UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > 5 cast wins
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tntelkhntr
UKC Forum Member

5 cast wins

All these cancellations might make it a little tough to qualify with 5 cast wins. Especially up north where the hunts have just started.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-17-2020 11:16 PM
tntelkhntr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tntelkhntr Click here to Send tntelkhntr a Private Message Find more posts by tntelkhntr Add tntelkhntr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
les condra
UKC Forum Member

wander if ukc will send a form of some sort after u win 5 cast clarifying that hound is qualified

Old Post 03-18-2020 01:51 AM
les condra is offline Click Here to See the Profile for les condra Click here to Send les condra a Private Message Find more posts by les condra Add les condra to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J Cooper
UKC Forum Member

My concern is qualifying for world. My vast majority of rqes are March and april. Oh course the year it's in my back yard I wont get to make a rqe!!!

2021 UKC National Grand Nite Ch
' Indiana Outlaw'
Co owned with Alan Holding

PKC Ch Nite Ch PR Backwoods Okie

Old Post 03-18-2020 09:48 PM
J Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Cooper Click here to Send J Cooper a Private Message Click Here to Email J Cooper Find more posts by J Cooper Add J Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Maybe UKC will give every body a free cast win to make up for the inconvenience. I hope so. My dog has four now. LOL

Old Post 03-19-2020 12:57 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by les condra
wander if ukc will send a form of some sort after u win 5 cast clarifying that hound is qualified

They sure will!

Old Post 03-19-2020 01:57 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The government is helping out American businesses. Why dosen't our coon hunting government help out the hunters? UKC should bail out their hunters by giving them free cast wins just like our government is doing. Allen should declare a National Coon Hunting Emergency. UKC could also bail out the local coon clubs since they can't have hunts now. UKC could waive all fees for a year just like Trump wants to waive payroll taxes. Or since the government has declared that clubs can't hold hunts, the government should pay or waive any bills that they have such as rent, electric, property tax, insurance.

Old Post 03-19-2020 03:39 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Everyone in the coon hunting world is dealing with the exact same thing.....We’re all on a level playing feild and all going threw this,it’s not like only half the us is **** down.......nobody can get wins or qualify or anything.....

Maybe when hunts open back up the numbers will be higher.....

Old Post 03-19-2020 06:16 PM
Treedoggmafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treedoggmafia Click here to Send Treedoggmafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Treedoggmafia Find more posts by Treedoggmafia Add Treedoggmafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
The government is helping out American businesses. Why dosen't our coon hunting government help out the hunters? UKC should bail out their hunters by giving them free cast wins just like our government is doing. Allen should declare a National Coon Hunting Emergency. UKC could also bail out the local coon clubs since they can't have hunts now. UKC could waive all fees for a year just like Trump wants to waive payroll taxes. Or since the government has declared that clubs can't hold hunts, the government should pay or waive any bills that they have such as rent, electric, property tax, insurance.

Thought this forum was the governing body. Pass the hat.

Old Post 03-19-2020 07:37 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Why don't we do like the restaurants and just have take out hunts? Everyone could sit in their truck and the MOH could go around and sign everyone up. Of course, he would have to wear a mask and use hand sanitizer between trucks. After the draw out, he could call out the casts outside and the groups of 4 could leave and go hunt. Then only the winner would come back and turn the card in and leave. There would never be more than 5 or 6 people in the club. Everyone outside would stay 3-10 ft apart. Or if you were real concerned, you could just take everyone's temperature. We could still have our local hunts and abide by the guidelines.

Old Post 03-19-2020 08:18 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Why don't we do like the restaurants and just have take out hunts? Everyone could sit in their truck and the MOH could go around and sign everyone up. Of course, he would have to wear a mask and use hand sanitizer between trucks. After the draw out, he could call out the casts outside and the groups of 4 could leave and go hunt. Then only the winner would come back and turn the card in and leave. There would never be more than 5 or 6 people in the club. Everyone outside would stay 3-10 ft apart. Or if you were real concerned, you could just take everyone's temperature. We could still have our local hunts and abide by the guidelines.

I like how your mind wanders Richard. The good Lord has certainly blessed you. I'd suggest to wait until after the draw before you take everyone's temperature. If it shows up in the red, then they are scratched. You would be a good candidate for taking temps at all the hunts. You have the look of Dr.

Old Post 03-19-2020 08:32 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

My wife has one of those fancy digital touch thermometers. She takes my temp every time I get within 3 feet of her so I stay away from her until I get hungry.

Old Post 03-19-2020 08:52 PM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:

What if you got a hunt dirrector then you have to form a panel then an appeal you got test kits and a thermometer..................huuuuuuuuuugh ?

Tarbaby

Old Post 03-19-2020 09:50 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

A panel is only 3 people and can be held outside. It would be better if everyone plead their case singly anyway. And it would also be better if everyone was 3 feet apart.
When you get home, you could undress on the front porch and leave your clothes outside. Then you could go straight to the shower.
Tarbaby, I have thought this through. We have a PKC hunt tonight and a UKC hunt tomorrow night. We can follow our government guidelines and still have hunts. I went to the auto parts store today and there were 10 people in there. Then I went to Wal Mart and there was at least 50 people in there.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-19-2020 at 10:25 PM

Old Post 03-19-2020 10:21 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Not if it is a county building and the limit is 10 or below. And that’s the rule in Oklahoma and Texas.

Tarbaby

Old Post 03-19-2020 10:25 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It would be very easy to only let 10 people inside the building this time of year. It sounds to me like you just don't want to have any local hunts. Now a major hunt/state championship I can see but a local hunt is a different story.
I just looked and there are 2 hunts in Texas this weekend and 2 next weekend. But there is only 1 in Oklahoma.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-19-2020 at 10:39 PM

Old Post 03-19-2020 10:30 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Don’t you know what no means ? They said the buildings are shut down till further notice !!!

Tarbaby

Old Post 03-19-2020 10:35 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

You keep changing the rules.

Old Post 03-19-2020 10:39 PM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
You keep changing the rules.

No you just keep trying to find a way around them !! Trump said self qaurenteen 15 days.

Just because nobody seen you do it don’t mean your not guilty.

Tarbaby

Old Post 03-19-2020 10:47 PM