UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Book um Danno Pups
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DRP
UKC Forum Member

Are both Danno and Dam bawl mouth on track and chop on tree? What other characteristics of their hunting styles can you tell me? Obviously Danno is a winner.
Thanks!
Donnie

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-23-2014 10:54 PM
DRP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRP Click here to Send DRP a Private Message Click Here to Email DRP Find more posts by DRP Add DRP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scotty
UKC Forum Member

Danno is bawl on ground,chop on the tree.He likes to be alone and is good about having a coon.The female is a bawl and squall on track, chop on tree.she is actioned packed.Both go hunting good,neither on of them mind getting in the country.

Old Post 05-25-2014 04:45 AM
scotty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scotty Click here to Send scotty a Private Message Click Here to Email scotty Find more posts by scotty Add scotty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scotty
UKC Forum Member

I will book one more female pup.

Old Post 05-26-2014 03:16 AM
scotty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scotty Click here to Send scotty a Private Message Click Here to Email scotty Find more posts by scotty Add scotty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Scotty

Ill take either sex. The left overs.

Pr Tree Talkin Red Hot Sister
Nitch Tree Talkin Brotheer T- Bone
Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty
Pr Tree Talkin Red Harley
Pr Tree Talkin Brother Re Pete

Old Post 05-26-2014 05:51 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scotty
UKC Forum Member

Big Momma is about to pop.Danno continues his winning in $kc.Picks up $ thrusday and last night.He is also state leader in the new kc.

Old Post 05-31-2014 05:49 PM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Fellows, It aint bragging when its in black and white. Danno won 3 outta four casts last week. He was never scored on a tree with another dog. He was always deep and alone! He is leading Louisiana in two KC's, hes leading the breed in one KC and trailing a close second in the other. If you want a packed up me too idiot don't call. If you want a dog with drive and heart that wont give up give Scotty a call and get you one of these pups!

Old Post 06-03-2014 02:33 AM
kasey dooly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kasey dooly Click here to Send kasey dooly a Private Message Find more posts by kasey dooly Add kasey dooly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

MOMMA

I found this picture of these pups mom. As you can see,she is a TREEDOG
She is a good Looken hound too.

Old Post 06-05-2014 02:00 PM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scotty
UKC Forum Member

big momma had 12 pups last night

Old Post 06-06-2014 07:58 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

12 pups

There should be plenty to go around. You compation hunters need to get chaself some a this cross. I promise yall ain't heard the last of these pups parents. As soon as these pups are weaned this female will be in the public's eye.

Old Post 06-06-2014 08:24 PM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scotty
UKC Forum Member

all 12 still kicking this gyp is a good momma.These pups come from coondogs and winners.

Old Post 06-09-2014 04:29 PM
scotty
UKC Forum Member

will book 1 more female and 2 more males

Old Post 06-11-2014 01:43 AM
scotty
UKC Forum Member

will book 1 more male and female

Old Post 06-13-2014 02:39 AM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by scotty
will book 1 more male and female

Movem on out hugh?

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 06-13-2014 02:45 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scotty
UKC Forum Member

will have a couple more to sale later,after I decide what I am keeping.

Old Post 06-13-2014 03:37 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

quote:
will have a couple more to sale later,after I decide what I am keeping.

That s what I m talkin about

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 06-13-2014 08:56 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Pups

I can't wait to see these little guy's hit the ground. I'm sure there will be some top hounds from this litter. I've got to think of a good name with impact for my female. I'm open to some ideas.
She will be just right to start at the WWR this year.

Old Post 06-14-2014 02:00 AM
awolf
UKC Forum Member

danno pup

Do you have a good pic of danno to post?

Old Post 06-16-2014 07:10 PM
awolf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for awolf Click here to Send awolf a Private Message Find more posts by awolf Add awolf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Re: danno pup

quote:
Originally posted by awolf
Do you have a good pic of danno to post?

Only one I know of is on front cover of $KC for breed winner of 2013

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 06-19-2014 10:46 PM
scotty
UKC Forum Member

pups are all over the place and looking good.

Old Post 06-25-2014 09:18 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

quote:
pups are all over the place and looking good.

Yea givem another 6-7 mths and they be looking good when u go get some of um off a tree under a coon would be my bet.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 06-26-2014 06:10 PM
Kyle Bragg
UKC Forum Member

Female booking left? Call me at number below

GRNTCH PKC PLANTIUM CH PICKIN UP STYXX
Marion, NC
(828)-803-9790
I use and recommend-
Sunspot Lights

Old Post 06-27-2014 04:16 AM
Kyle Bragg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kyle Bragg Click here to Send Kyle Bragg a Private Message Click Here to Email Kyle Bragg Find more posts by Kyle Bragg Add Kyle Bragg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Danno 6/28/14

Old Post 06-29-2014 10:54 PM
scotty
UKC Forum Member

here are the people who have secured their pup:

males:
Albert Wolf
Myself
Angie Williams
Isaac mercer

females:
Don Barnett
Donnie Petrash
Dale Weaver

There are some folks who said they was sending a deposit and I haven't seen it yet.If I don't have a deposit the you don't have a pup.As of right now I have 1 male and 2 females left. If you have called and I haven't gotten back with you Please call again.

Last edited by scotty on 06-30-2014 at 11:38 PM

Old Post 06-30-2014 08:59 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Them little guy's are getting close to ripe enough to pick eh.

Old Post 07-02-2014 03:09 PM
scotty
UKC Forum Member

4 weeks old be ready to go in 3 weeks

Old Post 07-02-2014 06:18 PM