UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH My Only Reezen at Stud in Oklahoma
Pages (22): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
chase's kennel
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH My Only Reezen at Stud in Oklahoma

Now standing at stud at Chase Kennels in Wyandotte OK......

GRNITECH PR MY ONLY REEZEN Stud Fee $300
2012 Performance Points Sire -- 2012 Superstakes Sire
2013 Performance Points Sire -- 2013 Superstakes Sire

_______________GRNITECH BALLS HICKORY NUT HARRY
___________GRNITECH DAVIS STYLISH HARRYS HAMMER
_______________GRCH GRNITECH NIGHT HEAT ABBY

______GRNITECH PKC SCH MY ONLY REEZEN

_______________WLDNITECH GRNITECH LITTLE WOODS SCAR
___________GRNITECH SCARS OPEN SPOTTED JULE
_______________GRNITECH LITTLE SADIE

He turned 2 yo in October. He is leading the NC state race, is the leading male in the PKC nationals (March 2012 book). He has a truck ticket for next year, he is hunting in the nationals this year and in the spring superstakes this April. He's also a PKC Silver champion.

There's 20 pups out of him already. He throws big mouths with looks to spare.

This one is only 6 1/2 months old out of Reezen & Jasmine! This pup treed this one--his first coon by himself.

We have plans to cross him with our Insane Cain gyps as well as our Rat Attack gyps. Our goal is to make the best coondog possible!

Last edited by chase's kennel on 04-29-2013 at 03:38 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-14-2012 10:18 PM
chase's kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chase's kennel Click here to Send chase's kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email chase's kennel Find more posts by chase's kennel Add chase's kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

guys i am a black dog man but david has a couple at his house i would put at the end of my lead any day the one female i wish he would have breed to him is already breed but the chance female is no cull either lol....

david probably has three of the best males out there right know for stud, and some of the nice females a guy could ask for

918-961-2434
Home to:
Pr S&J's Shack's Backwoods Patches (walker)
'PR' Stovall's Black Knight Wild Willy
Past Home to:
dual grand stovall's black knight george (gone but not forgotten)
pr D&S' black little luke (1st and 3rd place wins) (davis black luke x paynes black june) gone but not forgotten
Dual Grand Davis' black hutch (gone but not forgotten)

Old Post 03-14-2012 11:12 PM
shawnstovall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnstovall Click here to Send shawnstovall a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnstovall Find more posts by shawnstovall Add shawnstovall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregory o cain
UKC Forum Member

Yes we ve been blessed with some very good females and males

just hope we can make the best crosses for the the coondog

world I want to thank al that help make it possible and the man

upstairs for leading us all together Thank ya all again Greg

GOD BLESS YA ALL

Nt ch Rats frozen Dream

Old Post 03-14-2012 11:43 PM
gregory o cain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gregory o cain Click here to Send gregory o cain a Private Message Click Here to Email gregory o cain Find more posts by gregory o cain Add gregory o cain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

btt

918-961-2434
Home to:
Past Home to:
pr D&S' black little luke (1st and 3rd place wins) (davis black luke x paynes black june) gone but not forgotten

Old Post 03-15-2012 06:44 PM
shawnstovall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnstovall Click here to Send shawnstovall a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnstovall Find more posts by shawnstovall Add shawnstovall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregory o cain
UKC Forum Member

btt

Nt ch Rats frozen Dream

Old Post 03-16-2012 06:11 AM
gregory o cain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gregory o cain Click here to Send gregory o cain a Private Message Click Here to Email gregory o cain Find more posts by gregory o cain Add gregory o cain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elkrauskopf
UKC Forum Member

What's his Breeding ?

Old Post 03-17-2012 02:34 AM
elkrauskopf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elkrauskopf Click here to Send elkrauskopf a Private Message Click Here to Email elkrauskopf Find more posts by elkrauskopf Add elkrauskopf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CJ THOMAS
UKC Forum Member

2012 performance sire and 2012 pkc super stakes sire

Grand as a one year old silver champion by the time he was 2 placed 6th in the NC state race 9th in the national Pup race pkc super Pup of the month June, November, December 2 truck tickets,2 national tickets and qualified for Ukc world as a one year old but I never took him he has won in 10 different states he is a loaner and very accurate but being all grand doesnt mean nothing to me his winnings says what needs to be said ( HE JUST TURNED 2 IN OCTOBER) this year he is leading the state of NC by alot and is currently 2nd in the national male race he will be by himself 10 out of ten times and never comes back never! HE OVER 5000 WON NOW

_______________GRNITECH BALLS HICKORY NUT HARRY

___________GRNITECH DAVIS STYLISH HARRYS HAMMER (sire of mojo)

_______________GRCH GRNITECH NIGHT GREAT ABBY

______GRNITECH PKC SCH MY ONLY REEZEN

_______________WLDNITECH GRNITECH LITTLE WOODS SCAR

___________GRNITECH SCARS OPEN SPOTTED JULE

_______________GRNITECH LITTLE SADIE

Old Post 03-17-2012 02:55 AM
CJ THOMAS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CJ THOMAS Click here to Send CJ THOMAS a Private Message Find more posts by CJ THOMAS Add CJ THOMAS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

btt

918-961-2434
Home to:
Past Home to:

Old Post 03-22-2012 05:04 AM
stonecoldsilent
UKC Forum Member

anybody that dont know him he is a coondog !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JONATHAN
http://i4.tinypic.com/111jdk8.jpg

Old Post 03-22-2012 04:07 PM
stonecoldsilent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stonecoldsilent Click here to Send stonecoldsilent a Private Message Click Here to Email stonecoldsilent Find more posts by stonecoldsilent Add stonecoldsilent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chase's kennel
UKC Forum Member

Thanks to everyone for all of the calls and good word about Reezen! The response has been unbelievable! I hope I don't leave anyone out. Sometimes it's hard to get back to everyone, but I try. I am still working at returning calls and answering messages.

