UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 5 Year Old Coon Dog
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Five Point
UKC Forum Member

5 Year Old Coon Dog

Posting for a friend. Randy Abbott has a 5 year old female at his house that he needs to sell. She's got four wins towards grand, and just came off of two consecutive litter of puppies. She's a very good mother and all of her puppies survived. She's able to produce all grand puppies once finished. Pedigree below:

*********GRNITECH WILCOX THUNDER SAINT NICK
******GRNITECH ADKINS NITE THUNDER
*********GRNITECH NORTHRIDGE TIMBER VALLEY QUEEN
***GRNITECH ADKINS NITE RAGE
*********GRNITECH BECKS PITHOLE CREEK HUCK A BUCK
******GRNITECH ADKINS NITE CANDY
*********GRNITECH TIMBER VALLEY TEN

NITECH ABBOTTS WATERLOO SADIE (4 WINS TOWARD GRAND)

*********NITECH WOODSTOCK GRIZZLY
******GRNITECH BLUE GRASS AMOS III
*********BLUE GRASS AMY
***GRNITECH ABBOTTS SWEETWATER BELL
*********GRNITECH HARD CREEK HOBO MAN
******GRNITECH SUTTONS RINGING BELLE
*********HOWARDS FAITH

Sadie is in Michigan, call Randy Abbott @ 313-808-2705 for more information. Serious inquiries only please.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-06-2016 06:35 PM
Five Point is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Five Point Click here to Send Five Point a Private Message Click Here to Email Five Point Find more posts by Five Point Add Five Point to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Five Point
UKC Forum Member

Still Here

She's still here. Very nice dog. She's a pleasure to hunt and a very good mother.

Old Post 04-11-2016 05:26 PM
Five Point is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Five Point Click here to Send Five Point a Private Message Click Here to Email Five Point Find more posts by Five Point Add Five Point to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fdcooner
UKC Forum Member

Pic and price?

GrNiteCh Allbees Little Ace
PR Gypsum Creek Shinin Red Ruby
PR Gypsum Creek Red Woody(Direct son of CedarValley Woodpecker)

Old Post 04-12-2016 09:49 AM
fdcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fdcooner Click here to Send fdcooner a Private Message Click Here to Email fdcooner Find more posts by fdcooner Add fdcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rabbott
UKC Forum Member

the deal fell through

this is a really good female and she should be coming in any day i won with her all over the country and she is reproducing some nice pups she is worth more then what im asking if interested text or call me

Old Post 04-25-2016 04:47 AM
rabbott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rabbott Click here to Send rabbott a Private Message Click Here to Email rabbott Find more posts by rabbott Add rabbott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Five Point
UKC Forum Member

Still for sale!

Sadie is still for sale! Lots of calls but no deal...

Randy also has a four year old female that has four wins towards grand that he's hunting tonight in an RQE in the hopes of getting her finished and qualified. Also can produce all grand pups once finished. Same mother as Sadie above, sire is a grand nite off of Jack and Randy's old grand nite female Kate.

Randy also has a very nice young male off of Top Gun that he's reluctant to sell, but would part with to a serious buyer. I've hunted quite a bit with him, honest strike dog, and an absolute first tree dog. I call him a thief he's that good at stealing trees in front of the other dogs...

Call Randy if you're interested in any of these three dogs. Serious inquiries only please. Call Randy @ 313-808-2705

Old Post 04-30-2016 08:54 PM
rabbott
UKC Forum Member

i didnt do any good at the RQE but in one or two more hunts she should be done and who ever gets one of these females will be really happy if someone buys both of them i will come down some

Old Post 05-03-2016 09:39 PM
rabbott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rabbott Click here to Send rabbott a Private Message Click Here to Email rabbott Find more posts by rabbott Add rabbott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rabbott
UKC Forum Member

i cant beleve there no 0ne out there that would like to own
two really nice females you could breed them one time and they are pad for and plus you will be getting two nice coon dogs

Old Post 05-05-2016 04:42 AM
rabbott
UKC Forum Member

i have a couple of good crosses in mind to breed these two females to so if they dont sell soon they will be breed and finished with in the next two or three weeks then good pups will be up for sale

Old Post 05-09-2016 07:39 PM
rabbott
UKC Forum Member

still here

as many calls as ive had i cant believe that no one has bought one ive had alot of people try to low ball me and try to trade for other dogs the only reason they are up for sale is because i have to many this will be the last time i bring this back up to the top i will take them and finish them out and then maybe make a few crosses these are two good pleasure dogs pleasure to hunt and they are excellent competition dogs i was trying to get out of raising puppies but if they dont sell thats what im going to do

Old Post 05-13-2016 12:13 PM
rabbott
UKC Forum Member

i seen blood today

looks like sadie coming in im thinking
about breeding her to main street john the baptist
how many of you guys out there would be interested
in getting a pup from this cross

Old Post 05-15-2016 08:01 PM
rabbott
UKC Forum Member

i was wrong

she did not come in the other day but she did today and now i need to
figure out what stud i should use

Old Post 05-23-2016 05:38 AM
Derek Grimm
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like a nice female take her to Main Street Dino if it's possible for you!! Or there's always Seth Isch and crow or his buck dog.... Good luck

Old Post 05-23-2016 03:57 PM
Derek Grimm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Derek Grimm Click here to Send Derek Grimm a Private Message Click Here to Email Derek Grimm Find more posts by Derek Grimm Add Derek Grimm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randall Powell
UKC Forum Member

Jack is up in Indiana now Randy. He sure crossed good on her sister. I've got videos I can send of their pups.

Texas River Bottom Kennels
GRNITECH CH River Bottoms Ramblin Ringo (sold)
GRNITECH River Bottoms Midnite Lady(RIP)
GRNITECH River Bottoms Cracker Jack
CH NITECH Brady Creeks Tree Slamming Sady
NITECH Cold Creek Trashy Dixie

Old Post 05-25-2016 06:16 PM
Randall Powell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randall Powell Click here to Send Randall Powell a Private Message Click Here to Email Randall Powell Find more posts by Randall Powell Add Randall Powell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote