UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Walker Days numbers
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

Walker Days numbers

Anybody know what the entry numbers have been so far at Walker Days?

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-20-2019 09:03 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

For the two separate hunts last night unless I read it wrong was 100 in one hunt 128 in the other.

Tar

Old Post 04-20-2019 09:46 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

100 Thursday nite.
128 Friday nite.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 04-20-2019 09:57 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

31 dogs in Friday's bench show
51 dogs in Saturday's bench show

Old Post 04-21-2019 01:58 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fullhouse
Banned

Anyone know how those numbers compare to the last 5 years or so?

Old Post 04-21-2019 03:19 AM
fullhouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fullhouse Click here to Send fullhouse a Private Message Find more posts by fullhouse Add fullhouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

About the same.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 04-21-2019 03:30 AM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

in some rough hunting country this year.

Old Post 04-22-2019 01:09 AM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

I had a fun weekend there this weekend.

Old Post 04-22-2019 02:10 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

Location had nothing to do with numbers. It was Easter weekend it will always hurt numbers that weekend. The Walker association did a great job considering the weather and everything else they had to deal with.

Gr Nt Ch Maniac's Dark Side of the Moon

Old Post 04-22-2019 04:56 AM
Night Shift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night Shift Click here to Send Night Shift a Private Message Click Here to Email Night Shift Find more posts by Night Shift Add Night Shift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
church
UKC Forum Member

Walker days

We had a good time up there. Rough rain and wind Friday but good cast of guys. Saturday was good hunting and a group of guys. My dog lost it sat night. The hunt numbers we were told different so I really don't know. But there wasn't as many people as I thought they would be.

Old Post 04-24-2019 02:27 AM
church is offline Click Here to See the Profile for church Click here to Send church a Private Message Click Here to Email church Find more posts by church Add church to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

if you consider that rough hunting ground, you need to get out more. Being Easter weekend hurt numbers, we had a few guys not go because of it and all the guys i know left Saturday morning

Lone Pine North

Old Post 04-24-2019 02:40 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote