UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Dual Grand Champion Son's Northern Blue Doc
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Elmo

My PM box doesn't work. I don't know what happened to Steve's hounds but I will try and find out for you.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-13-2017 12:48 AM
Texas Ridge Blu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Texas Ridge Blu Click here to Send Texas Ridge Blu a Private Message Find more posts by Texas Ridge Blu Add Texas Ridge Blu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

pups

Shotzi starting having her pups late last night. She has 10 now and she appears to be done. So far everything is good. Don't know the sex yet but Jeff will let me know as soon as he does. Thanks. Ron

Old Post 04-16-2017 06:53 PM
Texas Ridge Blu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Texas Ridge Blu Click here to Send Texas Ridge Blu a Private Message Find more posts by Texas Ridge Blu Add Texas Ridge Blu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Btt for Doc

Ron,

Good to talk with you yesterday and see Doc and Shotzi. They sure are nice and I would expect the pups to be the same. Take care and Happy Fathers Day.

Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 06-18-2017 01:29 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Doc x Schotzi

Scott VH

Sorry for the delay in responding. Had to get a new PC. I enjoyed our visit and hopefully the next time your down this way we can go for hunt.

Thanks to all those who got pups out of Doc & Schotzi. We went over to Jeff's last weekend and got to watch six of them work on the net for the first time. They were ten weeks old and all six treed on it. Really cool to see pups that young show that much interest. Reports on the other four have been really good as well.

Old Post 07-06-2017 08:15 PM
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Doc & Schotzi

Doc and Schotzi both qualified for the UKC World Hunt last night at Robinson, Illinois.

Thanks to Jeff Timms for handling Schotzi for me and Ryan Wesley for guiding my cast. Great job guys. RT

Old Post 07-17-2017 12:47 AM
KYHoundDawg
UKC Forum Member

But. My female is looking a little like her mama and she has a great mouth for a pup. Ton of brains to boot. Really excited to start her this fall. Hope all is well Ron.

PR B&B Docs Buzzed Again

Past Hounds
PR Horsefly Hollow Pepper, passed with a 1st and HTX pass
GRCH NITCH PR Allens Nationwide Suckerpunch HTX
GrCH2 NITCH PR Brockman's Remington Clover HTX

GRCH GRNITCH PKC SCH PR Brockman’s Blue Buzz HTX (semen available)
BBOA
502-417-2086

Old Post 07-30-2017 07:45 PM
KYHoundDawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KYHoundDawg Click here to Send KYHoundDawg a Private Message Click Here to Email KYHoundDawg Find more posts by KYHoundDawg Add KYHoundDawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
everett
UKC Forum Member

Re: Doc & Schotzi

quote:
Originally posted by Texas Ridge Blu
Doc and Schotzi both qualified for the UKC World Hunt last night at Robinson, Illinois.

Thanks to Jeff Timms for handling Schotzi for me and Ryan Wesley for guiding my cast. Great job guys. RT

congrats, great job...... Gerald

Blueticks of the Southern States

TEAM MAD DOG "Hunt Hard Hunt Offten"
IN REMEMBRANCE OF MAD DOG TIM VAUGHN

GRNITECH pr' MAD DOG ANTi UP JOKER co winner of the all blue world championship, Sire of 2014 UKC world hunt high scoring Bluetick male(Grnitech pr' Walz Coontree Joker)

GRNITECH pr' Mad Dog coon Poppin
Wacko (Shellly) 2014 BBOA Arkansas State Hunt Queen of Hunt High scoring Grntch.
2015 zone 7 championship Queen of hunt

Grnitech Grch pr' Mad Dog Hey Jude 2008 National Bluetick Days Queen of hunt, 2013 ACHA Little world hunt 5th place overall.

pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Rhino (Astro x Jude)

Pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Doll Baby ( Astro x Shelly)
Critter Light co. Owner/Dealer

Old Post 07-31-2017 12:26 AM
everett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for everett Click here to Send everett a Private Message Click Here to Email everett Find more posts by everett Add everett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Autumn Oak's pups

I may have two pups for sale that I can deliver to Autumn Oaks.

Male out of Dual Grand Champion Son's Northern blue Doc and Grand nite Champion Timm's blue Schotzi (liter mate to Jet 10). Running and treeing on drag.

Female out of Dual Grand Champion Son's Northern blue Doc and a line bred Piezon female. Been running loose on farm.

If interested give me a call and I will give you the details on them.

Thanks. Ron 812-322-0263

Last edited by Texas Ridge Blu on 08-10-2017 at 11:53 PM

Old Post 08-10-2017 09:43 PM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Doc's Northern Blue June Bug

Ron,

Hope everything is going well. My female pup out of Doc and Schotzi is doing great. She has a huge mouth on her. She should be ready to start later this Fall and I will keep you posted.

Take Care,
Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 09-09-2017 04:56 AM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Scott

Glad to hear June Bug is showing the same kind of natural ability that the rest of the liter is. The Doc and Shotzi pups are all doing great.

I am having a hard time making a decision between the three males that I have here. I know that sometime in the not to distant future I am going to have to let one or two of them go. Really hard decision. All three are doing great on drags and all are really lound.

Good luck with your pup. Ron

Old Post 09-09-2017 05:12 PM
deadriverblue
UKC Forum Member

My 2 females treed on a drag .View My Video

Gr Nite CH Timms' Blue Iron Will ll
Nite CH Timms' Blue Louise

Last edited by deadriverblue on 09-09-2017 at 07:27 PM

Old Post 09-09-2017 07:17 PM
deadriverblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deadriverblue Click here to Send deadriverblue a Private Message Find more posts by deadriverblue Add deadriverblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Doc x Shotzi

The Doc x Shotzi pups are all doing great. For those who might be interested I have decided it's time to let one of the males go. The other two I am going to keep for myself. Shotzi had four males and six females. I kept all four of the males here. Mark Brockman bought a female and was happy enough with her that he called and talked me out of one of the males. He is really happy with him.

Anyone interested in a nice male pup five months old that has been started on scent and drag give me a call. Thanks. Ron

812-322-0263

Old Post 09-12-2017 01:25 AM
KYHoundDawg
UKC Forum Member

Very happy and excited to watch these pups progress. You won't be disappointed. I can send pics and video of mine if anyone would like to see.

PR B&B Docs Buzzed Again

Past Hounds

BBOA
502-417-2086

Old Post 09-12-2017 10:08 PM
KYHoundDawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KYHoundDawg Click here to Send KYHoundDawg a Private Message Click Here to Email KYHoundDawg Find more posts by KYHoundDawg Add KYHoundDawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Good luck tonight

You have been there done that. You know what it takes to get to the finals. Getter done.

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Old Post 09-21-2017 02:22 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KYHoundDawg
UKC Forum Member

Just gonna drag on the Doc x Shotzi pups real quick. I have a male and female here and both were treeing with old dogs before 6 months and would tree a turned out Coon no problem. Last night, a day before 9 months old my female went by herself 500 yards opened went another 300 and fell treed with the Coon. She did this in under two minutes and stayed till I got there. Hope everyone that has pups from this cross are giving them a chance.

PR B&B Docs Buzzed Again

Past Hounds

BBOA
502-417-2086

Old Post 01-16-2018 06:21 PM
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Mark

Glad you are enjoying your pups. All the feed back on the Doc x Schotzi pups has been really good. Hopefully they will start showing up in the hunts later this year. Doc is one of the most under used stud dogs there is right now. I just don't push them like I use to. It's an age thing. Other things in life have become more important.

Good luck with your pups. Ron

Old Post 01-19-2018 09:24 PM
KYHoundDawg
UKC Forum Member

Doc and Shotzi litter is a year old today, hope everyone is enjoying them and hunting them hard!

PR B&B Docs Buzzed Again

Past Hounds

BBOA
502-417-2086

Old Post 04-16-2018 09:13 PM
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

pups

Mark
Everyone I have talked to are really happy with their pups. Mine split treed for the first time about a month ago.

I got Doc qualified for the UKC World Hunt last weekend. There were three blue dogs that got qualified at the hunt. RT

Old Post 04-16-2018 10:44 PM
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Ben

Went to Illinois last weekend and hunted with Marlen Smith and Russ Vernon and his wife. Had a good hunt and even better time.

I had been hearing quite a bit about a young dog that Marlen had out of Doc and Marlen's Cleta female. After a good hunt making four trees, seeing coon in three and catching one on the ground I was able to make a deal with Marlen and bring Ben home with me.

It's still early but so far Ben has lived up to my expectations.

i want to again thank Marlen, Russ and his wife fror a good time last weekend and for selling Ben to me. RT

Old Post 07-02-2018 06:44 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Good luck with the young dog Ron!

Old Post 07-02-2018 08:39 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Re: Ben

quote:
Originally posted by Texas Ridge Blu
Went to Illinois last weekend and hunted with Marlen Smith and Russ Vernon and his wife. Had a good hunt and even better time.

I had been hearing quite a bit about a young dog that Marlen had out of Doc and Marlen's Cleta female. After a good hunt making four trees, seeing coon in three and catching one on the ground I was able to make a deal with Marlen and bring Ben home with me.

It's still early but so far Ben has lived up to my expectations.

i want to again thank Marlen, Russ and his wife fror a good time last weekend and for selling Ben to me. RT

I's sure he's' a dandy Ron or he wouldn't have come home with you. Wish you all the best with Ben. See you at the Oaks.

Old Post 07-12-2018 01:15 AM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KYHoundDawg
UKC Forum Member

Hope all is well Ron. Both my DocXShotzi pups have treed their own coon and are coming along nicely. Hannah went 900 plus tonight and treed with the coon on a night where old dogs couldn’t start a track. You could hear her like she was standing next to you as well, huge mouth! Have already turned offers down for her.

PR B&B Docs Buzzed Again

Past Hounds

BBOA
502-417-2086

Old Post 07-17-2018 06:28 AM
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Cotton

Congratulation go out to Mark Brockman and Cotton(Doc x Shotzi) for winning King of Hunt and Best of Show this past weekend at the BBOA zone 5 championship at Hawesville, Ky. Well done. Made my day. Cotton is just 15 months old. RT

Ron Moore.
looking forward to seeing you and Jackie and whole bunch of friends at AO's. Won;t be long now.

Old Post 08-06-2018 11:32 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Keep going you have been here before.

Congrats Ron and good luck. Looks like there are a few that represent your bloodline out of Son.

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Old Post 09-19-2018 02:58 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Elmo

Thanks Elmo.

There is a hand full that are grand pups to Dancer and a couple out of Son and a couple out of Piezon. RT

Old Post 09-19-2018 05:47 PM