We have had Reezen collected, and now there is frozen semen available. He is scheduled to be bred to several gyps. We have already bred some good ones, and hope to have puppies real soon.

Jazmine is due in approximately 30 days. We also just bred Jess Dickerson's X Jr x Insane Jane female last week. Really looking forward to those pups!

Our all grand GRNITECH Stylish Fancy female (Trackman x Sticktite) is starting to come in. She is going to be bred to Reezen. Should be the end of April.

Again, we really appreciate all the kind words. Let us know if we can be of any help!

Thanks!
David

Old Post 03-23-2012 02:31 AM
chase's kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chase's kennel Click here to Send chase's kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email chase's kennel Find more posts by chase's kennel Add chase's kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregory o cain
UKC Forum Member

btt

Nt ch Rats frozen Dream

Old Post 03-23-2012 06:50 PM
Ethan Bowman
UKC Forum Member

How much money does he have won

Old Post 03-23-2012 09:53 PM
Ethan Bowman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ethan Bowman Click here to Send Ethan Bowman a Private Message Click Here to Email Ethan Bowman Find more posts by Ethan Bowman Add Ethan Bowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregory o cain
UKC Forum Member

over 5000 in pkc
thank you GOD BLESS ALL YA

Nt ch Rats frozen Dream

Old Post 03-24-2012 01:48 AM
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

btt

918-961-2434
Home to:
Past Home to:

Old Post 04-17-2012 05:09 PM
gwilliams
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking sucker to

Old Post 04-17-2012 08:45 PM
gwilliams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gwilliams Click here to Send gwilliams a Private Message Find more posts by gwilliams Add gwilliams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregory o cain
UKC Forum Member

Thank ya there for the nice words on REEZEN

and if there is anything we can just let us know and will see what we can do THANK YA ALL AGAIN GOD BLESS YA ALL

Nt ch Rats frozen Dream

Old Post 04-17-2012 08:49 PM
smcooner
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations gentlemen on putting together a kennel of outstanding hounds!!! Wish I was closer.

Buddy Harrell
Lucedale, MS
601 508 4258
Golden Oaks Kennel...Where we live by the Golden Rule

Old Post 04-18-2012 03:00 AM
smcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smcooner Click here to Send smcooner a Private Message Click Here to Email smcooner Find more posts by smcooner Add smcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gwilliams
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Buddy looking at that list on your signature looks like you are putting together a nice kennel as well

Old Post 04-18-2012 03:07 AM
gwilliams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gwilliams Click here to Send gwilliams a Private Message Find more posts by gwilliams Add gwilliams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick grivetti
UKC Forum Member

Good looking dog & David is very nice & down to earth to talk to....best of luck with Reezen....

Old Post 04-20-2012 01:21 AM
rick grivetti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick grivetti Click here to Send rick grivetti a Private Message Click Here to Email rick grivetti Find more posts by rick grivetti Add rick grivetti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stonecoldsilent
UKC Forum Member

5 month old Grntch my only reezen pup check him out this is the first coon he ever saw !!!!!!!!!

JONATHAN

Old Post 04-25-2012 02:34 PM
stonecoldsilent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stonecoldsilent Click here to Send stonecoldsilent a Private Message Click Here to Email stonecoldsilent Find more posts by stonecoldsilent Add stonecoldsilent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

that is a good looking pup with a big mouth good luck with him

918-961-2434
Home to:
Past Home to:

Old Post 04-25-2012 05:10 PM
excaliber
UKC Forum Member

Did Gregory O Cain's female he bred to reezen have pups yet

Old Post 04-30-2012 06:08 AM
excaliber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for excaliber Click here to Send excaliber a Private Message Click Here to Email excaliber Find more posts by excaliber Add excaliber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

btt

918-961-2434
Home to:
Past Home to:

Old Post 04-30-2012 09:32 PM
stonecoldsilent
UKC Forum Member

i like to raise pups and get them started, i raised his litter and im going to start him, then he will be for sale

quote:

gregory o cain wrote on 05-01-2012 03:14 PM:
is he for sale

JONATHAN

Old Post 05-01-2012 10:06 PM
gregross
UKC Forum Member

I have a 2 yr old grnite female off extreme insane x that will be coming in the end of may or first of June that I am gonna breed I wanna call and visit with u soon about him

Old Post 05-03-2012 05:12 PM
gregross is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gregross Click here to Send gregross a Private Message Click Here to Email gregross Find more posts by gregross Add gregross to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote