UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Blue Creek Get Hooked
Pages (18): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Get Hooked the other night. Hot, muggy and treed too long. COON GOT! He is not the best dog in the woods every night, but when he is the only dog in the woods he is! LOL.
I think I will keep him..

https://youtu.be/qqOHYF0JG08

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-09-2018 07:08 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bubba D's Blues
UKC Forum Member

Hook

Sounds good Ron.

Old Post 09-12-2018 05:54 AM
Bubba D's Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bubba D's Blues Click here to Send Bubba D's Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Bubba D's Blues Add Bubba D's Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

LOU YOUNG GUNS 9/11/2018

windows screen capture
I believe Lou is coming in as we speak. I think Hook/Lou will make more of these. I think their tree style and Drive will be something that all that get one will be proud of. First we have to get them. Hopefully we will. Lou is a Reproducer........Ron I think we will be proud of Hook/Lou pups.

Old Post 09-12-2018 02:08 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

LOU AUG. 21ST 2018

free photo uploading websites
NT.CH. 'PR' Dave's BL. OH. Crank It Up Lou just started spotting today. She will be bred to Hook. Dave

Old Post 09-12-2018 08:03 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Dave that is great to hear!

Old Post 09-12-2018 08:23 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

There are puppies born today in WV. Dual grand english female.She is a coondog. Coondog x Coondog. UKC X bred.

Old Post 09-16-2018 06:23 PM
Bubba D's Blues
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Red English?

Old Post 09-17-2018 01:59 AM
Bubba D's Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bubba D's Blues Click here to Send Bubba D's Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Bubba D's Blues Add Bubba D's Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Mr Adkins said there are a number of black patch ones and maybe couple of red patch ones. He said his female goes back to a blue English daddy.

Old Post 09-17-2018 02:11 AM
Bubba D's Blues
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Is it Ken that has them Ron?

Old Post 09-18-2018 06:19 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Charles Adkins in WV.

Old Post 09-18-2018 09:27 PM
Bubba D's Blues
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Oh ok I thought it might be a guy that lived near me.

Old Post 09-19-2018 12:58 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

HOOK

upload picture
Hook 9/22/2018. Went up and hunted with Hook last night and he did a great Job. Nice Hound and a real classy tree dog. Took a couple pictures. Thanks Ron for the hunt. Really enjoyed it.

The other tree and Hook's other side.

Lou. Aug. 21st,2018. If we get Pups I bet they will be tree dogs.

Last edited by david woofter on 09-24-2018 at 02:41 AM

Old Post 09-23-2018 08:46 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Dave Woofter for bringing Lou to dance with Hook. I am looking forward to a female from that cross.

Old Post 09-27-2018 10:53 AM
Bubba D's Blues
UKC Forum Member

Cross

That will be a HE!! OF A CROSS. JMO

Old Post 09-27-2018 06:44 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Thanks Bubba D's Blues. Ron and I think it will match up good. Now if we get some pups to see.

Old Post 09-27-2018 08:00 PM
Bubba D's Blues
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Should be some good lookers. Shouldn't have any problem getting rid of them.

Old Post 09-28-2018 04:57 AM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

HOOK X MAGGIE PUPS!!

Pups due the 28th of October. These 2 hounds should compliment each other well. For more info get hold of
Glenn Regan. His number is on this thread.

Old Post 10-02-2018 07:34 PM
Bubba D's Blues
UKC Forum Member

Pup

I would be interested in a pup out of Gemma if you breed her to Hook, if you will sell me one.

Old Post 10-04-2018 04:32 AM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Who is the all blue dog out of? I like those all blue dogs.

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Old Post 10-08-2018 02:20 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Elmo

He's out of Gauge and a Sparky II female. Gets his Colored from his Dam side. He's a good Hound. I have hunted with him a lot. Thanks for asking. My Friend Robbie Thompson owns him in Ohio. Dave

Old Post 10-08-2018 04:24 PM
Flat Ridge
UKC Forum Member

BREEDING

my nite champion female off of leon and johnsons dual grand ann female will be bread to hook in the near future.sould be some good pups

DANS HUNTING GEAR FOR ALL YOUR HUNTING NEEDS
BBCHA STATE REP FOR MARYLAND, PA., DELAWARE,VIRGINIA AND NEW JERSEY
Member of BBOA[past board of director]

Last edited by Flat Ridge on 10-11-2018 at 01:17 PM

Old Post 10-09-2018 06:04 PM
Flat Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Flat Ridge Click here to Send Flat Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Flat Ridge Find more posts by Flat Ridge Add Flat Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

The Leon blood seems to be working well on the Leon x Speck cross. No reason it shouldnt work here. Lets get her done Stan!

Old Post 10-11-2018 02:09 PM
jritter
UKC Forum Member

Good job this weekend ! Good to see yal

Old Post 10-14-2018 04:11 PM
jritter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jritter Click here to Send jritter a Private Message Click Here to Email jritter Find more posts by jritter Add jritter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jeremy. Got a couple that are pretty fun to hunt most of the time

Old Post 10-15-2018 12:06 AM
Danny Glista
UKC Forum Member

Speck!!

Congrats on ur first place win with her. She deserved the chance you have givin her. Thanks, Danny G.

Old Post 10-15-2018 02:20 AM
Danny Glista is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Glista Click here to Send Danny Glista a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Glista Find more posts by Danny Glista Add Danny Glista to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote