UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud: Dual Grand Champion 'PR' Overturf's Skuna River Slinger
Pages (37): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Correction. 8 puppies. 6 females, 2 males.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-03-2011 04:37 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Moxie and her Slinger Puppies!

Old Post 06-08-2011 05:38 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
heckler
UKC Forum Member

to the top

Just marking this thread to keep up with an old friend Leroy Overturf and his Slinger dog. Real nice looking dog that I hope to hunt with soon. Good luck Leroy

Steve Coplen

Old Post 06-08-2011 04:22 PM
heckler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for heckler Click here to Send heckler a Private Message Find more posts by heckler Add heckler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
heckler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ricochet17

Clean looking walker, he don't have any ticks. Looks like he has a happy tail, a good sign of a busy dog. Just a pain when it slings blood all over your clothes.

Old Post 06-08-2011 04:37 PM
heckler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for heckler Click here to Send heckler a Private Message Find more posts by heckler Add heckler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Heckler, try showing him on the bench. Now thats a little bit of pain in arrrss.

Old Post 06-09-2011 03:10 AM
heckler
UKC Forum Member

Ricochet I see where he's got his front left leg buckled a little. He looks real good for the most part. Steve

Old Post 06-09-2011 06:03 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Steve, he (Slinger) is not a big fan of being shown on a bench.

Old Post 06-09-2011 11:51 PM
heckler
UKC Forum Member

When Leroy lived down here, he didn't grumble no more than the rest of us when it came to thick woods and beaver ponds and such.

Old Post 06-10-2011 12:59 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

WCHA Red/White/Blue Classic OVERALL Bench Show Champion

Red Classic Champion Male Winner (2nd Overall)

White Classic Champion Male Winner (4th Overall)

Blue Classic Champion Male Winner (2nd Overall)

Old Post 06-12-2011 08:10 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

NtCh#3

With the help of handler Grant Noeske, Slinger and him accomplished Win #3 tonite at the Harrison,Ill. clubs Mini Slam hunt. 375+

Old Post 06-18-2011 07:53 AM
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

geeze we better breed to himbefore he gets too high priced?!?!?

congrats !

Old Post 06-18-2011 04:00 PM
ronald schultz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronald schultz Click here to Send ronald schultz a Private Message Find more posts by ronald schultz Add ronald schultz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Ronnie

I wouldn't worry about it, I get a deal for ya.

Old Post 06-18-2011 04:18 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 06-22-2011 03:04 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

NtCh Win #4

Henry, Ill. Grant and Slinger pick up NtCh win #4 with 425+

Old Post 06-25-2011 06:38 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

June 28th, 2011

Old Post 06-30-2011 05:20 AM
Grant Noeske
UKC Forum Member

Slinger finished to Grand Nite Champion last night at the Highland, WI Governor's Cup Qualifying Event, scoring 1,125+. He was declared treed 6 times, all 6 of which were 1st trees and all 6 of which had coon in them.

He's now a UKC Dual Grand Champion and PKC Champion, with just a few hundred dollars short of being a PKC Sliver Champion.

Contact Dewey Overturf if you have a female you'd like to breed.

Last edited by Grant Noeske on 07-03-2011 at 08:40 PM

Old Post 07-03-2011 08:36 PM
Grant Noeske is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grant Noeske Click here to Send Grant Noeske a Private Message Visit Grant Noeske's homepage! Find more posts by Grant Noeske Add Grant Noeske to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Someone always says this..........

Winner-Winner, Chicken Dinner!

Congrats to Slinger/Leroy and also to the "MAN" Grant Noeske on the handling duties.

Old Post 07-04-2011 07:06 AM
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Slinger

Congratulations! Looks like alot of hard work paid off.

Old Post 07-05-2011 12:08 AM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brogy

Congrats Dewey, Grant and Jay. Slinger must be a real nice hound.

Old Post 07-05-2011 01:06 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

From Leroy

Thanks Ken and Marc for the nice comments! I'm glad this is done now. I'm not all that computer savy yet, and not really sure how to post back replys on here. I'll figure it out sometime.
Thanks again.

Leroy Overturf

Old Post 07-05-2011 04:57 AM
Grant Noeske
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 07-05-2011 05:35 AM
Grant Noeske is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grant Noeske Click here to Send Grant Noeske a Private Message Visit Grant Noeske's homepage! Find more posts by Grant Noeske Add Grant Noeske to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Slinger x Moxie pups at 4 weeks old

Old Post 07-05-2011 07:11 AM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

I don't get on here usually but I wanted to thank everyone that has inquired about Slinger. He doesn't walk on water but he does make me happy and I have enjoyed having him. He is a direct son of Skuna River Fred and I plan on breeding Slinger to select females to try and get good balanced walker coonhounds. Slinger runs tracks like a hound should and is not missing a thing in the treeing department. I would like to thank Grant and Jay along with James Logan for helping me run him in the hunts. These guys have been a important part in helping get Slinger his Dual Grand status. If I can help with any questions or references give me a call. If you want to see him go give me a call and we will set up a hunt nothing to hide here.

Old Post 07-06-2011 01:59 AM
slinger1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slinger1 Click here to Send slinger1 a Private Message Click Here to Email slinger1 Find more posts by slinger1 Add slinger1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

I don't get on here usually but I wanted to thank everyone that has inquired about Slinger. He doesn't walk on water but he does make me happy and I have enjoyed having him. He is a direct son of Skuna River Fred and I plan on breeding Slinger to select females to try and get good balanced walker coonhounds. Slinger runs tracks like a hound should and is not missing a thing in the treeing department. I would like to thank Grant and Jay along with James Logan for helping me run him in the hunts. These guys have been a important part in helping get Slinger his Dual Grand status. If I can help with any questions or references give me a call. If you want to see him go give me a call and we will set up a hunt nothing to hide here.

Old Post 07-06-2011 01:59 AM
slinger1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slinger1 Click here to Send slinger1 a Private Message Click Here to Email slinger1 Find more posts by slinger1 Add slinger1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

$$$$$

575+ CW at a PKC 1hr hunt tonite @ Harrison, Ill add another $45 to the Sling-Dinger fund!

Old Post 07-07-2011 06:10 AM