UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Breezy oaks runnin rocky pups
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

females for sale $150.

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 11-09-2018 at 01:49 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-05-2018 04:17 AM
breezyoaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for breezyoaks Click here to Send breezyoaks a Private Message Click Here to Email breezyoaks Find more posts by breezyoaks Add breezyoaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tony foley
UKC Forum Member

Those are beautiful Pat, I love that dark rich tan and punkin seeds, reminds me of there grandpa!

Old Post 11-05-2018 06:52 PM
tony foley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tony foley Click here to Send tony foley a Private Message Find more posts by tony foley Add tony foley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Odd question Pat. Are you wearing a NG Knights basketball sweatshirt?

Old Post 11-06-2018 11:32 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

new glarus

Jay, I wore the glarner blue for last few years for football. Gonna hit some girls BB games here shortly....grandson also going to pitch for Uwp some come spring baseball...lotsa running !
Over the past few years I kinda felt like most of thoz boys on the football team I have half known by name....was a good ride..
They have really come along way on the sports scene in last 4 years...
As for basketball, yeah they shud be excellent it appears.....

ps...thats my grandson, hes the one keeping me chasin blu dogs. he pitched last spring for NG...lolz

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 11-06-2018 at 04:52 PM

Old Post 11-06-2018 04:35 PM
breezyoaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for breezyoaks Click here to Send breezyoaks a Private Message Click Here to Email breezyoaks Find more posts by breezyoaks Add breezyoaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

I graduated from NG. Still coon hunt weekly there with that Kreklow guy.

Old Post 11-07-2018 12:56 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jerrod Lawrence
UKC Forum Member

I'm excited to have one of these pups coming my way. It'll be great to have some Rattler blood back around here.

If I can help anyone wanting the last pup with transportation, just let me know.

Old Post 11-07-2018 03:10 AM
Jerrod Lawrence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jerrod Lawrence Click here to Send Jerrod Lawrence a Private Message Click Here to Email Jerrod Lawrence Find more posts by Jerrod Lawrence Add Jerrod Lawrence to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

rattler blood

quote:
Originally posted by Jerrod Lawrence
I'm excited to have one of these pups coming my way. It'll be great to have some Rattler blood back around here.

If I can help anyone wanting the last pup with transportation, just let me know.

Yeah, Jarrod, Im very happy u are getting one, it will be interesting to see how they play out over time....shud have her at yer place in about 9 or 10 dayz.....
thanks again.

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 11-08-2018 02:03 PM
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

last female....$150.

LAST ONE SOLD TONITE.
Thanks to all the buyers of these pups, it will be interesting to monitor their progress.

IF SOMEONE DOESNT GET THEIRS I WILL REPOST FOR SALE......

Last edited by breezyoaks on 11-09-2018 at 01:44 AM

Old Post 11-08-2018 02:05 PM
David R. Smith
UKC Forum Member

well...

i just finished cleaning up kennel and putting a new insulated box inside. Now hopefully it all works out and I get a couple barn burner biscuit eaters that i enjoy feeding and wooping the pants off my buddies walker dog.

Old Post 11-11-2018 10:34 PM
David R. Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David R. Smith Click here to Send David R. Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email David R. Smith Find more posts by David R. Smith Add David R. Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

David, sounds like you should have them tonite. Yes, i feel good about yer chances vs the walker dogs....ha, cross yer fingers and keep me informed...ya never know in this coonin. Its kinda like fishin the lunker hole at the river..ya know theres some doosies in there...!!😊
if yer fishin the right hole sooner or later ya will hook one !!

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 11-13-2018 03:52 PM
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

west virginia pups...good deal !

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 11-14-2018 02:18 AM
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

MALE PUP / BACK FOR SALE

the white colored male is back up.for sale as i did not get the money for down pmt on him...
PRICE $175.
text me at 608)778-2181 if interested.
serious.inquiries only plez.
Could likely get him south tween wisconsin and texas on monday for an xtra 100.bucks.

thanks.

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 11-16-2018 at 02:40 AM

Old Post 11-16-2018 01:51 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Beautiful pup!! Love to be able to take him.

Old Post 11-16-2018 02:48 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

WAS 175 / NOW 225.00

He is here until he aint....
my cell is 608 778 2181.
very healthy and out going male pup.
call.or text.

i kinda think he has the body stature of the ole Rat dog....i mite just feed him thru the winter. 😊

he is nice

thx

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 11-20-2018 at 01:36 AM

Old Post 11-17-2018 12:24 AM
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

male $225

I mite trade for a nice cap lite on this pup also..

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 11-20-2018 at 01:52 AM

Old Post 11-20-2018 12:27 AM
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

$225. male..

I will leave this pup at $225. for the next week, after that he will be $250.
Like i said, he is here until he aint, but he isnt getting any cheaper.
Thats just the way i feel about this cross.

thanks.
(608)-778-2181

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 11-22-2018 at 11:09 PM

Old Post 11-22-2018 02:48 PM
Jerrod Lawrence
UKC Forum Member

Someone is missing out on a nice pup here. I couldn't be happier with mine at this point. She's a busy body, seems to have a good nose on her, and will flat tree on something she wants.

Old Post 11-23-2018 02:56 AM
Jerrod Lawrence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jerrod Lawrence Click here to Send Jerrod Lawrence a Private Message Click Here to Email Jerrod Lawrence Find more posts by Jerrod Lawrence Add Jerrod Lawrence to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

tree dog

quote:
Originally posted by Jerrod Lawrence
Someone is missing out on a nice pup here. I couldn't be happier with mine at this point. She's a busy body, seems to have a good nose on her, and will flat tree on something she wants.

jerrod....that pup was a ball of energy when she was here...im thinkin ya got a good prospect.
Also, i got a video from David Smith in West Virginia, his female was chasin the house cat already....
The 2 im keeping around take right off if ya let em out and head for the brush behind the house...they seemta be gamey....

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 11-23-2018 08:06 PM
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

last male is sold

pups sold,, headed to south dakota!

thanks!

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 11-24-2018 12:18 AM
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

rocky x spoodoo pups

just checking back in on these blue pups. Have had alot of promise from what i have heard so far. Cupl been opening on track already.
Nice to hear.

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 04-06-2019 01:49 PM
Jerrod Lawrence
UKC Forum Member

Due to a knee injury and subsequent surgery, I haven't got to start my pup yet. She's full of energy and seems to have plenty of get up and go to her. She's a smart pup and seems plenty gamey at this point. I think she should start pretty easy when given a chance. I hope to find out once I get heeled up.

Old Post 04-13-2019 02:21 AM
BrettsTicks
UKC Forum Member

My pup is super smart and treed on a coon hide first chance she got.. dont think she will take much to get going at night

Old Post 04-15-2019 11:54 PM
BrettsTicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BrettsTicks Click here to Send BrettsTicks a Private Message Click Here to Email BrettsTicks Find more posts by BrettsTicks Add BrettsTicks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David R. Smith
UKC Forum Member

rocky pups

Homer treed his first caged coon last night. Cookie is running track some but not treeing yet. Seven month old pups are doing good by my judgments. Never hunted with Rocky but so far I like his pups. Time will tell. Miles to go before theyre coon dogs, but if they keep improving I wont mind putting those miles on them.

Old Post 04-25-2019 02:39 AM
David R. Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David R. Smith Click here to Send David R. Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email David R. Smith Find more posts by David R. Smith Add David R. Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

rocky x spoodoo pups

https://postimg.cc/gallery/2xqwileme/

This pict sent to me last nite, she up around coon valley doing her thing. Thez pups are aprix 8 months old now.

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 05-12-2019 03:07 PM
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Young dog for sale

Too many young hounds here. I will sell a nice female outta my Babe female x Rocky....she will be 2 yrs old this coming july 7th. Has a bug loud male type voice and is tree.minded.
She has limited experience and needs to get in the timber but from what i see she has the right frame of mind.
Id like to get $350 .

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 05-21-2019 02:23 AM