UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Big Game Hunting > rock river tuck
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tim seltenright
New UKC Forum Member

rock river tuck

anybody have anything left with tuck up close?i recently picked up a 10yr old female out ntch fredricks slim ,i sold him years ago he was a beardog.slim was out of tuck.awsome bear blood.wanting to breed her to some tuck blood.shes been used on coon cat and bear,or looking for a male out of slim. 906 450 0747

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-25-2012 02:01 AM
tim seltenright is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tim seltenright Click here to Send tim seltenright a Private Message Find more posts by tim seltenright Add tim seltenright to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jryking
UKC Forum Member

Chad in mi.....his forest dog goes back heavy to tuck I think. I hunted back a few years ago. He has it all with extra gritt. His number 2312069922

Thanks Justin King
Kings Ketchen Kennels

Old Post 04-25-2012 05:33 PM
jryking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jryking Click here to Send jryking a Private Message Click Here to Email jryking Find more posts by jryking Add jryking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TBBLUE
UKC Forum Member

Chad owns 1 of the 2 dogs I Pm'ed u about there littermate brothers. N like I said I've hunted w/them both since they were pups.

Old Post 04-25-2012 09:21 PM
TBBLUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TBBLUE Click here to Send TBBLUE a Private Message Find more posts by TBBLUE Add TBBLUE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tim seltenright
New UKC Forum Member

rock river tuck

thanks guys .sorry for not responding been real tied up lately.ill give him a call.my female should be coming in season soon if not ill order the shot.trublue im actually a bluetick man had a real good producing male and female.they made BEAR DOGS The last pup just died at ten years and i still get calls for pups out of them .when my old bitch was a little over a year old she was cathchin yotes and tearin um up pretty good.took me 3 years to get her broke off them. having 6 kids put me out of full time bear hunting but im down to only 2 at home now so im getting the itch. thanks again.

Old Post 05-04-2012 02:08 PM
tim seltenright is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tim seltenright Click here to Send tim seltenright a Private Message Find more posts by tim seltenright Add tim seltenright to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TBBLUE
UKC Forum Member

I'm just waitin on a female to *** in heat myself n I'll b breeding. So if ur interested in some blues that flat catch game I could hook u up there if something didn't turn out for ya. John Ray bred blues. Where r ya located in the U.P

Old Post 05-05-2012 12:07 AM
TBBLUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TBBLUE Click here to Send TBBLUE a Private Message Find more posts by TBBLUE Add TBBLUE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M MUNGER
UKC Forum Member

Breeding your female

Hey Tim, its Marty You still trying to breed your female to a male with tuck in it. Call me 906-458-6542 if you want.

Old Post 01-25-2015 12:08 AM
M MUNGER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M MUNGER Click here to Send M MUNGER a Private Message Click Here to Email M MUNGER Visit M MUNGER's homepage! Find more posts by M MUNGER Add M MUNGER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grant Noeske
UKC Forum Member

I know that this is an old post, but I have a pair of 18 month old grand pups of Tuck, if anyone still cares. Alan Snedegar of Michigan has the other male from the litter.

Old Post 04-20-2022 09:42 PM
Grant Noeske is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grant Noeske Click here to Send Grant Noeske a Private Message Visit Grant Noeske's homepage! Find more posts by Grant Noeske Add Grant Noeske to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote