UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > Registration question
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

Registration question

Can we ever expect UKC registration department to get back to a faster service compared to the last two years? If so, when can we expect this to start?

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013
If you text this number you won’t get a response unless you include your name.

💰💰Click blue link to check us out on Facebook💰💰
👉🏼 Tavares' First Class Black & Tans 👈🏼

Tone it down guys, or they will delete another good topic...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-20-2022 11:37 PM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Ken l sent in a set of breeding papers for a litter that was 3 weeks old at that time. I got my puppy papers for the litter in under three weeks. I was impressed to say the least

Old Post 01-20-2022 11:47 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

In august I sent in 2 sets of pup papers to get permantly registered, they were both in the same envelope. I also sent 3 sets of the duplicate applications for some customers who lost there papers. Supposedly neither envelope made it there. Resent in November, still nothing. I don’t know what to do about this. These pups are now all over a year so it’s going to cost more when they do come in, thank god I payed up the performance on the litters.

Old Post 01-22-2022 06:02 PM
wakenda creek b is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wakenda creek b Click here to Send wakenda creek b a Private Message Click Here to Email wakenda creek b Find more posts by wakenda creek b Add wakenda creek b to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tmarshall
UKC Forum Member

It's about time they do!! Sent in two sets of dna one for female and one for male and paid for performance sire in October and first of November and female is due to be bred next week and nothing from ukc They keep telling me that they wait till they get a bunch to send to California so they let them sit around but don't wait to collect their money also since then they have sent 6 prepaid dna kits just send my results so litter will be performanced!🤬

Old Post 01-23-2022 04:44 PM
tmarshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tmarshall Click here to Send tmarshall a Private Message Click Here to Email tmarshall Find more posts by tmarshall Add tmarshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

If you think UKC is bad, just wait til you see how long it takes to get your income tax refund check back.

Old Post 01-24-2022 10:55 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Edinger
UKC Forum Member

I've had good results on turnaround times but I wouldn't send more than 1 request. per envelope, even though it does cost more in postage and requires multiple checks.

Old Post 01-25-2022 01:25 AM
Richard Edinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Edinger Click here to Send Richard Edinger a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Edinger Find more posts by Richard Edinger Add Richard Edinger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tmarshall
UKC Forum Member

Sent in two separate on different days first week of November and just yesterday they say must have been lost in the mail both different days yeah and now Sent two more in separate today 😡 priority with tracking almost 20. Dollars to send them!! 🤬

Old Post 01-28-2022 08:20 PM
tmarshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tmarshall Click here to Send tmarshall a Private Message Click Here to Email tmarshall Find more posts by tmarshall Add tmarshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tmarshall
UKC Forum Member

Spoke to them again today and after spending another $20. Getting 2 more dna tests there because they must have lost other 2 they tell me and unfortunately the 2 new ones will have to sit there until they feel they have a bunch to send out to be tested 🤬 after all this bs since October they should rush mine out considering one is male for performance sire already paid and now February and not performance sire until dna is done and back!!!

Old Post 01-31-2022 11:00 PM
tmarshall
UKC Forum Member

Yes still waiting!!!

Old Post 02-26-2022 03:50 AM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

I did a litter on line in Dec. Sire owner and myself completed email signatures. 7 weeks later, I get an email that sire signature was not recieved. Now, as proof, must be mailed in. 7 weeks, doing it on line as they request for faster service, now we wait for postal twice.
Probably take who knows how long. I don’t get it how the other registries take 1-2 weeks... You drive 12+ hours each way to get her bred, do what they recommend on papers, figure out getting stud fee pup back out 12+ hours and you gotta worry about even being able to them registered like you promised the buyers.

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Last edited by harleydan1956 on 02-26-2022 at 11:56 AM

Old Post 02-26-2022 11:54 AM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bones
UKC Forum Member

don't try and call it's a joke and not a funny one

Old Post 03-22-2022 09:53 PM
bones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bones Click here to Send bones a Private Message Click Here to Email bones Find more posts by bones Add bones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tmarshall
UKC Forum Member

Finally performance sire on Jr paid for a year and it took 5mths to get it done wow!! Should have only charged me half price not to mention their listing on performance sires has the wrong phone number!

Last edited by tmarshall on 03-28-2022 at 01:32 PM

Old Post 03-22-2022 10:00 PM