UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Ntch.grch. Rushcreek Oppy
Pages (72): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Dual Ch Bud

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-12-2011 04:19 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondogs704
UKC Forum Member

Re: THANKS DANIELLE

quote:
Originally posted by jodaviess1
SOME FOLKS SAY, THEY ARE JUST A DOG.THAT LITTLE TERRIER WAS WHAT MY DAD HAD TO LOOK FORWARD TO EVERY DAY. HE IS HAVING SURGERY COMING UP HERE SOON TO REPAIR AN ANURRISM AND JUST THOUGHT THAT LITTLE DOG WOULD BE SOME INCENTIVE TO GET BETTER AND GET HOME. I'M WORRIED NOW. HOPE STICKER DOES GOOD WITH THE PUPS. THAT IS AN OUTSTANDING PEDIGREE WITH A TON OF REPRODUCERS IN IT. THEIR DADDY IS A NICE HOUND AND I ENJOY HUNTIN HIM AS MUCH AS ANY. THEY SHOULD HAVE LOOKS, MOUTH AND ABILITY. HIM BEING OUT OF GAUGE AND TOO TUFF BETTY AND STICKER BEIN OUT OF SPIT AND SAGE, I'M LOOKIN FORWARD TO THESE. <v>

TUFF ON THE WOOD WITH THE MEAT

Sticker had 8.... 4 males and 4 females and I think she's done. There are two "Spanky" looking males in the bunch or maybe they take after Tuff's Grandpa Jet 8? Scott supervised the delivery of the first 4 and I for the last 4. Thank God Scott was there for her because the first one was stuck. The rest came alot easier. They have their belly's full and are sleeping and so is Mamma Sticker. This human mamma is going to check on them one more time and head to bed herself.

GrCh 'pr' JJ's She's A Pistol (Kixx X Judy)
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn185/Scott-n-Danielle/100_5555.jpg
GrCh 'pr' JJ's Big Timber Braun (Hickory X Diva)
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn185/Scott-n-Danielle/100_5775_zpsfb7c0c9c.jpg
GrCh 'pr' JJ's Timber Diva (Timber X Sugar)
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn185/Scott-n-Danielle/100_2299.jpg

Old Post 09-12-2011 06:18 AM
coondogs704 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondogs704 Click here to Send coondogs704 a Private Message Click Here to Email coondogs704 Find more posts by coondogs704 Add coondogs704 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondogs704
UKC Forum Member

Glad I checked on her. She had two more BIG, very handsome males with in 3 minutes of each other. I think she was as surprised to have these lolly-gaggers as they were to be born. I suctioned them, rubbed them up real good and got them nursing. They're doing fine. So (hopefully) final tally: 6 males, 4 females.
Now I am definitely going to bed. I've driven to St. Louis and back already today and helped deliver 6 puppies once I got home. This has been a long day!

GrCh 'pr' JJ's She's A Pistol (Kixx X Judy)
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn185/Scott-n-Danielle/100_5555.jpg
GrCh 'pr' JJ's Big Timber Braun (Hickory X Diva)
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn185/Scott-n-Danielle/100_5775_zpsfb7c0c9c.jpg
GrCh 'pr' JJ's Timber Diva (Timber X Sugar)
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn185/Scott-n-Danielle/100_2299.jpg

Last edited by coondogs704 on 09-12-2011 at 07:32 AM

Old Post 09-12-2011 07:29 AM
coondogs704 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondogs704 Click here to Send coondogs704 a Private Message Click Here to Email coondogs704 Find more posts by coondogs704 Add coondogs704 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brandon Gudgeon
UKC Forum Member

Re: SMOKE AND BB

quote:
HEY CHRIS,
THERE SHOULD BE SOME COON TREEIN DOGS OUT THAT CROSS, AND WON'T BE HARD TO LOOK AT EITHER. <v>

BRANDON,
OLE BENTLY IS A LOOKER AND SOUNDS LIKE HE HAS IT IN THE WOODS 2. THANKS FOR PUTTING YOUR TIME IN HIM. HOPEFULLY, HE PAYS YOU BACK WITH INTEREST. THE BOYS OUT IN IOWA SAY THAT TULLYS MALE IS MAKIN A NICE ONE AND IS AN IMPRESSIVE TREEDOG.
BENTLY LOOKS TO BE A TREEDOG HIMSELF. HAVE YOU GOT DAVE TO LET YOU COME TO NEW DIGGINS AND THIN OUT HIS COON POPULATION YET? <v>

I'm still kinda workin on him... If/when I do get in there, I might need some help in that thinning out the coon business. I have a few spots right around there that have filled my freezer the last couple years. Really looking forward to this hide season to get the young dogs crankin and to give Bo an actual hide season to fire him up for next year and the quest for GrNiteCh.

NiteCh 'PR' Beast Mode Tramp
- 1st Runner Up Jr Young Guns 2014 National BBOA Days - 300+
- 9th place (Friday night) 2014 National BBOA Days - 250+
- 1st place opens 2014 WI State BBOA Championship - 837.5+
- UKC 2nd - 100+
- UKC 1st - 225+
- 2015 Zone 3 BBOA Championship King of Hunt
- 2015 Iowa State BBCHA King of Hunt (1st place NtCh)
- 2016 Zone 3 BBOA Championship 1st place NtCh (Fri Night)

R.I.P.

Ch NiteCh 'PR' Gabby's Tree Poundin Bocephus

Old Post 09-12-2011 09:29 AM
Brandon Gudgeon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Gudgeon Click here to Send Brandon Gudgeon a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Gudgeon Find more posts by Brandon Gudgeon Add Brandon Gudgeon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Two Toes
UKC Forum Member

Our "Oppy" pup has got my boys back huntin, gave me sumthin'ta do & look forward'ta during a rough stretch of my life. Contributing to our future immensely & will continue to. We are very pleased with how things have been workin out

"Oh yeah", he's a freind,companion & a Coondawg as well. More to'um than just treein coon.

I feel extremely lucky to get him especially with the timing.

Made us get our pictures takin a time or two not to mention all the dang gum dust collectors added to the pile.

"WE" like him !

Old Post 09-12-2011 04:57 PM
Two Toes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Two Toes Click here to Send Two Toes a Private Message Click Here to Email Two Toes Find more posts by Two Toes Add Two Toes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

BLUEDOGS

DANIELLE,
GLAD ALL WENT WELL WITH THE PUP ARRIVAL. DID SCOTT USE THE TOILET PLUNGER METHOD TO GET THE FIRST ONE OUT? LOL. THERE WILL BE SOME GOOD ONES COME FROM THAT LITTER. WHEN YOU GET RESTED UP, LET'S SEE SOME PICS OF THE LIL FELLERS. GIVE HER A PAT ON THE HEAD AND A "ATTA GIRL" FOR ME. <v>

RUSS,
YOUR "PUP" HAS BEEN A GOOD ONE FOR YOU GUYS. GLAD HE HAS BEEN THE PIECE THAT PUT THE WHOLE PUZZLE BACK TOGETHER. THOUGHT FOR SURE SHELLY HAD IT WON THE OTHER DAY WITH HIM AT OAKS. SHE DOES A GOOD JOB OF HANDLING. <v>

Old Post 09-12-2011 06:07 PM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brandon Gudgeon
UKC Forum Member

Dave said go ahead and go hunting. He told me Wayne Allendorf came up to hunt it, but opted not to due to open mine shafts on his property. Something to take into consideration I guess. Dave said he could show me where they're all at.

NiteCh 'PR' Beast Mode Tramp
- 1st Runner Up Jr Young Guns 2014 National BBOA Days - 300+
- 9th place (Friday night) 2014 National BBOA Days - 250+
- 1st place opens 2014 WI State BBOA Championship - 837.5+
- UKC 2nd - 100+
- UKC 1st - 225+
- 2015 Zone 3 BBOA Championship King of Hunt
- 2015 Iowa State BBCHA King of Hunt (1st place NtCh)
- 2016 Zone 3 BBOA Championship 1st place NtCh (Fri Night)

R.I.P.

Ch NiteCh 'PR' Gabby's Tree Poundin Bocephus

Old Post 09-12-2011 06:38 PM
Brandon Gudgeon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Gudgeon Click here to Send Brandon Gudgeon a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Gudgeon Find more posts by Brandon Gudgeon Add Brandon Gudgeon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KyleWeber
UKC Forum Member

up

Old Post 09-12-2011 09:03 PM
KyleWeber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KyleWeber Click here to Send KyleWeber a Private Message Click Here to Email KyleWeber Find more posts by KyleWeber Add KyleWeber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

MORE OLD

LUKE

BLUETICK DAYS-IOWA

WALTER

DAGO-TOAD X SADIE

JET4 AND RUSHCREEK SADIE

LUKE

ONE NICE WALKER DOG GRNTCH. DOWNING'S MIGHTY MAGNET

Old Post 09-12-2011 09:18 PM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
damon shivers
UKC Forum Member

fall round up

Are you going to it? I might bring some oppy grand kids and hunt in it

Nitech Ch PR Shivers Magic Lead-MagicXHooker
Breeder and handler and half owner of Nitech Grch Grwch Grfch PR Rock Acres Brutus HTX sire MagicXShelly
Cali- Ch Wch Grnite Shivers Magic Buckeye x Dual Grand Tuff

Old Post 09-12-2011 09:21 PM
damon shivers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for damon shivers Click here to Send damon shivers a Private Message Find more posts by damon shivers Add damon shivers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
damon shivers
UKC Forum Member

look at post

Grwch Fch PR Rock Acres Brutus. Oppys grandson

Nitech Ch PR Shivers Magic Lead-MagicXHooker
Breeder and handler and half owner of Nitech Grch Grwch Grfch PR Rock Acres Brutus HTX sire MagicXShelly
Cali- Ch Wch Grnite Shivers Magic Buckeye x Dual Grand Tuff

Old Post 09-12-2011 09:23 PM
damon shivers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for damon shivers Click here to Send damon shivers a Private Message Find more posts by damon shivers Add damon shivers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tully

The Twins

My Emma showing Rose (Oppy X Sky) in CH Female at the 2011 Iowa Gov. Cup

Rocket (Oppy X Sky) under 7 months old winning King at cabin fever bench show in Ottosen IA. Lexi (Spit X Sage) Winning Queen.

Brains and personality to boot! They kept me company last winter.

4.5 month old Rocket under a coon.

Last edited by on 09-12-2011 at 09:39 PM

Old Post 09-12-2011 09:28 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

BRUTUS

DAMON,
JUST GOT DONE CHECKIN OUT HIS THREAD. HE SOUNDS LIKE THE RIGHT KIND. I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE ON THE ROUND-UP JUST YET. WOULD LOVE TO ATTEND, I'VE BEEN TO BLACKAND TAN DAYS THERE IN FLORA AT CHARLIE BROWN PARK. IT IS A GOOD AREA WITH ALOT OF GREAT FOLKS BACKING THAT CLUB. <v>

Old Post 09-12-2011 09:29 PM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

LOOKIN GOOD TULLY

THANKS FOR THE PICS, THEY ARE SURE COMIN ALONG. <v>

Old Post 09-12-2011 09:40 PM
Tully

Re: LOOKIN GOOD TULLY

quote:
THANKS FOR THE PICS, THEY ARE SURE COMIN ALONG. <v>

One of us might have to slide East or West for a weekend this fall and fill their mouths up with fur. It's only the beginning with them, and it's been fun already. I sure am enjoying them coming along.

Old Post 09-12-2011 09:43 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

OLD

ABBY-SPANKY-WEASEL

ODIE-OUT OF WES BLUES DUAL GRAND RANGER XBONNET

SHADOW, BROTHER TO ODIE.

SHAWN AND SADIE

Old Post 09-12-2011 11:04 PM
Riverview2
UKC Forum Member

Lovin the pics! I hope you don't mind I saved a few. It's nice to have picture to go along with the history of your dogs.

lesliadkins@live.com

Old Post 09-13-2011 12:26 AM
Riverview2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverview2 Click here to Send Riverview2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Riverview2 Find more posts by Riverview2 Add Riverview2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

LESLI

YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO THE PHOTOS. CRAZY HOW WE HAVE EVOLVED FROM THE POCKET DISC CAMERA TO DIGITAL AND COMPUTER. AS YOU CAN TELL FROM THE OLD PHOTOS WITH THE DISC TO THE NEW WITH DIGI. <v>

Old Post 09-13-2011 01:36 AM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

A FEW MORE

JOHN(HOGGY) ADAMETZ LOGGIN WITH BUCK AND DEWEY.

TOAD AND FACE/ ASHLAND SPRING HUNT.

CLOUDY-ANG AND BOO. BOO WAS A BROTHER TO FACE.

TODD ACKERMAN PUTTIN A WIN ON ZIP.ALSO SHOWN IS BRETT MEYERS.

TODD AND GRNTCH. SMOKE

MINDY, PUFF AND ASH

Old Post 09-13-2011 02:01 AM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

CONGRATS TO TRAVIS AND TODD ACKERMAN

ON FINISHING CAPRI TO NTCH. SHE IS A NICE LIL HOUND AND A STAND UP BELLY RUBBIN TREEDOG. SHE IS A HALF SISTER TO OPPY.

Old Post 09-13-2011 02:50 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Dual Grand Lumber&Mindy's Last Chance Jinx

Old Post 09-13-2011 06:47 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

NtCh Coz' Sparetime Face

Old Post 09-13-2011 06:49 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

The Weasel (NtchGrch)

Old Post 09-13-2011 06:51 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

NtChCh Corry?

Old Post 09-13-2011 06:55 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Way old school

Old Post 09-13-2011 06:57 AM