UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Red Oak Hollow Va Southern Classic
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lhawker
UKC Forum Member

Red Oak Hollow Va Southern Classic

I want to invite everyone to our hunt Oct. 18&19. Campers welcome, but there are no electric hookups. We do have water for holding tanks. We will serve BBQ for lunch both days. We will have chicken and baked beans Sat. night. for supper. This is a NHBA hunt. If any questions call Larry Hawker 4342510098.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-13-2014 03:41 AM
lhawker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lhawker Click here to Send lhawker a Private Message Click Here to Email lhawker Find more posts by lhawker Add lhawker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D.B.
UKC Forum Member

Hawker post an address for the club.... can be difficult to find without it. See ya there bud.. can't wait.. always a blast!!

2006 Pa State Champ.GRHBCH Yankee Barney ( RIP)
HBCH Move Em Out Hank (RIP)
HBCH Yankee's Haunted Hill Storm (RIP)
2010 MD. State Champ. Overall Hunt/ Best of Show
"Bare's Yankee Peddler"
HBCH D.B.'s Yankee Tank
CHHBCH Half Way Frenchman's Cracker(RIP)
HBCH D.B.'S Big Creek Rosebud
HBCH Pardon Jack's White Azz
D.B.'s Hurryup Victory
D.B.'S Hurricane Chubby Chuck

Old Post 10-13-2014 04:10 AM
D.B. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D.B. Click here to Send D.B. a Private Message Click Here to Email D.B. Find more posts by D.B. Add D.B. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lhawker
UKC Forum Member

Not sure address right now. I will get it and post soon as I can

Old Post 10-13-2014 04:21 AM
lhawker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lhawker Click here to Send lhawker a Private Message Click Here to Email lhawker Find more posts by lhawker Add lhawker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lhawker
UKC Forum Member

18465 Old Richmond Rd Keeling Va 24566. I think this is right address

Old Post 10-14-2014 04:45 PM
jstacy
UKC Forum Member

looks good Larry....

Old Post 10-14-2014 05:41 PM
jstacy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jstacy Click here to Send jstacy a Private Message Click Here to Email jstacy Find more posts by jstacy Add jstacy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D.B.
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Larry.. hope to see you there

2006 Pa State Champ.GRHBCH Yankee Barney ( RIP)
HBCH Move Em Out Hank (RIP)
HBCH Yankee's Haunted Hill Storm (RIP)
2010 MD. State Champ. Overall Hunt/ Best of Show
"Bare's Yankee Peddler"
HBCH D.B.'s Yankee Tank
CHHBCH Half Way Frenchman's Cracker(RIP)
HBCH D.B.'S Big Creek Rosebud
HBCH Pardon Jack's White Azz
D.B.'s Hurryup Victory
D.B.'S Hurricane Chubby Chuck

Old Post 10-15-2014 05:25 PM
D.B. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D.B. Click here to Send D.B. a Private Message Click Here to Email D.B. Find more posts by D.B. Add D.B. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lhawker
UKC Forum Member

We are going to run champions and grands separate only 60 min hunts so shouldn't be a problem

Old Post 10-16-2014 12:39 AM
beaglerMc
UKC Forum Member

So who all won!? Come on larry you're slackin! Lol hated to miss it this year

Old Post 10-20-2014 11:27 PM
beaglerMc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beaglerMc Click here to Send beaglerMc a Private Message Click Here to Email beaglerMc Find more posts by beaglerMc Add beaglerMc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jstacy
UKC Forum Member

Chad Larry's mother-n-law passed away Saturday morning so he had to leave I am sure he will get the winners up in a few days. It was a great hunt. I do know 87 dogs hunted.

Old Post 10-21-2014 10:48 AM
jstacy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jstacy Click here to Send jstacy a Private Message Click Here to Email jstacy Find more posts by jstacy Add jstacy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lhawker
UKC Forum Member

I know Blake Ricketts won registered I Sat. with Cassie. Allen Newby won champions with Pete and Kevin Weaver won grands with Skamp. All this was sat. Sunday was no plus points in any cast. I will post rest of reg for sat when I talk to Allen this evening. Also Blake Ricketts won overall hunt. Thanks to all that came.

Old Post 10-21-2014 01:30 PM
beaglerMc
UKC Forum Member

So sorry to hear that Larry

Old Post 10-21-2014 01:37 PM
beaglerMc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beaglerMc Click here to Send beaglerMc a Private Message Click Here to Email beaglerMc Find more posts by beaglerMc Add beaglerMc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lhawker
UKC Forum Member

Thx Chad. It was actually my father in law. We missed you and your crazy old man.

Old Post 10-21-2014 03:27 PM