UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud: CH GR NT CH White's Blue Speed Wagon
Pages (22): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
macksingleton
UKC Forum Member

speed wagon

Come go hunting any tjme 2563810421

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-05-2012 06:02 AM
macksingleton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for macksingleton Click here to Send macksingleton a Private Message Click Here to Email macksingleton Find more posts by macksingleton Add macksingleton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
macksingleton
UKC Forum Member

speed wagon

BTT

Old Post 06-08-2012 04:44 AM
macksingleton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for macksingleton Click here to Send macksingleton a Private Message Click Here to Email macksingleton Find more posts by macksingleton Add macksingleton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HAROLD WHITE
UKC Forum Member

SPEED

HEY MACK hear you been under the weather hope you are feeling better

Old Post 06-24-2012 05:11 PM
HAROLD WHITE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HAROLD WHITE Click here to Send HAROLD WHITE a Private Message Find more posts by HAROLD WHITE Add HAROLD WHITE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
macksingleton
UKC Forum Member

speed wagon

Thanks .Back into the woods.

Old Post 06-24-2012 09:54 PM
myers
UKC Forum Member

i asked your ? about how to score that tree on the coondog page look and see if i got it right and see some of the answers we get from the experts.lol

GRNT ICEMAN (RIP)
PKC Ch,UKC NITECH,ACHA NITECH
DRY CREEK ROCKY (RIP)
DRY CREEK KINK(work in progress)

Old Post 06-25-2012 04:32 PM
myers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myers Click here to Send myers a Private Message Click Here to Email myers Find more posts by myers Add myers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
macksingleton
UKC Forum Member

speed wagon

Jason I was right. Thanks for the help.I have reading up the rules.

Old Post 06-27-2012 05:36 AM
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

Speed wagon

Hey Mack, Terry Tibbs says ole speed is a nice hound. I need to get up your way and check him out. Might want to bring him a girlfriend sometime.

HOME OF:
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue S&H’s Goose (Sparks&Hollis)
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton
GrNtCh PR Mose's Pink Floyd ( Co-Owned with Scott V)
Ch GrNtCh PR Frost Hollow Strap
ChNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Dolly
ChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Spanky ( Hollis & Hollis)
PR Southern Blue Cobb (NtChCh Uchtmans Andy x Ratliffs Blue Tell)
PR Southern Blue Betsy (Goose x Dual Grand Cotton)
(REST IN PEACE)
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Moonshine
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Frostbite
NtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Queen
NtChGrCh PR Blue Eyes Blue Jessie
NtCh PR Southern Frost Hollow Blue Bell(BB)
NtCh PR Southern Blue Hammer
NtCh PR Hollis' Southern Blue Maggie
NtCh PR Hollis' Bull Mtn. Pearl
GrCh PR Southern Blue Jet
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler
GrChGrNtCh PR Lovell’s Smokey River Blue Ann

Old Post 06-28-2012 12:52 PM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

Myers

you know you are hangin out with outlaws like Myers you gone ruin your reputation, just kiddin ole Myers is as good as they come.

HOME OF:
(REST IN PEACE)
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler

Old Post 06-28-2012 12:54 PM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myers
UKC Forum Member

mack u want to go fri. night? hollis since u got to good to hunt with me my reputation has gone way up! how u figure that happened? call me sometime man.

GRNT ICEMAN (RIP)
DRY CREEK ROCKY (RIP)

Old Post 06-28-2012 07:21 PM
myers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myers Click here to Send myers a Private Message Click Here to Email myers Find more posts by myers Add myers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Hilty
UKC Forum Member

Semen tank

I am sure their is a semen demand up north, can you ship live semen ? Tell Stan he needs to buy a semen tank.

Old Post 06-28-2012 07:33 PM
Mike Hilty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Hilty Click here to Send Mike Hilty a Private Message Find more posts by Mike Hilty Add Mike Hilty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
macksingleton
UKC Forum Member

speed wagon

Speed is a nice from track to tree.He has one litter around 6 or 7 months old and they are are doing good.Darren call anytime and we will go.Jason and I made a all nighter last night made 5 trees and seen 3. The other 2 were there but that is the way it is!Come check Speed out anytime.Mike call Stan I am sure he can make that happen.Jason I enjoyed the hunt and thanks for coming.Rock did a good job.He is nice.Come anytime my good pal.

Old Post 06-30-2012 08:09 PM
Minero
UKC Forum Member

Hi,

How cold nose, does he has?

Old Post 06-30-2012 09:27 PM
Minero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minero Click here to Send Minero a Private Message Find more posts by Minero Add Minero to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myers
UKC Forum Member

lordy mercy i didnt get up till 6 this afternoon!!!! sure was wanting to hear some hot races instead of treeing layups but like you said thats the way is. i allways like coming up and hunting with u bud. thanks.

minero, speed has a sho nuff cold nose on him and knows how to use it

GRNT ICEMAN (RIP)
DRY CREEK ROCKY (RIP)

Old Post 07-01-2012 02:56 AM
macksingleton
UKC Forum Member

speed wagon

Minero he takes a rough cold track, gives good mouth on it,lines it out,and gets it treed.He not perfect well no hound is but he is very accurate.Thanks for asking and I hope this answers your question and if you are in Alabama come for a hunt. 2563810421. I hope Stan lets me hunt him a good long time.

Old Post 07-01-2012 05:33 AM
sam cline
UKC Forum Member

Mack

Thanks for doing the job with fly she is hear at the house now just been to hot for me lately

Old Post 07-01-2012 01:44 PM
sam cline is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sam cline Click here to Send sam cline a Private Message Click Here to Email sam cline Find more posts by sam cline Add sam cline to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Minero
UKC Forum Member

Thanks,

I will be considering your hound once I get back to hunting with hounds, late next year as I am working right now at Argentina, once I finish the project And get back to México, get to the bobcat and mountain lion, that is why I asked if it hay cold nose.

Saludos

Old Post 07-02-2012 02:45 AM
Minero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minero Click here to Send Minero a Private Message Find more posts by Minero Add Minero to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myers
UKC Forum Member

minero i would love to try some of that

GRNT ICEMAN (RIP)
DRY CREEK ROCKY (RIP)

Old Post 07-02-2012 04:18 AM
macksingleton
UKC Forum Member

speed wagon

Sam thanks I enjoyed hunting Fly for you.She improved every time I took her out and she a real tree dog with a nice mouth.If you ever need another dog hunted maybe we will try it again.Thanks again and come hunting anytime.See you later.

Old Post 07-02-2012 04:44 AM
macksingleton
UKC Forum Member

speed wagon

Minero Speed is not my dog, but I am having a good time hunting him for a good friend of mine from Ohio Newell Stanridge.But we will hook you up whe you get home.Good luck and stay safe.Nice talking to you.Call anytime 2563810421 .

Old Post 07-02-2012 04:55 AM
Mike Hilty
UKC Forum Member

Speedie

Mack,
Stan's barn blew in, probably will not slow him down any, dog wise. I call him every day and ask when Speedie will return,says he is real happy where he is at, we have paved highways every mile, here. Won't be long I will get to see his 2 Speedie pups go. I know your having fun with him.

Stan has no ukc message account and the only way to contact him is to pick up the phone.

Last edited by Mike Hilty on 07-03-2012 at 03:20 AM

Old Post 07-02-2012 04:30 PM
Mike Hilty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Hilty Click here to Send Mike Hilty a Private Message Find more posts by Mike Hilty Add Mike Hilty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
macksingleton
UKC Forum Member

speed wagon

Mike I just went to feed Speed and he told me that right now he is just fine here in Alabama.He said he would let me know when he is ready to go back north.Just saying!Maybe we can hook up sometime.Take care and good hunting.

Old Post 07-02-2012 09:30 PM
macksingleton
UKC Forum Member

speed wagon

up

Old Post 07-04-2012 03:03 AM
macksingleton
UKC Forum Member

speed wagon

Got some Speed puppies on the way!!!!!Roll Tide Roll .

Old Post 07-12-2012 03:50 AM
myers
UKC Forum Member

speed and what?

GRNT ICEMAN (RIP)
DRY CREEK ROCKY (RIP)

Old Post 07-12-2012 12:56 PM
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

Mack

Hey Mack I really enjoyed our conversation today and look forward to hunting with you and speed. Glad someone else shares my veiws on these old potlickers. Darren

HOME OF:
(REST IN PEACE)
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler

Old Post 07-12-2012 07:31 PM