UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > 16 month bluetick bear hound
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Toolman24
UKC Forum Member

16 month bluetick bear hound

Dog is not a cull dog only reason he is for sale is because he is ill around 3 of 4 finished males, never had any issues with him with any of my younger males, and I’ve never seen him Ill with any other males in the group I hunt with. He has been trailing with help from bait piles or from the road on rigged tracks. Just started treeing some this week for the first time. Handles great you will never have to put your hands on him tone broke. He has probably been on at least 20 kills or more this season and is medium speed. This dog is going to make a above average bear dog, he would not be for sell if he wasn’t Ill with my other males. Here is what I don’t like he doesn’t rig or strike tracks at all and he will give some false mouth when I turn him out with a couple dogs to start trailing but typical you can tone him and he will hush up. Little bigger for my preference 75 pd dog. Please call or text 252-367-5080 with any questions. This dog has not been hunted anymore since I made the original post but when kill season goes out here I will continue to take him with my young dogs til I can not find anymore bear to train with and the price will only go up. Dog is located in eastern NC and price is $1000.00

Last edited by Toolman24 on 12-31-2018 at 03:51 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2018 01:00 AM
Toolman24 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toolman24 Click here to Send Toolman24 a Private Message Click Here to Email Toolman24 Find more posts by Toolman24 Add Toolman24 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toolman24
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 12-20-2018 12:26 PM
Toolman24 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toolman24 Click here to Send Toolman24 a Private Message Click Here to Email Toolman24 Find more posts by Toolman24 Add Toolman24 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toolman24
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 12-31-2018 03:52 AM