UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 15 mth old red tick female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dlwray
UKC Forum Member

15 mth old red tick female

Will run and tree with other dogs. Runs anything that makes a track. Only coons she has treed by herself are 3 I turned loose. She didn't see them. I turned them loose, went back and got her and she struck and treed all three. Her sire is single registered and her dam seems to be a pretty good bred female. I don't know much about English dogs though so you will have to be the judge of that yourself. Chop on track and tree. Good change. Good mouth. Pretty female. I can send pics of papers and video of her treeing. $500 256-640-1937

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-20-2018 04:14 PM
dlwray is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlwray Click here to Send dlwray a Private Message Find more posts by dlwray Add dlwray to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlwray
UKC Forum Member

Make offer on this little female. Absolutely nothing wrong with her. I have her and another Walker female. She is in heat and Walker started bleeding yesterday. My male is coming home this weekend and I have no where to keep him. Exact reason these females are for sale. I don't like hunting females because of them coming in heat.

Old Post 05-23-2018 12:20 AM
dlwray is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlwray Click here to Send dlwray a Private Message Find more posts by dlwray Add dlwray to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlwray
UKC Forum Member

Dropping price to $350. This female will make it if she’s put in the woods. I just don’t like hunting females.

Old Post 05-23-2018 03:15 PM
dlwray
UKC Forum Member

I’ve gotten a lot of messages about this female. To answer some questions. I’ve only taken her once by herself and she didn’t go hunting. She will get off by herself when hunting her with other dogs. She will run anything that makes a track. She’s stubborn and hard headed. She looks good and sounds good. Her sire was a grade dog I had single registered. He was the best dog I ever turned loose. If you want a young dog that has all the tools to make it then here she is.

Old Post 05-24-2018 04:18 PM
dlwray
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 05-29-2018 05:23 PM
dlwray
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 06-16-2018 09:04 PM