UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > $$GrNtCh Timber Valley Triple X pups$$
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

$$GrNtCh Timber Valley Triple X pups$$

After a lot of thought and consideration, we have decided to breed our female to GrNtCh Timber Valley Triple X. X is currently #7 on the Reproducers list and we feel that the line breeding on this cross will amplify the desired traits we are looking for.

When doing research, I found out several special things about X... The most shocking was that at the young age of 8 months old, he got his first ukc win. From talking with owners of X pups it seems that he is reproducing his likeness in that area. Another quality of X I learned was that he is an independent one bark pressure tree dog which are traits that we want to carry on. X is bred to reproduce and I believe he will on our female just as he has on other females.

Our female, Fatty, is a no nonsense 1st and 1st type hound. She takes tracks as they come and has a power house mouth and a locate that will make the hair on the back of your neck stand up. She has a good cold nose and is a pressure tree dog. Fatty has done her share of winning in hunts such as the Peach Classic and winning casts at the 2014 and 2016 Grand American. She will continue to be hunted before and after having pups- this is no brood female. She's been bred once before to a Main street dog and produced a few pups that any man would be proud to own.

Folks, Im new to English hounds but not to the breeding pen. I like to stack my pedigree's with Reproducers and High percentage Reproducing crosses and I feel like this cross offers just that with several of the dogs being on, or formaly on the Reproducers list and inducted into the Hall of Fame.

I'll tell you like an unbiased friend of mine said about this cross, "If they don't make it, It wont be because the blood aint there." These hounds are from "Back when coondogs were COONDOGS and not man made or bucket dogs".

If you are interested in a pup, we will be taking deposits on 6 pups. $300 per pup and a $50 non refundable deposit unless female doesn't catch. She will be taken to be bred on the 2/18/16 and the pups should be born in mid April. You can contact any us anytime to book a pup. Refrences on female avalible upon request. Get your name on the list folks, first come-first serve.

Zac Kea 912-856-2621
Jason Toole 912-326-5310
Curtis J. Todd 912-618-8412

Pups booked:
1.)Ron Maggart - Illinios - Female
2.)Shane Blalock - Georgia - Female
3.)Rob Crumley - South Carolina - Female
4.)Wayne Crabtree - Ohio - Male
5.)David Adams - Georgia - Male
6.)Chip Wisecup/Tony Williams - Iowa- Male

******Fatty had 11 pups on 4/20/16 (4 Females and 7 males). Two male pup spots are avalible... Male #4 and #7. Pictures are posted later in thread******

Below is a pedigree of the pups. They will be one hound away from being All Grand and they will be able to throw an All Grand Pedigree once Fatty is finished in the Nite Hunts.

---------------GrNtCh Briar Creek Snake

-----------GrNtCh Briar Creek Huck a Buck

---------------GrNtCh Cabin Creek Punkin

-----GrNtCh GrCh Timber Valley Triple X

---------------GrNtCh GrCh Pine Knob Durango

----------GrNtCh GrCh Northridge Timber Valley Queen

---------------GrNtCh GrCh Timber Valley Lucky

pups

---------------GrNtCh Beck’s Pithole Creek Huck A Buck

----------Ch GrNtCh Timber Cutter

---------------GrNtCh GrCh Timber Valley Lucky

-----Ch GrNtCh Blazin Timber’s Fatbottom Girl

---------------GrNtCh Darktime Southern Red

----------GrNtCh Morgans Red Scream

---------------NtCh Ch Toneys Cry

Team Blazin' Timber

Last edited by Bayin'Blues on 08-25-2016 at 08:13 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-10-2016 04:57 AM
Bayin'Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bayin'Blues Click here to Send Bayin'Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email Bayin'Blues Find more posts by Bayin'Blues Add Bayin'Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

P.M.

I SENT YOU A P.M. THANKS ,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 02-10-2016 05:10 AM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

pm replied

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 02-10-2016 05:13 AM
Bayin'Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bayin'Blues Click here to Send Bayin'Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email Bayin'Blues Find more posts by Bayin'Blues Add Bayin'Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Fatty's wins

Below is a list of Fatty's wins.

9th place Saturday night Ga State Peach Classic +350

1st Place Reg. 475+
2nd Place Reg. 175+
1st Place Reg. 175+

1st Place NtCh 225+
1st Place NtCh 675+
1st Place NtCh 225+
1st Place NtCh 450+

2014 Grand American Cast winner +175
2015 Ga Peach Classic 9th Place Overall Saturday night +350
2016 Grand American Cast winner +25
2016 Southern English Days 2nd Place NtCh Friday night +450

Team Blazin' Timber

Last edited by Bayin'Blues on 03-31-2016 at 03:41 AM

Old Post 02-10-2016 05:16 AM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Fatty pups

Here are a couple pups from the Main Street Slam x Fatty cross on the wood.

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 02-10-2016 05:28 AM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Fatty treed

below is a video of Fatty treed. Enjoy.

(click the picture to play)

here is a link to a video of Fatty's locate.

https://www.facebook.com/curtis.j.t...687736044277912

Team Blazin' Timber

Last edited by Bayin'Blues on 02-10-2016 at 06:29 AM

Old Post 02-10-2016 05:43 AM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

These pups are booking fast... 3 in less than 8 hours of the post!

Team Blazin' Timber

Last edited by Bayin'Blues on 02-10-2016 at 12:56 PM

Old Post 02-10-2016 12:40 PM
Chris Dillard
UKC Forum Member

Great Cross!

I anticipate this to be an exceptional cross and would recommend that anyone who can get a pup off these hounds do so. Curtis, thanks again.

Old Post 02-10-2016 02:44 PM
Chris Dillard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Dillard Click here to Send Chris Dillard a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Dillard Find more posts by Chris Dillard Add Chris Dillard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

4 pups booked at his time pending deposit. 2 spots left!

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 02-10-2016 03:11 PM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Re: Great Cross!

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Dillard
I anticipate this to be an exceptional cross and would recommend that anyone who can get a pup off these hounds do so. Curtis, thanks again.

No problem bud Im glad to be working with you. Between several of us we should be able to title some pups and make some noise in the coming years.

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 02-10-2016 03:17 PM
W. CRABTREE
UKC Forum Member

PUP

Curtis,it was good talking to you and thank's again Wayne.

Old Post 02-10-2016 03:35 PM
W. CRABTREE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for W. CRABTREE Click here to Send W. CRABTREE a Private Message Find more posts by W. CRABTREE Add W. CRABTREE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Re: PUP

quote:
Originally posted by W. CRABTREE
Curtis,it was good talking to you and thank's again Wayne.

Good talking with you too Mr Wayne. Thank you for booking a pup!

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 02-10-2016 04:02 PM
rocky tanner
UKC Forum Member

Thought yall may enjoy these Curtis , Zac, Jason

top pic is of fatty and the litter she is from she's all the way to the right the tri color male is blue Steel her littermate Roger and I still own him. Also pictured in one photo is Gr. Nite Ch Scream, Nt Ch Tree Screamin Jazz (Fatty's Sister) and of course Grand Nite Ch. Double Barrel Little Bit and the last 3 are of Cutter himself

Old Post 02-10-2016 06:14 PM
rocky tanner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rocky tanner Click here to Send rocky tanner a Private Message Click Here to Email rocky tanner Find more posts by rocky tanner Add rocky tanner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the pictures Rocky!!

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 02-10-2016 07:42 PM
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Excited!

Thanks Curt for helping put all this together! The more I read, the more I get geeked up about the possibilities.

I have had the pleasure of owning 2 dogs off of Roger Odom's cutter dog. Both are without a doubt the nicest dogs that I've ever had the opportunity to hunt, so when we found out that there was a chance to go back and breed to Cutter's brother, this decision got real easy.

I appreciate Rocky Tanner and Roger Odum for letting me in on their hard work, not once but twice. And also for Mr. Lamar Turner for agreeing to let us come get some X.

This is going to be tons of fun boys!

For you guys thats getting in on this cross, I hope you're as pumped as I am. We might have to do something a little extra with this just for kicks. I'll keep you posted...

Zac Kea

Old Post 02-10-2016 08:17 PM
DOG Chaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOG Chaser Click here to Send DOG Chaser a Private Message Click Here to Email DOG Chaser Find more posts by DOG Chaser Add DOG Chaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Here are some pics I dug up...

Champ (Fatty's brother)

Fatty as a pup

Old Post 02-10-2016 08:43 PM
DOG Chaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOG Chaser Click here to Send DOG Chaser a Private Message Click Here to Email DOG Chaser Find more posts by DOG Chaser Add DOG Chaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

more Fatty pics

Fatty getting into stuff as a pup

Old Post 02-10-2016 09:12 PM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Ive had several other calls and messages. Thank you everyonr for your interest! We still have two spots avalible!

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 02-11-2016 07:22 PM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Ive had several other calls and messages. Thank you everyonr for your interest! We still have two spots avalible!

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 02-11-2016 07:22 PM
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Book another

A guy named David will be calling you to book a male pup.

Old Post 02-13-2016 05:23 PM
BlazinTimber
UKC Forum Member

Vid of Fatty Treeing 2.6.2016

Click here for Video of Fatty Treed 2.6.2016

Old Post 02-13-2016 05:31 PM
BlazinTimber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlazinTimber Click here to Send BlazinTimber a Private Message Click Here to Email BlazinTimber Find more posts by BlazinTimber Add BlazinTimber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Well folks we've booked 5 pups! Sorry David for not getting with you when you called. For anyone calling to book the last pup, please call zac or Jason until further notice... My phone took a dive in the water so I'm operating on my computer until my new one is working. Thanks again to everyone for booking a pup and all of your positive comments!

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 02-13-2016 08:04 PM
gator72
UKC Forum Member

Triple X pup

I will get your deposit for the pup in the mail Monday it shouldn't take long for you to get it from Alma to Claxton. I am planning on making a similar cross with my Prowler female when she comes in heat.

Thanks , David Adams

Old Post 02-13-2016 10:31 PM
gator72 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gator72 Click here to Send gator72 a Private Message Click Here to Email gator72 Find more posts by gator72 Add gator72 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

All pups are booked at this time for first dibs! I'm confident We should have more than six pups but we just don't feel comfortable booking more than that at this time. With that being said, if you are interested in the litter, please don't hesitate to call us and we will jot your name and number down on the call list. To the folks that booked a pup from us, thank you very much! We're looking forward to getting these pups in such good hands!

Fatty will be taken to Lamar Turner's house Thursday the 18th to start breeding to X! Im excited!

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 02-14-2016 02:12 AM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Re: Triple X pup

quote:
Originally posted by gator72
I will get your deposit for the pup in the mail Monday it shouldn't take long for you to get it from Alma to Claxton. I am planning on making a similar cross with my Prowler female when she comes in heat.

Thanks , David Adams

Thanks for booking a pup David. Once my phone gets to working Ill give you a call and we can talk dogs.

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 02-14-2016 02:14 AM