UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GrNtCh PKC Silver Ch AKC NtCh Mr Moe at Stud
Pages (20): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

That's great news Deming! Sounds like Dixie is following right along with several other of her littermates. ... I sent you a pm as well.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-13-2014 06:01 PM
RRILEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RRILEY Click here to Send RRILEY a Private Message Click Here to Email RRILEY Find more posts by RRILEY Add RRILEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

Well the 2014 Spring Super Stakes is over and we couldn't be happier with the strong showing Moe's pups showed!! The Bean pup made the semifinals of the one year old division. The Shot puppy picked up some early round cast wins and looked rock solid all week. And we are also very pleased to also announce that a ten month old pup named Mr Ed ( Moe x Pryors Allie Cat ) made the final four of the Baby Stakes!!!

The proof is in the pudding, Moe is reproducing big winners at a young age!!

Old Post 04-13-2014 06:07 PM
RRILEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RRILEY Click here to Send RRILEY a Private Message Click Here to Email RRILEY Find more posts by RRILEY Add RRILEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darin Parrish
UKC Forum Member

Rick, when will Moe be back at Pats? Grntch silver ch Cords Big River Sue should be coming in heat anytime. Thanks

Old Post 04-13-2014 07:22 PM
Darin Parrish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darin Parrish Click here to Send Darin Parrish a Private Message Click Here to Email Darin Parrish Find more posts by Darin Parrish Add Darin Parrish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

Darin, I am going to talk to Pat later today and see what we can come up with. Sue is one we've been wanting to get bred for a long time!

Old Post 04-13-2014 07:38 PM
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

PKC Ch Cedar Creek Bean ( Moe x GrNtCh Silver Ch Skuna River Quick )
Semi Final pic at the one year old Spring Super Stakes. ( far right )

Old Post 04-13-2014 07:40 PM
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

Mr Ed ( Moe x NtCh Silver Ch Pryors Allie Cat )
Final Four pic Spring Baby Stakes ( far left )

*** Ed was also the high scoring pup overall in the baby stakes by 100+ points over 2nd ***

Last edited by RRILEY on 04-14-2014 at 12:53 PM

Old Post 04-13-2014 07:43 PM
Levi Hawk
UKC Forum Member

Rick thanks for all the info and conversations. Really enjoy seeing and receiving the pup updates. Moe is doing his part as reproducing. Moe's pup numbers speak for themselves. No fancy banners or promotions just evidence. I am really looking forward to breeding my female to Moe. Should make a good cross.

Old Post 04-14-2014 04:55 PM
Levi Hawk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Levi Hawk Click here to Send Levi Hawk a Private Message Click Here to Email Levi Hawk Find more posts by Levi Hawk Add Levi Hawk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steve Raleigh
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Rick on Moe's pup's at the SS.

PKC GCH CHKC CH Wipeout 3 Bee
(Z3 x Bell)

PKC CH CHKC CH Rush Run Lil
(Nuck x Lilly)

PKC SCH CHKC CH Wipeout Shorty

Past Home of:

2012 FALL SENIOR SS CH.
GRNITECH PKC PLATINUM CH
MISTER OVERDRIVE
(Drive X Missy)

GRNITECH PKC GOLD CH Kate
(Jack X Jill)

2013 IL PKC State Race Ch.
GRNITECH PKC GOLD CH Little Miss Dottie
(Mr.Jack X Bit)

GRNITECH Curlee Jane
2018 UKC Bluetick World Ch
2018 Fall Round Up Ch
2018 Winter Classic Ch
2017 Battle of The Breeds Ch

NITECH 2018 PKC YOUTH WORLD CH PKC SILVER CH Dirty South Side

GRNITECH PKC SILVER CH SKUNA RIVER QUICK
(Fred X Sue)

GRNITECH Stylish Chase
(Clyde X Patty)

GRNITECH PKC SILVER CH Foggy Mtn. Gomer

UKC GrSqCh NKC GrSqCh Dirt Dodge's Jager

Old Post 04-14-2014 09:51 PM
Steve Raleigh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Raleigh Click here to Send Steve Raleigh a Private Message Click Here to Email Steve Raleigh Find more posts by Steve Raleigh Add Steve Raleigh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

Thanks again Levi, your female is bred really well and I'm excited to make that cross! I feel confident that cross will produce some winners!

Thanks Steve and good luck with your pup and Kate! I know you have been a big supporter of this line of dogs for years as well! Kate is what we all look for in one.

*** I talked with Wes Strickland, he said the Bean dog got back from the Super Stakes sat afternoon late, he toted him straight over to a UKC hunt after a very long ride home and a hard week of hunting and put a first place win on him! With all the winning this dog has done at a young age it's hard to say the sky's not the limit for him.

Last edited by RRILEY on 04-15-2014 at 02:36 AM

Old Post 04-15-2014 01:16 AM
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

The Suzy female out of Moe x Chance picked up another win. That's five in the past 4 weeks!

Also congrats to Cody Burdette for putting a 2nd place win on Cruz ( Moe x Chance ) in a UKC last weekend.

Moe is consistantly throwing whole litters of coon treeing dogs that win at an early age!

Moe's oldest pups are now just 22 months old and his pups earnings are right at $3000 and climbing weekly!

Last edited by RRILEY on 04-16-2014 at 08:14 PM

Old Post 04-16-2014 08:10 PM
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

The Heat female picked up another PKC win last night in Indiana. She now has over $300 won and 2 UKC 1st place wins!!

Also picking up a 1st place win in UKC last night was The Wicked Skinny Penny ( Moe x Droopy ) ... Penny is 15 month old, she's been entered in two hunts and won both of them. She now has $72 PKC and a 1st in UKC! This little female has an extremely bright future ahead of her.

Old Post 04-21-2014 01:10 AM
Darin Parrish
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on the win with Penny.

Old Post 04-21-2014 01:31 AM
Darin Parrish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darin Parrish Click here to Send Darin Parrish a Private Message Click Here to Email Darin Parrish Find more posts by Darin Parrish Add Darin Parrish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

The little Louie pup won again last night. Their were 12 dogs entered in the hunt, coons weren't moving, Louie was the only dog at the hunt to slide under a coon. He has been entered in 5 hunts and has won 4 of them. Not bad for a 17 month old pup.

Old Post 04-22-2014 06:25 PM
Hilbilly Kidd
Banned

Mr.Moe

just a follow up on our kate,so far soo good.last few nights with a dog above her experience,and time in woods that is a solid dog with coon.she has totally controls the cituation.she has treed coon he couldn't smell.she had 3 coon to his none,and belive me good buddies he no slouch.
she split on him 2 times the other night with the monkey,she will take all the pressure in the wld.she is a
very hard tree dog.1 bark tree dog.we are still perfecting her,we demand a top dog,no faults no junk,and must be dead to rights when treed,even at a early age.she is being polished up,when we think this little gal is rdy to take on any cituation.then we will test her,find her weakness,and work on that too.we all trying to have her in her best performance for the fall ss.wish us luck,and will keep u posted

Old Post 04-23-2014 05:20 PM
Hilbilly Kidd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hilbilly Kidd Click here to Send Hilbilly Kidd a Private Message Find more posts by Hilbilly Kidd Add Hilbilly Kidd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hilbilly Kidd
Banned

Moe and droop

last night,was hunting a young wipeout dog with her.
seen coon cross the back dirt road,figure it would be great for the the wipeout pup.coon crossed a 50 ft wide creek wich she would of have to swim.cut the 2 lose,wipeout pup,ran up and down creek wasn't sure what to do.Kate hit the water,like a lab,splash crossed it in seconds with a loud bawl,exploded the track drove it it 150 yrds .slammed the tree.coon could gain ground to den or hole she pushed him hard.walke wipeout pup into tree.tied her back.and let Kate have her coon.and pupy wanted but wasn't gonna get to taste.drop again.she worked a bad track,30minutes,fell treed and had it.great night and more to come tk you.

Old Post 04-23-2014 05:34 PM
Hilbilly Kidd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hilbilly Kidd Click here to Send Hilbilly Kidd a Private Message Find more posts by Hilbilly Kidd Add Hilbilly Kidd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

Hillbilly, I sure am glad to hear your pup is turning out to please you! Moe and Droopy have both proven to be top reproducer on not only this litter, but everything they have been crossed on. I talked to a boy in south Ga the other day that has a littermate male and he is operating like your dog. Simply out classing everything they drop him with regardless of age. He says he has a mouth like a lion. The Penny female off of this cross has one of the loudest mouths I've ever heard on a female. I hope she continues to progress for you and I look forward to seeing her make a strong showing at the fall super stakes. Sounds like a few off this cross have a real shot. Keep us posted!

Old Post 04-24-2014 12:40 AM
Levi Hawk
UKC Forum Member

BTT for Moe

Here is my female that will be bred to Moe in the near future. All 3-legs and all!

Old Post 05-01-2014 07:26 PM
Levi Hawk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Levi Hawk Click here to Send Levi Hawk a Private Message Click Here to Email Levi Hawk Find more posts by Levi Hawk Add Levi Hawk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

We are really looking forward to that cross Levi. You can never have to much Clover in them pups!

Congrats to Jeff McCullumn for putting another $72 cast win on the Heat female in Indiana and also to Wes Strickland for putting a $54 cast win on Bean down in Alabama!

Moe continues to remain up at the top of both Spring and Fall 1 year old SS divisions!

Old Post 05-02-2014 05:22 AM
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Cody Burdette in Ky for picking up a $66 cast win on Cruz ( Moe x Myers Last Chance ) last night. Cody said Cruz had first and and first on two coons in an hour!

Old Post 05-02-2014 04:36 PM
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

Guys I urge you to do your homework, take a strong look at Moe's pedigree and the proven top reproducers and winners behind him. Look at all of his littermates. Look at his own proven night hunt record. But most importantly research what he is reproducing bc that is what you are ultimately getting when you breed to a stud. I get calls nearly everyday of the week from pleasure hunters to compitition hunters from far south to up north telling me how good their pups are off Moe. Moe is proving to be a top reproducer in both registries and he has the the numbers to prove this. If you do your homework regardless of what dog you breed to I feel your odds of being pleased with your litter go up dramatically. If your research leads you to making the decision that Moe is the right dog for you I feel 100% confident that you will be more than pleased with the pups you get out of the cross. Thanks to everyone that has bred, that's planning to breed, or that's hunting pups off of Moe. Without the help of many others Moe would have never got the chance to show off his reproducing abilities!

Old Post 05-08-2014 02:07 AM
nightshift
UKC Forum Member

Rick,just wanted to let you know that nt.ch.stylish skuna river sandy is going to have a litter of puppies out of Mr. Moe. they are due 5/21/14 I,am sure looking forward to this cross. sandy is all coondog, from strike to tree also can tree those lay up coon in style.she is a spit tree dog 90% of the time with the coon. she is out of a proven cross. this is her 1st. litter of pups. my main goal is to get these pups in the hands of a competition hunter. I'll sell these pups at a working man's price. they will be ss. and performance charlie clay cell 419-551-1874.

Old Post 05-10-2014 02:31 AM
nightshift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nightshift Click here to Send nightshift a Private Message Click Here to Email nightshift Find more posts by nightshift Add nightshift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

Glad to hear she took Charlie. Guys, this is a can't miss cross so call Charlie to book a pup. I know I'm looking forward to getting one Charlie!

Old Post 05-12-2014 08:28 PM
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

The Shot pup picked up another PKC win with plus points last night. Shot treed the only coon on the cast off to himself with some very nice dogs in the cast with him.

Old Post 05-13-2014 04:35 PM
Steve Raleigh
UKC Forum Member

Rick, you and pat need to make Moe a Super sire in Chkc, it's cheap and pays out the best!

PKC GCH CHKC CH Wipeout 3 Bee
(Z3 x Bell)

PKC CH CHKC CH Rush Run Lil
(Nuck x Lilly)

PKC SCH CHKC CH Wipeout Shorty

Past Home of:

2012 FALL SENIOR SS CH.
GRNITECH PKC PLATINUM CH
MISTER OVERDRIVE
(Drive X Missy)

GRNITECH PKC GOLD CH Kate
(Jack X Jill)

2013 IL PKC State Race Ch.
GRNITECH PKC GOLD CH Little Miss Dottie
(Mr.Jack X Bit)

GRNITECH Curlee Jane
2018 UKC Bluetick World Ch
2018 Fall Round Up Ch
2018 Winter Classic Ch
2017 Battle of The Breeds Ch

NITECH 2018 PKC YOUTH WORLD CH PKC SILVER CH Dirty South Side

GRNITECH PKC SILVER CH SKUNA RIVER QUICK
(Fred X Sue)

GRNITECH Stylish Chase
(Clyde X Patty)

GRNITECH PKC SILVER CH Foggy Mtn. Gomer

UKC GrSqCh NKC GrSqCh Dirt Dodge's Jager

Old Post 05-15-2014 12:54 AM
Steve Raleigh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Raleigh Click here to Send Steve Raleigh a Private Message Click Here to Email Steve Raleigh Find more posts by Steve Raleigh Add Steve Raleigh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Levi Hawk
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Steve Raleigh
Rick, you and pat need to make Moe a Super sire in Chkc, it's cheap and pays out the best!

X2!

Old Post 05-15-2014 12:04 PM