UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Coon scent
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
K Slim
UKC Forum Member

Coon scent

Who sells a good quality coon scent for training a pup? Thanks Kevin

Last edited by K Slim on 03-30-2020 at 12:50 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-30-2020 11:37 AM
K Slim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K Slim Click here to Send K Slim a Private Message Click Here to Email K Slim Find more posts by K Slim Add K Slim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sfox91
UKC Forum Member

Mother Nature

Old Post 03-30-2020 01:49 PM
Sfox91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sfox91 Click here to Send Sfox91 a Private Message Click Here to Email Sfox91 Find more posts by Sfox91 Add Sfox91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daryl wyland
UKC Forum Member

TERRY TUCKER
26201 D DR SO
ALBION MI 49224

$14 FOR A 8 OZ BOTTLE

Old Post 03-30-2020 02:17 PM
daryl wyland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daryl wyland Click here to Send daryl wyland a Private Message Click Here to Email daryl wyland Find more posts by daryl wyland Add daryl wyland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K Slim
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Sfox91
Mother Nature
I understand that , I don’t want to keep a coon here at the house .When I was trapping hard years ago I keep a couple of foxes, it’s a pain in the butt , don’t need the mess

Last edited by K Slim on 03-30-2020 at 03:19 PM

Old Post 03-30-2020 03:17 PM
K Slim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K Slim Click here to Send K Slim a Private Message Click Here to Email K Slim Find more posts by K Slim Add K Slim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Surveyor
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by daryl wyland
TERRY TUCKER
26201 D DR SO
ALBION MI 49224

$14 FOR A 8 OZ BOTTLE

Funny reading this now as I just got through addressing an envelope to him for a bottle. His is widely considered the best!

2 time world finalist, 10th overall and high scoring Bluetick of the 2010 UKC World Coonhound Championship
NASHOBA VALLEY PIAZON, (RIP)
his littermate brother
UKC NT CH SHEPPARDS NORTHERN
BLUE LONER (RIP)
UKC GR NT CH RATTLERS BLUE SKY (RIP)
UKC Gr NT CH, PKC Ch Sheppard's Northern Blue Abbie, (PiazonxSky) UKC GR NT CH 'pr' Sheppards Northern Blue Punkin (PiazonXAlice) High scoring Bluetick of the 2015 (50th anniversary) Grand American, 2017 National Grand Nite Champion of breed, 2017 BBOA zone 4 Nite hunt dog of the year. Queen of hunt on 2019 Grand National Bluetick Reunion, 5th place and High Scoring Bluetick of 2019 UKC world Nite hunt Championship, 2019 Triple Crown Winner.
UKC GR NT CH 'pr' Mckintosh's Blue Flame Chopper
Gr Nt Ch Sheppards Northern Blue Goomba (Piazon X Dizzie) 14th place 2017 UKC world coon hound championship 100 purina point cast wins in 2018
and several other blueticks of lesser accomplishments

Old Post 03-30-2020 03:31 PM
Surveyor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Surveyor Click here to Send Surveyor a Private Message Click Here to Email Surveyor Find more posts by Surveyor Add Surveyor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rdmedders
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by K Slim
I understand that , I don’t want to keep a coon here at the house .When I was trapping hard years ago I keep a couple of foxes, it’s a pain in the butt , don’t need the mess

The why I do it is take the pup around where there are some feeder buckets and it will not take long until there running track! You got to get them out to where the sent is.
I’ve never tried to keep a coon in cage at home.

Old Post 03-30-2020 04:42 PM
rdmedders is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rdmedders Click here to Send rdmedders a Private Message Click Here to Email rdmedders Find more posts by rdmedders Add rdmedders to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sfox91
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Dang how many times you need to show a coon to the pup 😯

Old Post 03-30-2020 04:44 PM
Sfox91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sfox91 Click here to Send Sfox91 a Private Message Click Here to Email Sfox91 Find more posts by Sfox91 Add Sfox91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clovis A Nailor
UKC Forum Member

Get you a coon feeder going that's all you need.

Old Post 03-30-2020 05:33 PM
Clovis A Nailor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis A Nailor Click here to Send Clovis A Nailor a Private Message Click Here to Email Clovis A Nailor Find more posts by Clovis A Nailor Add Clovis A Nailor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K Slim
UKC Forum Member

I know how to start a pup , I’m 50 years old have started and finished a few dogs over the years ,I have a pup here I want to try something different with is why I’m looking for a good quality scent , I found what I was looking for. Thanks for the advice.

Last edited by K Slim on 03-30-2020 at 06:20 PM

Old Post 03-30-2020 06:07 PM
Brian Gray
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I know how to start a pup , I’m 50 years old have started and finished a few dogs over the years ,I have a pup here I want to try something different with is why I’m looking for a good quality scent , I found what I was looking for. Thanks for the advice.

Is this the Kevin that had a female named sissy back a few years ago?

Old Post 03-30-2020 10:03 PM
Brian Gray is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Gray Click here to Send Brian Gray a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Gray Add Brian Gray to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K Slim
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Brian Gray
Is this the Kevin that had a female named sissy back a few years ago?
Yes it is , how you doing Brian

Old Post 03-30-2020 10:08 PM
Brian Gray
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Yes it is , how you doing Brian

Doing good hope you are to. Train one like her again then give me a call I will be there very quickly!!

Old Post 03-30-2020 10:16 PM
Brian Gray is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Gray Click here to Send Brian Gray a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Gray Add Brian Gray to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K Slim
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Brian Gray
Doing good hope you are to. Train one like her again then give me a call I will be there very quickly!!
👍

Old Post 03-30-2020 10:18 PM