UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Treebound Lone Pine Louie
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Call or text me. I’ll keep your info and see how many she has, 330-466-1469. Thanks

Last edited by Sonny Phipps on 10-23-2019 at 10:28 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-23-2019 06:15 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Mercy is showing big with pups and we bred flo on Monday this week.

Old Post 11-07-2019 01:10 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Update on things , first off Mr Mike Reynolds of KY bought flo and she is bred to Louie so you will need to book your puppies from that cross with him. Mikes number is 606-425-7282. Secondly mercy is having her Louie pups as I type! I have waited and planned this cross for a long time. Mercy is a very loud hard going young hound. She is from a all grand pedigree as is Louie so when she is finished to grand these pups will be all grand. Her mother is a littermate to world champ willy and has some big wins herself . I expect some special pups from this cross so make sure you get on the list. I have 5 spoken for already.

Old Post 11-27-2019 03:06 AM
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

I believe Mike has a few Louie pups. A really nice female here guys.

Old Post 01-07-2020 02:15 AM
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Call or text me, bred a couple really nice females this spring. All grand pups and some big winning females.

Old Post 04-13-2020 02:34 AM
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all the calls about pups. Louie first litter is 13 mo old and all seem to be doing good out of this litter, 2 are doing very good with one that is a freak of nature! Currently I have GR NT CH lone pine honey bun (littermate to world champ biffy sue) at my house and she is bred to Louie with pups due the first of June. Many have inquired about pups off of mercy and we did not breed her back this spring but will do so later this year.

Old Post 04-20-2020 03:40 PM
rough country
UKC Forum Member

How is Louies pups doing? Is he putting good mouths on his pups which I know females have thier part also

James Bowman 606-481-2182

Old Post 05-14-2020 02:21 AM
rough country is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rough country Click here to Send rough country a Private Message Click Here to Email rough country Find more posts by rough country Add rough country to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rough country
UKC Forum Member

How is Louies pups doing? Is he putting good mouths on his pups which I know females have thier part also

James Bowman 606-481-2182

Old Post 05-14-2020 02:21 AM
rough country is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rough country Click here to Send rough country a Private Message Click Here to Email rough country Find more posts by rough country Add rough country to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

I made the drive down to Sonny’s place to check out Louie and I was not dissappointed. Sonny is a heck of a guy and Louie is top notch. Treed three coons and a den. Good looking, solid hound the whole way around.

Sonny, thanks again for your wonderful hospitality and the opportunity to breed my female to Louie. Here’s hoping we get a pile of pups!

Last edited by Corey Gruver on 06-07-2020 at 07:53 PM

Old Post 06-06-2020 07:06 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anderson Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Louie/honey

Has she had her pup's yet are they any for sale?

Old Post 06-06-2020 07:12 PM
Anderson Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anderson Kennel Click here to Send Anderson Kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Anderson Kennel Find more posts by Anderson Kennel Add Anderson Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for the delay , to answer a few questions. Yes his pups seem to have big mouths and houndy looks. Most all that have been messed with are making some type of hound one way or another. One outta of his first litter doing really well! We have pups on the ground now out of a the honey female that Darian wiseman owns with another muscleman female bred now and Corey Gruver’s female will be bred this week . I’ll get the pedigree up on honey soon . Thanks

Old Post 06-09-2020 01:12 AM
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for the delay , to answer a few questions. Yes his pups seem to have big mouths and houndy looks. Most all that have been messed with are making some type of hound one way or another. One outta of his first litter doing really well! We have pups on the ground now out of a the honey female that Darian wiseman owns with another muscleman female bred now and Corey Gruver’s female will be bred this week . I’ll get the pedigree up on honey soon . Thanks

Old Post 06-09-2020 01:12 AM
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Louie X Bailey

I've had several people call asking about the Louie and Bailey cross already. Bailey is at Sonny's house this week getting bred. Got a long while before we start counting heads in the whelping box. Thought I would post a little pedigree for those interested or for who have asked.

----------GRNITECH TREE SLAMMIN' STYLISH FRANKIE
----- GRCH GRNITECH TREEBOUND LONE PINE LOUIE
---------- GRNITECH SMITH & STRANG'S LONE PINE TRACK GIRL
PUPS
---------- GRNITECH CH BOWEN'S SHOWDOWN ROCK
----- CH SUGAR'S SWEET ROCKIN' BAILEY
---------- NITECH CH SUGAR CREEK SUGAR

Bailey has a few cast wins in UKC and we will work to finish her to NITECH once she is off of puppies. She is solid, accurate and a nice tree dog. Anyone is more than welcome to come hunt with her before or after whelping/weaning puppies.

