UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > dog hit in road tonite
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
A Dowell
UKC Forum Member

dog hit in road tonite

hunted me and ronnie turners black and tan dog that we had in partners tonite tookem out started out good oboma
(black dog)fired one then they got towere it was geting tuff and i headed for the rifle and was at the truck geting it when i heard this awful crash all dogs exept my black and tan came in i threw down the rifle caught my other dog and took off in a dead run to find out what happend and there he layed the best 14 mounth old dog i ever hunted with he would hav made a true COON DAWG!!!!!!!!!!! no dought i loved this dog he was a goodin now i gota dig a hole and burry him

OH yea i forgot the sorry sob that hit him didnt even stop or turn around or nothing

(606)879-8212
home of

(black and tans)
turners big black jack(obama) R.I.P
long nite black betty
dowell an turners ole hank
cheroke connie R.I.P

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-12-2010 05:02 AM
A Dowell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A Dowell Click here to Send A Dowell a Private Message Find more posts by A Dowell Add A Dowell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunter 1984
UKC Forum Member

dang thats really sucks bud i'll pray for ya

My Dogs

1.UKC registerd Walker Male <---Bossman
2.Black And Tan Female<----Cookie
3.Redtick female<----Dixie
4.Redbone female<-----LIL Red

Old Post 07-12-2010 05:04 AM
coonhunter 1984 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter 1984 Click here to Send coonhunter 1984 a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunter 1984 Find more posts by coonhunter 1984 Add coonhunter 1984 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

So SORRY...

Hate to hear of your awful loss... Hope that some time in the future you find one that pleases you Just as much as the one you just lost....

Sincerely Sorry, HEather and Bob WIlliam

Old Post 07-12-2010 08:40 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VA.REB
UKC Forum Member

SORRY BUD,

ILL BE PRAYIN FOR YOU. IT REALLY HURTS TO LOSE A GOOD HOUND, IVE BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT. KEEP ON KEEPIN ON, AND THE LORD JESUS WILL HELP YOU THROUGH THIS. GOD BLESS YALL ALL.

Old Post 07-12-2010 10:02 PM
VA.REB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VA.REB Click here to Send VA.REB a Private Message Click Here to Email VA.REB Visit VA.REB's homepage! Find more posts by VA.REB Add VA.REB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ocmulgee Blue
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear that.

Proud member of the Blue Dog Mafia!

Old Post 07-12-2010 10:55 PM
Ocmulgee Blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ocmulgee Blue Click here to Send Ocmulgee Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Ocmulgee Blue Add Ocmulgee Blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tjt
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear it man. I lost my best all round dog in April the same way. I was lucky enough to have the guy stop. The jerk that hit yours has no class and even less of a heart. Keep your chin up.

"The Crew" member

Todd J Turner

Old Post 07-12-2010 11:09 PM
tjt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tjt Click here to Send tjt a Private Message Click Here to Email tjt Find more posts by tjt Add tjt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Whistle Pig
UKC Forum Member

Re: dog hit in road tonite

[QUOTE]Originally posted by A Dowell
hunted me and ronnie turners black and tan dog that we had in partners tonite tookem out started out good oboma
(black dog)fired one then they got towere it was geting tuff and i headed for the rifle and was at the truck geting it when i heard this awful crash all dogs exept my black and tan came in i threw down the rifle caught my other dog and took off in a dead run to find out what happend and there he layed the best 14 mounth old dog i ever hunted with he would hav made a true COON DAWG!!!!!!!!!!! no dought i loved this dog he was a goodin now i gota dig a hole and burry him

OH yea i forgot the sorry sob that hit him didnt even stop or turn around or nothing
[/QUOTE

I'm not saying this Is right where you live, but down here you would have been better off If he did'nt stop. Down here you would have had to pay for any property or personal damage.

Sorry to here about your dog.

" Puzzle Gully Kennel "

Puzzle Gully"Sam
Puzzle Gully"Jim Jr----JJ
Puzzle Gully"Reddy Freddy"
Puzzle Gully''Daddy Frank''
Puzzle Gully''Smil'in Bob''
Puzzle Gully''Kate''
Puzzle Gully''Busher''
Puzzle Gully''Cricket''

Old Post 07-12-2010 11:34 PM
Whistle Pig is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Whistle Pig Click here to Send Whistle Pig a Private Message Find more posts by Whistle Pig Add Whistle Pig to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote