UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Misty River Kennels
Pages (77): « First ... « 68 69 [70] 71 72 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations

Jeremy and Pearl at the Mississippi State Championship, where Pearl won her cast both nights. She Didn't win it all as there were a couple more Double Cast winners, but she had to be close to the top dog. Jeremy left early so he didn't know exactly what she placed. Jacob Welch was handling Jeremy's Bell female and she was High Scoring dog for Saturday night with 575+ points. Bell is on the left in the picture. Congratulations to these guys and these two fine bluetick females and their wins.

Last edited by Misty river on 11-08-2020 at 02:58 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-08-2020 02:44 PM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Re: Congratulations

quote:
Originally posted by Misty river

Jeremy and Pearl at the Mississippi State Championship, where Pearl won her cast both nights. She Didn't win it all as there were a couple more Double Cast winners, but she had to be close to the top dog. Jeremy left early so he didn't know exactly what she placed. Jacob Welch was handling Jeremy's Bell female and she was High Scoring dog for Saturday night with 575+ points. Bell is on the left in the picture. Congratulations to these guys and these two fine bluetick females and their wins.

Another nice night! I think Jeremy said that gives Pearl 4 places for NiteCh.

Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 11-08-2020 11:34 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Nite Ch."PR"Misty River Blue Sheba 11

---------------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Double Springs Echo 11
----------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Double Springs Bodacious
---------------Gr.Nite Ch.Gr.Ch."PR"Razor Ridge Pop-A-Dot
-----Ch.Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Goodson's Rowdy Bocephus
---------------Gr.Nite Ch.Gr.Ch."PR"Smiley's Blue Rambo 11
----------Gr.Nite Ch.Ch."PR"Davis's White River Salin Sadie
---------------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Davis's White River Sugar

Nite Ch."PR" Misty River Blue Sheba 11

---------------Gr.Nite Ch.Gr.Ch.Smokey River Jean's Tramp
----------Gr.Nite Ch.Gr.Ch.Smokey River Tramps Bl. Lake
---------------Gr.Ch.Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Misty River Blue Doll
-----Gr.Nite Ch.Gr.Ch."PR"Misty River Blue Sheba
---------------Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Smokey River Cheif's Joe
----------"PR"Misty River Blue Doll 111
---------------Gr.Ch.Gr.Nite Ch."PR"Misty River Blue Doll 11

Old Post 11-09-2020 04:04 PM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
g.austin
UKC Forum Member

Pups

You plan on raising anymore anytime?

Old Post 11-09-2020 04:43 PM
g.austin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for g.austin Click here to Send g.austin a Private Message Click Here to Email g.austin Find more posts by g.austin Add g.austin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

g.austin

I may raise another litter in the spring, I'm not sure of the sire yet.

Old Post 11-10-2020 02:25 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Sheba 11

Took Sheba back in on the river tonight Where she made quick work of three coons. I'll sure be glad when some more of these leaves are gone.

Last edited by Misty river on 11-10-2020 at 07:45 AM

Old Post 11-10-2020 07:39 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Sheba and Jim

Teacher and Student. If this student gets anywhere close to the coondog that this teacher has been he will be alright.

Last edited by Misty river on 11-12-2020 at 07:43 PM

Old Post 11-12-2020 07:39 PM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Sheba 11

pic uploader

Had a good hunt with Sheba tonight. Cast her up an old dry slough, after all the rain we had earlier this year its beginning to get pretty dry here now. She struck one about 150 yards in and moved him on in, crossed another woods road and treed. I got to within 100 yards of her and walked on in a pretty good sized hardwood and it was still covered with leaves. I'm pretty sure she had him ,but I couldn't get him to look. We came back to the house and crossed over the blacktop in front of my house. Sheba found her one about 200 yards in and locked up treed. I walked in to her and I saw this one at first glance. She had a pretty good sized boar coon up a tree. I don't know what kind of tree it was, but it didn't have a leaf on it. We called it a night.

Last edited by Misty river on 11-21-2020 at 06:32 AM

Old Post 11-21-2020 06:14 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Sheba 11

Tad Walters and his son Tate came over and hunted with me tonight. We were going to make a quick hunt before the rain set in, but we didn't quite make it. We had a good time if we did get wet. Tate is going to hunt Sheba in the youth hunt in Meadville, Ms. Saturday night and he wanted to listen to her again. We made 2 drops. The first drop, she made about a 500 yard circle and never opened. We loaded up and went down next to the river. She went in about 150 yards and struck a bad track and moved it on in another 200 yards and locked up treed. We walked in to her and she was treed up a huge viney oak. It had done started to rain. Tad found the coons tail in a big fork. Those young eyes are something. I never would have seen him. We made our way back to the 4-wheeles and came on in. We got wet, but we had a good time.

Old Post 12-04-2020 03:37 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Molly

places to eat in clinton nc

Old Post 12-04-2020 10:34 PM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations Tate Walters and Sheba 11

easy to click mouse

on winning 2nd Place at the Mississippi State Championship Youth hunt at Meadville, Ms. Last night. Tate won a Dog Box, a hunting light and a beautiful Plaque. Needles to say Tate was a happy little camper. I would like to thank the Meadville Hunting club and its members and the Mississippi State Coonhunters for the great job they do each year for These young hunters. Tate was the youngest hunter there at the age of 5 years old. Everyone said he did a great job of calling Sheba.

Last edited by Misty river on 12-06-2020 at 08:29 AM

Old Post 12-06-2020 08:11 AM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Re: Congratulations Tate Walters and Sheba 11

quote:
Originally posted by Misty river
easy to click mouse

on winning 2nd Place at the Mississippi State Championship Youth hunt at Meadville, Ms. Last night. Tate won a Dog Box, a hunting light and a beautiful Plaque. Needles to say Tate was a happy little camper. I would like to thank the Meadville Hunting club and its members and the Mississippi State Coonhunters for the great job they do each year for These young hunters. Tate was the youngest hunter there at the age of 5 years old. Everyone said he did a great job of calling Sheba.

You bet!! Glad to see the young ones hitting the woods. The dogs look like they enjoy the attention.

Mr Jack,

Hope all is well down your way. Not sure where the time went but hard to believe that both Sheba II and Creek are now getting up in age. I am sure that Sheba II has brought you as much pleasure as Creek has to us. I have a young female out of her and Floyd that I hope can fill her shoes someday. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!

Scott

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 12-23-2020 12:47 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ed Mauney
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Mr. Jack to you your family. Also Happy New Year!!!

Old Post 12-23-2020 05:24 PM
Ed Mauney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Mauney Click here to Send Ed Mauney a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Mauney Find more posts by Ed Mauney Add Ed Mauney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K Slim
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Mr.Jack. Here is a short video from last night of a nice female out of Smoke and Sheba owned by Brian Sweigart here in Pa . https://youtu.be/SthOwaLU_Mc

Last edited by K Slim on 12-24-2020 at 12:16 PM

Old Post 12-24-2020 12:07 PM
K Slim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K Slim Click here to Send K Slim a Private Message Click Here to Email K Slim Find more posts by K Slim Add K Slim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Scott

Thank you for the post, always good to hear from you. yes Sheba 11 has made her mark here at misty River Kennels as I know Creek has made her mark there with you. She sure looked good the night we hunted togeather. I'm sure those pups out of her and Floyd will be good ones. Scott I wish you and yours a very merry Christmas and the best to you in the New Year.

Old Post 12-25-2020 12:27 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Ed

Thank you for the Christmas Wishes, and I wish you and Mrs. Mary the best Christmas Ever. I wish you many more years of following these old Blue hounds. Take Care.

Old Post 12-25-2020 12:34 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Kevin

Thank you for the post and thank you for the video of the young female out of Smoke and Sheba 11. She looks good. Kevin I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and the best to you in the New Year. If you get another video be sure and send it. Thanks

Old Post 12-25-2020 12:48 AM
jmw88
New UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas Mr Jack. Hope you have a great day.

Old Post 12-25-2020 03:23 AM
jmw88 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jmw88 Click here to Send jmw88 a Private Message Find more posts by jmw88 Add jmw88 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

jmw88

Thank you Sir for your Christmas wish, and I wish you a wonderful Christmas and the best to you and yours throughout the New Year.

Old Post 12-25-2020 06:38 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations

Joey Walters and Nite Ch."PR"Misty River Blue Sheba 11 on their wins tonight at The Clay County Coonhunters Club in West Point, Ms. where Sheba won Best of Show in the Bench Show and was cast winner in round 2. They would have been cast winner in round 1 but they couldn't find the coon. Joey and Sheba are doing a great job. Joey has been out of competition hunting for several years and Sheba has been out of competition for about 3 years. Welcome back to you both.

Old Post 12-27-2020 06:18 AM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Joey and Sheba II

Congratulations!

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 12-27-2020 12:24 PM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Sheba 11

Joey Walters came over last night and we hunted Sheba. It was a warm night and the moon was shinning bright. The coons were not moving and Sheba had to work out some cold tracks. We made three trees and looked at one coon. We had a good time, its always good to have Joey up to hunt.

Last edited by Misty river on 12-30-2020 at 05:13 PM

Old Post 12-30-2020 05:03 PM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Ruby

Misty River Blue Ruby Owned by Tad and Tate Walters Treed alone tonight on the banks of Tallahalla Creek. Ruby's Sire is Gr.Nite Ch.Gr.Ch."PR"Smokey River Tramps Blue Lake. Her mother is Ch.Nite Ch."PR"Misty River Blue Sheba 11. I will put her full pedigree on here a little later.

Last edited by Misty river on 01-02-2021 at 02:58 AM

Old Post 01-02-2021 02:44 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Misty River Ramblin Ruby

Tad hunted Ruby alone again on Tallahalla Creek. She went in and struck a working track and moved it out of there and got treed. Tad and Tate went in to her and got the coon. Ruby is a hard tree dog with a great nose on her. Really proud of these guys and Ruby.

Last edited by Misty river on 01-07-2021 at 03:05 AM

Old Post 01-07-2021 02:52 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Misty River Ramblin Blue Ruby

Ruby hunted alone on the Pearl River tonight.
she went in and struck a cold track worked it in 200 yards and treed. There were either 3 or 4 coons there. They had crossed out of the small trees she was teeing on into a hugh pine right behind them, they were right in the top. I wanted to knock one out to her, but with my marksmanship these days, I would have probably hit the whole litter before I got one out, so I just petted her up good. Tate is letting me hunt Ruby this week while he and Joey make the trip to Orangeburg, South Carolina to the Grand American hunt with Ruby's Mother Sheba 11.

Last edited by Misty river on 01-08-2021 at 06:04 AM

Old Post 01-08-2021 05:44 AM