UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Nite Ch. CH. Ramblin Blue Hillbilly's Patch
Pages (14): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jvogat
UKC Forum Member

Patch as apup

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-23-2013 01:56 PM
Jvogat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jvogat Click here to Send Jvogat a Private Message Find more posts by Jvogat Add Jvogat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jvogat
UKC Forum Member

this is a patch pup

this little female won best of show last year at bboa zone 5. I sold her to a guy over the mountain. He called and told me she is a outstanding coondog. I hope to hunt with her here in the near future.

Old Post 05-28-2013 09:52 PM
Jvogat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jvogat Click here to Send Jvogat a Private Message Find more posts by Jvogat Add Jvogat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jvogat
UKC Forum Member

This is another female out of patch

she is a show champion with a first place win. She is in NC.

Old Post 05-28-2013 09:55 PM
Jvogat
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Btt

Old Post 06-05-2013 04:12 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

nice lookn hounds out of patch,still plan on breedn 2 him next time shes in.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 06-05-2013 05:33 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jvogat
UKC Forum Member

Coty

Patch is waiting just let us know.

Thanks Joe

Old Post 06-05-2013 06:23 AM
Jvogat
UKC Forum Member

Breeding to Patch

Chilled semen is now available.

Old Post 06-07-2013 10:43 PM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

joe,if u don't mind id like to come hunt with patch sometime.let me no wats suitable for u.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 06-08-2013 05:54 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jvogat
UKC Forum Member

coty

Give me a call 571 218 9383 and we can set something up. Joe

Old Post 06-10-2013 03:25 PM
Jvogat
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 07-12-2013 10:50 PM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

joe I will give u a call.id like to see him go,ive been busy with work.when weather cools down a lil and work slows up,il be ready.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 07-13-2013 01:09 AM
Jvogat
UKC Forum Member

Coty

no problem just let me know.

Old Post 07-13-2013 10:33 PM
Jvogat
UKC Forum Member

Man is it HOT

HOT HOT HOT.

Old Post 07-18-2013 02:55 PM
Jvogat
UKC Forum Member

up top

up top

Old Post 08-06-2013 03:10 PM
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Lots of rain but hot. Heat index 105 to 110. Didn't hunt last night 84 deg. with near 100 percent humidity.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 08-06-2013 03:27 PM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jvogat
UKC Forum Member

Dennis

Now that is hot. The weather has changed here its been cooling down at night to 60/65. day time in the 80's low 90's. it's like September weather, hope it stays like this.

How have you been doing?

Old Post 08-06-2013 04:43 PM
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Hunted about every night last week when it was cooler. Looking forward to cooler conditions.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 08-07-2013 04:23 AM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

I think if this cross works out the way I believe it will,their will be some good hounds out of this cross.i no u never no,but there bred rite and do wat they should in timber.very similar to max destruction cross with B&D Spike.i can't wait to come see Patch go,keep in touch.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 08-07-2013 05:25 AM
Jvogat
UKC Forum Member

Dennis

I took a little break due to work and baseball. getting back into it now just in time for the corn. cooler weather will be a blessing.

Coty this cross will work I can't wait to see the results. Patch will be getting tuned up soon. when ever your ready to comedown let me know. Thanks Joe

Old Post 08-09-2013 01:04 AM
max destruction
UKC Forum Member

Joe would you be able to ship some patch semen for this 2 year old biscuit eater ive been hunting? End of sept maybe?

Last edited by max destruction on 08-09-2013 at 02:15 AM

Old Post 08-09-2013 01:55 AM
max destruction is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max destruction Click here to Send max destruction a Private Message Click Here to Email max destruction Find more posts by max destruction Add max destruction to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jvogat
UKC Forum Member

Jesse

yes I can. give me a call 571 218 9383.

Old Post 08-09-2013 03:03 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

lot of nice hounds in this cross in first 3 generations.my female has jet 6 in her bottom side with a lot of good up top.im excited

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 08-09-2013 06:16 AM
max destruction
UKC Forum Member

Patch is bred to reproduce!!

Joe if Mother Nature is right on the money she should be in sept 23

Old Post 08-09-2013 06:15 PM
max destruction is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max destruction Click here to Send max destruction a Private Message Click Here to Email max destruction Find more posts by max destruction Add max destruction to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jvogat
UKC Forum Member

Coty

you should be excited cause this cross is going to reproduce Coon dogs.

Jessie 10-4 I found the shipping container today just keep in touch.

Joe

Old Post 08-10-2013 07:29 AM
Jvogat
UKC Forum Member

Hunt

Dan came down for a hunt tonight we hunted Patch and Belle first drop they went 100 yard open up on a cold track. They ran it 300 yard and the track got hot quick. ran another 100 and treed. walked into the tree and dan found the coon right away.

Made another drop they went about a 100 yards Patch opened up on a hot coon went another 100 yards and treed. let them tree awhile went in and their sat the coon. I will post some pictures tomorrow. Some good hunting.

Old Post 08-11-2013 05:59 AM