UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > looking for a redbone for a family pet
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mike4567
New UKC Forum Member

looking for a redbone for a family pet

Hello everyone

New guy here, looking for male redbone puppy for a family pet. Hopefully it's ok to post this request in this forum... I see that many of the pups for sale here are bred from really impressive bloodlines to be show/working dogs. However, I'm hoping to find a puppy that would probably work out better as a pet (preferably on the smaller side, quieter, not so drooly).

I've been looking online for a week or two, but I'm having a hard time finding a breeder in my area (central Michigan). I am willing to drive a few hours (as far as Indiana or Ohio) to pick up a pup though. Any leads would also be appreciated! Hoping to get the puppy by christmas.

Thanks,

Mike

PS. Feel free to PM or email me or post your contact info here.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-23-2015 05:40 PM
mike4567 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike4567 Click here to Send mike4567 a Private Message Click Here to Email mike4567 Find more posts by mike4567 Add mike4567 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
greatlakespet
UKC Forum Member

Give this guy a call

Give this guy a call he can't log in for some reason he asked me to post this here for you to call him John 7346126873 cell 7344211404 home

Old Post 11-23-2015 10:07 PM
greatlakespet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greatlakespet Click here to Send greatlakespet a Private Message Click Here to Email greatlakespet Find more posts by greatlakespet Add greatlakespet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike4567
New UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the lead! I will check in with him.

Old Post 11-24-2015 04:17 PM
mike4567 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike4567 Click here to Send mike4567 a Private Message Click Here to Email mike4567 Find more posts by mike4567 Add mike4567 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike4567
New UKC Forum Member

Ok, I talked to John. Nice guy, he doesn't quite have what I'm looking for (a puppy), but he kindly offered to make inquiries with some breeders he knows around here.

So I'm still looking for a smart, playful pup that's good with people!

Old Post 11-24-2015 05:50 PM