UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Rasin cane female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sylva english
UKC Forum Member

Rasin cane female

I got a rasin cane and brickett female I going to breed she is all coon dog anyone know any mates to her that have been bred that pups turned out considering a few studs she is hard going trees lay ups very accurate thanks in advance

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-30-2016 04:30 AM
Sylva english is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sylva english Click here to Send Sylva english a Private Message Click Here to Email Sylva english Find more posts by Sylva english Add Sylva english to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sylva english
UKC Forum Member

dog

Old Post 04-30-2016 07:06 PM
Sylva english is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sylva english Click here to Send Sylva english a Private Message Click Here to Email Sylva english Find more posts by Sylva english Add Sylva english to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Bull
New UKC Forum Member

What to breed too

Have you considered Gr Nite Ch Main Street Dino

Old Post 05-01-2016 02:45 AM
John Bull is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Bull Click here to Send John Bull a Private Message Click Here to Email John Bull Find more posts by John Bull Add John Bull to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sylva english
UKC Forum Member

Dino

Yea couple guys pm said they had mate to my female bred to jack pups were outstanding but jack isn't advertised any more

Old Post 05-01-2016 03:04 AM
John Bull
New UKC Forum Member

Dino

Yeah we are getting a lot of good reports on the pups out of Dino he is in east tn now if you want to breed to him you can call me at 865-209-5511

Old Post 05-02-2016 02:03 AM
John Bull is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Bull Click here to Send John Bull a Private Message Click Here to Email John Bull Find more posts by John Bull Add John Bull to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sylva english
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 05-02-2016 05:30 PM
Nick Jennings
UKC Forum Member

grnitech midnight storms wildman buck

out of grnitech halls wild child joker. This bloodline for what it has, has a lot going for it.

My male sounds to be very similar to your female. Big motor, and a lay up artist. I'd be more than happy to show you him in the woods

HOME OF:

UKC GRNITECH CH PR MIDNIGHT STORMS WILDMAN BUCK
(Check out Wildman Buck's Stud Page)

PR CHIEFS WILD N BLUE CRACK
-2017 Da$h For Ca$h Fall Shootout Finals Championship Overall Winner

Old Post 05-02-2016 05:43 PM
Nick Jennings is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Jennings Click here to Send Nick Jennings a Private Message Find more posts by Nick Jennings Add Nick Jennings to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sylva english
UKC Forum Member

dog

SHE IS STRAIGHT OUT OF CANE

Old Post 05-03-2016 07:01 PM
Ryan J
UKC Forum Member

Briar Creak Chrome crosses great on Cane females........

Old Post 05-03-2016 08:16 PM
Ryan J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan J Click here to Send Ryan J a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan J Find more posts by Ryan J Add Ryan J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
plastic
UKC Forum Member

uptight cowboy out of two world champions

OUTLAWS HICKORY

Old Post 05-04-2016 01:40 AM
plastic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for plastic Click here to Send plastic a Private Message Find more posts by plastic Add plastic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sylva english
UKC Forum Member

dog

Ttt

Old Post 05-05-2016 01:15 AM
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Cane was born 1 mile from my house and was started here..... its a known fact that swamprooster bred dogs cross Excellent on Briar Creek. That being said i would highly consider the Icon dog of Brians. he's heavy briar creek and a grandpup of rooster. Not sure youll find much closer to rooster than Icon .... i could be wrong??? and your female sounds loaded in briar blood .
-----JMO

Old Post 05-05-2016 07:12 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryan J
UKC Forum Member

Their is two nice young dogs one in my back yard and one at a friends house. Both out of two different Cane females but their sire is Chrome...

Old Post 05-05-2016 08:03 PM
Ryan J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan J Click here to Send Ryan J a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan J Find more posts by Ryan J Add Ryan J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TreeDogKennels
UKC Forum Member

We had 2 litter's out of two full sisters to your female this spring.
One of the litters was out of the singing tapp whitey dog and they are unbeleaveabley nice to be baby's
Just sold one of your females mates to Mark Hall in Alabama and I like these pups enough that I told him and his handler Ronnie Smith that I'd recommend breeding her back to whitey next time also
Don't know James personally and not trying to promote his dog just like what we got

Old Post 05-19-2016 06:06 AM
TreeDogKennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TreeDogKennels Click here to Send TreeDogKennels a Private Message Find more posts by TreeDogKennels Add TreeDogKennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jashuman
UKC Forum Member

Cane female

There has been a cross on cane female to boater that has turned out some great early starting pups. You can call Dakota Wilson about this cross I think every pup in this cross is making coondogs boater will be in Georgia in a few weeks I have just bought him. Dakota Wilson number 641 870-0092.

Pigeye Oconee River Amber
Pr Big River Jessica Leigh

Old Post 05-19-2016 06:11 PM
jashuman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jashuman Click here to Send jashuman a Private Message Click Here to Email jashuman Find more posts by jashuman Add jashuman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sylva english
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 05-28-2016 12:25 AM
TreeDogKennels
UKC Forum Member

Did you breed your Cain X Peanut female yet,???
If so just wondering what to 😎

Old Post 01-20-2017 07:13 AM
TreeDogKennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TreeDogKennels Click here to Send TreeDogKennels a Private Message Find more posts by TreeDogKennels Add TreeDogKennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rabbott
UKC Forum Member

i have a grand nite off of main street jack that his mamas dad was a full liter mate brother to raising cain i breed him to a raising cain female and all the puppies was running and treeing their own coons by 8 months old heres my number if you want to comtact me 313/808/2705

Old Post 01-20-2017 08:49 AM
rabbott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rabbott Click here to Send rabbott a Private Message Click Here to Email rabbott Find more posts by rabbott Add rabbott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote