UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Mosleys blue boomer and dual ch Henson crooked creek Raylen
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Drummerblue2
UKC Forum Member

Mosleys blue boomer and dual ch Henson crooked creek Raylen

This cross will be here in just a few more days no doubt this is a coon dog ta coon dog cross winner ta winner cross boomer is a very nice hound out of top hounds. Raylen is as good of a female as any in the breed she likes one more Win to be gran night she is owened by my son him and his sister has been pushing her in hunts and have done a fine job she is out of top hounds also she is direct daughter of Leon dark side .for more info give my son a call i don't figure these will last very long I know there has been some put there name in before she was bred. Give Dannie Henson a call His number is 5737419105

Last edited by Drummerblue2 on 06-05-2017 at 12:32 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-05-2017 12:30 AM
Drummerblue2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Drummerblue2 Click here to Send Drummerblue2 a Private Message Find more posts by Drummerblue2 Add Drummerblue2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drummerblue2
UKC Forum Member

Puppies are here

Looks like 12 can't wait to get a cuple of these in the timber

Old Post 06-17-2017 12:26 PM
Drummerblue2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Drummerblue2 Click here to Send Drummerblue2 a Private Message Find more posts by Drummerblue2 Add Drummerblue2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curdogsone
UKC Forum Member

price please

Give me a call send a p. M.
573 269 1200

Old Post 06-21-2017 06:21 PM
curdogsone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curdogsone Click here to Send curdogsone a Private Message Find more posts by curdogsone Add curdogsone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drummerblue2
UKC Forum Member

Puppies utchman dancer son buffalo creek to tuff bettey Leon dark side to name a few

Just to answer a few questions we have been getting on these pups they are gonna be Super Steak puppies this is a coon dog ta coon dog cross Mosley boomer is a tuff get in the dark and get hooked with the groceries somewhere. do some research on him he is a rare find in the blue tickets breed. Raylen the mother is also a rare find in the blue dogs breed she needs one more win to be a gran night she is a dual champion now Dannie has been the one to start her as a pup and take her to the hunts she is a real nice female opens here and there fast on track weather it be cold are hot iv shot amany out to her where She just was cruising the timber and fall treed She is very accurate when she lets out that big long locate you can load the gun she is a direct daughter to Leon dark side we made this cross for are selves we are gonna keep a pare to hunt are selves price on puppies is 300 If you want a pup are have further? Please call Dannie Henson 573 741 9105 he will be glad to speak with anyone about these pups please don't leave a number on thread thinking he will call you please no tire kickers

I know there is other nice bred puppies on ukc board Steve Kitchen also has a litter out of futzs and Terry Tucker boomer dog that will be nice I have one out of last cross they made that is super nice best male dog I've ever started

Last edited by Drummerblue2 on 06-22-2017 at 01:16 AM

Old Post 06-22-2017 01:07 AM
Drummerblue2
UKC Forum Member

Puppies

Still have a few to sale these puppies are starting to color up nice

Old Post 06-29-2017 11:02 PM
Drummerblue2
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Btt

Old Post 07-02-2017 10:37 PM