Last edited by Corey Gruver on 06-10-2020 at 02:24 PM

Old Post 06-10-2020 01:30 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

I have hunted multiple nights with Baily, she is a nice unit. Her dad was a tough draw back in his campaign days also. I never got hunt with her mom, but heard good stuff about her .

Old Post 06-10-2020 08:00 PM
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Pups

I have had several folks looking for pups off of Louie and we have a litter of 7 pups right now that were born on June 1st. Still have a few males and females available. This cross could produce something special.

GR NT CH TREE SLAMMING STYLISH FRANKIE
GR NT CH GR CH TREEEBOUND LONE PINE LOUIE
GR NT CH LONE PINE TRACKGIRL (Held number one spot is UKC reproducers list,HOF AND FINAL 4 of world championship)

PUPS

GR NT CH BACKWATER BONE COLLECTOR
GR NT CH LONE PINE HONEY COVE
GR NT CH LONE PINE HONEY BUNS (littermate to world champion biffy sue)

Call me to get your pup booked 330-466-1469

Old Post 06-20-2020 06:27 PM
Anderson Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Louie/Honey

How much are you asking for the pup's

Old Post 06-20-2020 06:34 PM
Anderson Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anderson Kennel Click here to Send Anderson Kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Anderson Kennel Find more posts by Anderson Kennel Add Anderson Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Re: Louie/Honey

quote:
Originally posted by Anderson Kennel
How much are you asking for the pup's

600.00 ss and perf eligible

Old Post 06-20-2020 09:29 PM
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Re: Pups

quote:
Originally posted by Sonny Phipps
I have had several folks looking for pups off of Louie and we have a litter of 7 pups right now that were born on June 1st. Still have a few males and females available. This cross could produce something special.

GR NT CH TREE SLAMMING STYLISH FRANKIE
GR NT CH GR CH TREEEBOUND LONE PINE LOUIE
GR NT CH LONE PINE TRACKGIRL (Held number one spot is UKC reproducers list,HOF AND FINAL 4 of world championship)

PUPS

GR NT CH BACKWATER BONE COLLECTOR
GR NT CH LONE PINE HONEY COVE
GR NT CH LONE PINE HONEY BUNS (littermate to world champion biffy sue)

Call me to get your pup booked 330-466-1469

We still have a couple of these pups available .

Old Post 07-04-2020 10:26 PM
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Look at the for sale page to see his pups we have.

Old Post 07-28-2020 02:52 PM
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Re: Louie X Bailey

quote:
Originally posted by Corey Gruver
I've had several people call asking about the Louie and Bailey cross already. Bailey is at Sonny's house this week getting bred. Got a long while before we start counting heads in the whelping box. Thought I would post a little pedigree for those interested or for who have asked.

----------GRNITECH TREE SLAMMIN' STYLISH FRANKIE
----- GRCH GRNITECH TREEBOUND LONE PINE LOUIE
---------- GRNITECH SMITH & STRANG'S LONE PINE TRACK GIRL
PUPS
---------- GRNITECH CH BOWEN'S SHOWDOWN ROCK
----- CH SUGAR'S SWEET ROCKIN' BAILEY
---------- NITECH CH SUGAR CREEK SUGAR

Bailey has a few cast wins in UKC and we will work to finish her to NITECH once she is off of puppies. She is solid, accurate and a nice tree dog. Anyone is more than welcome to come hunt with her before or after whelping/weaning puppies.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like Bailey took this time around. Bailey has some age on her so it is to be expected I suppose. Hope we can attempt this cross again in the future. Thanks again to Sonny for the opportunity at least.

Old Post 07-31-2020 07:14 PM
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Just a heads up for the guys looking to get pups off Louie, Kenny Abbott in WV had a litter of 12 about 2 weeks ago and Dan Carr in NE Ohio has a litter of 15. Louie is still throwing large litters and reproducing . Randy Smith in PA has a young female off Louie x Sue that is extremely nice. I know of a couple others that most people would be proud to own too.

Old Post 07-29-2021 05:45 PM
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Still some pups available. Both females are well bred Gr nt ch

Old Post 08-21-2021 09:03 PM
Burns
UKC Forum Member

Louie

We have a started female out of Louie and honeycove that is paid up all the way she is one of the loudest females alive she needs work hunting by herself 417-260-2475 or 417-531-2210

Old Post 08-22-2021 05:25 AM
Burns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Burns Click here to Send Burns a Private Message Click Here to Email Burns Find more posts by Burns Add Burns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Still a few pups left out of Kenny Abbots female and a couple left from Dan Carrs female. Louie is throwing big mouth, looks, big motor coon treers. Ask Randy Smith about his Louie pup.

Old Post 09-02-2021 06:45 PM
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Louie has been getting his legs stretched a little. I sure like him! I’m hunting a pup off him and sue that is starting to grow on me 😎

Old Post 10-27-2021 01:03 AM