UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Ch.Swampmusic Pride to Ohio?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Ch.Swampmusic Pride is in Ohio.

I was wondering if I were to send Pride to Ohio for a few months if there would be much interest in breeding to him?

.............................................Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Dohoney's Boone
.................................Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Dohoney's Lobo
......................................'PR' Dohoney's Misty
.............Gr.Ch.'PR' Swampmusic Boone DNA-VIP
......................................Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Southern Pines Jet
................................Ch.'PR' Swampmusic Little Bit Sassy
.......................................Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.'PR' Cedar Run Jammin Ginger
.....Ch.Swampmusic Pride
....................................Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.Rock River Sackett Jr
...............................Byer's Clear Creek Sackett
....................................Fergusons Clinch Mtn Sue
.............Ch.'PR' Johnson Potts Creek Dolly
....................................Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Dohoney's Lobo
..............................Byers Potts Creek Ginnie
....................................Ch.Swampmusic Little Bit Sassy

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Last edited by HOBO on 05-20-2015 at 11:11 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-14-2015 11:47 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Pride is headed to Ohio tomorrow for a few months. He will be at Mike Blackburns, contact Mike about breeding to him. Mike has Swampmusic Brute and Ch. Swampmusic Black Ice there that he can let you hunt with them to see what Pride is throwing. If Ice isn't there he will have Ch. Swampmusic Blood Of the Moon there.

Mike Blackburn
937-869-1128

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 05-17-2015 01:15 AM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

I have never been hunting with Swampmusic Pride but i have seen the slobber slinging pictures of the way a tree dog should tree.

If i were to describe Pride with out hunting with him first i would call him Beauty in the Beast one of the most beautiful dogs you will ever see that mahogney head and tan not the yellow head that a lot of walker studs throw nothing wrong with that its just the preference you perfer.

Look at those cat like feet very seldom found on a male dog his size.
I started out with a distance grand parent of Pride a pup out of the imortal Dohoney's Boone pup begin treeing at five and one half months old i would expect any pup out of Pride to start treeing at six or seven months old if given a chance to do so.

All you Buckeye coon hunters give Pride a chance to put looks and tree power in your kennel soon.

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING INSTEAD
OF HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS!!!

Old Post 05-19-2015 01:01 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Carl Fox
I would expect any pup out of Pride to start treeing at six or seven months old if given a chance to do so.

You pretty much nailed that Carl.

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 05-20-2015 08:48 PM
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Hobo i have seen it happen so man times with other Boone bred dogs farther back in Prides pedigree i can almost guarantee you have kept up the good work and will happen still today and continue in the future.

I don't want to make a wild statement that would put doubt in any ones mind that i have not seen this happen but i have seen pups lead into a tree where another dog was treeing and that pup stretch right out and start treeing just like an old dog with no encourgagement and pup never has ran its first track.

Last edited by Carl Fox on 06-01-2015 at 01:27 PM

Old Post 05-20-2015 09:02 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Lacy has ben bred to Pride

Lacy is on Ohio at Mike Blackburn's

......................Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch.'PR' Rock River Rockett
..............Gr.Ch.Gr.Wh.Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Rogers' Sacket Harry
......................Gr.Nt.Ch'PR' JD Killer Flo
...........Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.'PR' Ultimate Lighting Strike HTX
....................Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR'Yadkin River Chub
.............'PR' Yadkin River Megan
......................Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch.'PR' Sparks Moonlit Penny

MoonLit Lacy HTX

........................Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Sackett Jr. Son
..........Gr.Nt.Ch'PR' Son's Rock River Cord
.........................'PR' Marsh Hard Knocking Firecarker
.........Nt.Ch.Ch.'PR' Misty Moonlit Holes HTX
.........................'PR' Kaw River Dutch
...........Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Lock Down Lacy
.........................Nt.Ch.'PR' One Eye Maggy

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 05-30-2015 01:54 AM
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

You could have the Pride pup of Ohio just breed that nice female to a proven reproducing stud dog Swampmusic Pride.

Hobo doing you all in Ohio a favor sending Pride to you all instead of you having to drive all the way to Fredrickburg Va.

Put some Pride in your kennel with a name that anyone in the coon hound world will recognize blood from the immortal Dohoney's Boone.

Old Post 06-05-2015 04:41 PM
jwrob123
UKC Forum Member

Swampmusic Pride

I have recently acquired a pup directly off of Swampusic Pride that was as green as grass when i got him. The pup immediately showed he had a head full of sense and that he was a quick learner. Within 2 weeks being messed with cage coons he had already treed his own real live coon. He's a looker, loud, leads and loads and picks up on concepts the first go around. The first time i turned him out he went every step with the other dogs, and is how striking and treeing ahead of nice dogs after just a month or two of being messed with. Pride through a natural coondog in the making from what i can tell and from his other progeny I've seen it looks as if he's consistent. I'd highly recommend this dog!

[IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/jwr12345/ 1510481_10206498972136852_903202183086882384_n_zps
nagskeeg.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by jwrob123 on 06-05-2015 at 09:43 PM

Old Post 06-05-2015 09:22 PM
jwrob123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jwrob123 Click here to Send jwrob123 a Private Message Click Here to Email jwrob123 Find more posts by jwrob123 Add jwrob123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Thanks Hobo i have seen it happen so man times with other Boone bred dogs farther back in Prides pedigree i can almost guarantee you have kept up the good work and will happen still today and continue in the future.

I don't want to make a wild statement that would put doubt in any ones mind that i have not seen this happen but i have seen pups lead into a tree where another dog was treeing and that pup stretch right out and start treeing just like an old dog with no encourgagement and pup never has ran its first track.

you ever get you a female in heat to breed to pride yet.call me.

I might have one here for you ,never sent in paperwork on her litter,sold all littermates without papers.she was last pup I kept it for myself.. have a male here out her and son of house rebel that wasn't hunted till approx.: 15 months old the last week of jan. ,3rd night out he was roadhunting in frount of truck and going hunting with or without old dog.striking tracks ahead of old dog and pups not bad to look at either.
sandy came in heat first of this week. her sire is my cruzen hawk2 (ped on my webpage)and dam is house midnight queen.
linebreeding at its best,

sire -cruzenhawk 2

sandy :in heat now.

........................ grtch houses prowler
...................ntch pkc ch houses taking a chance
........................... pr pratters sally
......... sire ntch houses jammer
........................ ntch pkc ch houses taking a chance
................... pkc ch brooks prowling jane
............................ pr brooks handsome sally
.... ntch pkc ch chases house of hound
....................... grtch grch drifters stylish buzz
................... ntch pkc ch houses ky buzz
......................... pr rector creek shana
.......... dam pr houses kandykane
.................. ntch pkc ch double tough lawyer
................ pr houses pine mtn candy
...................... pr willis little annie

dam : house's midnight queen... UKC PKC

................. NTCH HOUSES CEASER
........... NTCH PKC CH HOUSES REBEL
................. PR ERICKSONS ICE TEA
..... DAM PR HOUSES MANDY
................. NTCH PKC CH HOUSES TAKING A CHANCE
........... GRTCH PKC CH MC BRIDES MISSOURI MANDY
................. PR BROOKS HANDSOME SALLY

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 06-05-2015 11:48 PM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Mike made a couple drops with Pride, Mary and Ice last night.

Pride split treed from Mary and Ice with the meat.
https://youtu.be/Rf5G0eQWTOY

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 06-07-2015 06:32 PM
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Thanks wildbill that looks like a great bred female you will be breeding.

Yes i finally got a pup coming out of pride in fact will be picking it up this coming weekend.

Best of luck with your cross please keep in touch.

Carl

Old Post 06-08-2015 01:11 PM
blackburn
New UKC Forum Member

Swampmusic Pride

Well guys pride is here in Ohio. Wow what a hound. I hunted Pride for the first time the other night. Hunted swampmusic pride and swampmusic Miss mary and swampmusic Black Ice. Pride split from mary and ice . You want to talk about a dog that will take preasure and do it with style and class. I seen alot of his grandsire in him, ( Duel Gr. Dohoney's Lobo). This bloodline is carried on through these generations thanks to Dennis Robinson and the desire to keep it going in the right direction.. come breed to swampmusic Pride and put this bloodline in your kennels. You are more then welcome to come hunt with some young dogs out of pride and see what he is producing...

Old Post 06-09-2015 05:51 PM
blackburn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackburn Click here to Send blackburn a Private Message Click Here to Email blackburn Find more posts by blackburn Add blackburn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Mr.blackburn i don't know where you live in Ohio but if i lived around your town i would be in some peoples face that i knew that had quality females to breed to Pride.

Young hunters are the hardest ones to convince to breed to a proven bloodline for over 30 years no they had rather breed to who won the world hunt last year in some kc that the winner has never thrown a champion dog and in a lot of cases may never been breed before but he won that big hunt so he has got to be a #1 stud dog.lol.

Old Post 06-09-2015 07:29 PM
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Thanks wildbill that looks like a great bred female you will be breeding.

Yes i finally got a pup coming out of pride in fact will be picking it up this coming weekend.

Best of luck with your cross please keep in touch.

Carl

I just had my hernia surgery back in march so they shutdown my workercomp checks so I'm in between jobs again,,i cant afford be raiseing and pups right now,my other 2 females had bred didn't take bred to my prince dog ,he shooting blanks now for sure,saved me bunch feed money I cant afford right now..

would love to bred sandy to pride but sands of time seem to be against me right now.

my hawk 1 dog(aka joe) was out hawk(linebred finleyriver top and linebred house bottom) X samatha ( full house female)

hawk2 was out joe and lady luck,her sire was littermate to sackett jr mother,lady mother was out hardwood buster

sandy out hawk2 x queen (fullhouse)

I crossed sandy on house male,nice cross,but little wired,,lol

my way thinking sandy x pride(linebred old hickorynut harry) would be something that would turn some heads in looks and the woods also the way this coondog breeding seems to be working.

onlything holding me back is no job again to afford to feed them .

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Last edited by wildbill on 06-10-2015 at 05:32 PM

Old Post 06-10-2015 05:21 PM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Hopefully be leaving about 3:00pm tomorrow to go to Bristol Va.

Aneisa and i will spend the night there and return to Pound Va. to pick up my Swampmusic pride and Ruby pup on Saturday morning.

Looking forward to meeting Dennis and may get a few pictures.

I also plan on using my secret 10 criteria's to pick my pup.lol.

Old Post 06-11-2015 03:56 PM
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Swamp Witch is home in the mountains of South eastern Kentucky.

Looking forward to a wonderful pup making a great young dog.

I hope to be able to give her ever opportunity to be the best she can be.
Nice meeting Dennis and Mike Blackburn hope we have more time to visit next time.

Old Post 06-16-2015 06:11 PM
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Swamp Witch got her 2nd puppy shot last night.

Going to take her to the vet Saturday just to get a check up for worms and clean out ears and any thing else the vet thinks she might need.

Happy Happy Happy.lol.

Old Post 06-17-2015 02:31 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Jerry Debolt posted this on his Facebook pg last night....

Put swampmusics hoss and swampmusics black ice in the woods tonight, they struck a old running track worked across a large creek 20 ft wide and about 5 to 7 ft deep and trees old mister ringtail in the middle of a large swamp! Boots filled with water soaked to my thighs and grinning the whole time. That swampmusics blood is something you boys should look into. Thanks Dennis and a big thank you to mike and tommy Blackburn for putting the finishing touches on ice she is very nice.

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 06-22-2015 12:44 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Mary has been bred to Pride, pups due late August...

Mary is in Ohio with Mike Blackburn contact Mike to book a pup. Ph. 937-869-1128

Price : $200

Pups off the first litter are running and treeing with other dogs and alone, most have split treed as well.

Mary

......................Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Dohoney's Boone
..................Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Dohoney's Lobo
......................'PR' Dohoney's Misty
.............Nt.Ch.'PR' Oneil's Lobo Benson
......................Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Southern Pines Jet
.............Ch.'PR' Swampmusic Little Bit Sassy
......................Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.'PR' Cedar Run Jammin Ginger

Swampmusic Miss Mary

............................Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch.'PR' Tar Heel Nitro
..............'PR' Lambert's Pork Chop
...........................'PR' Payne's Yadkin River Snoody
............'PR' Lester's Country Style Ruby
.........................Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Huff's Stylish Banjo
...........'PR' Wilcox's Upper Creek Queen
.........................Ch.Nt.Ch.'PR' Paynter's Treeing Patty

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 06-28-2015 04:44 AM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Jerry Debolt hunted HoneyBee and Hoss last night, both are off of the first Pride/Mary cross here is what Jerry had to say about his hunt..

"This was a fun hunt fellas, against everything I was ever told,myself and Eric turned two 12 month old swampmusic pups loose without shock collars on them and let the good times roll. And these two pups did not disappoint! They split treed from each other ran their own tracks and did their own thing. Not to a point of being dead loaners but doing their own thing! These swampmusic hounds are nice acting hounds. And if you truly want to better your breed and chances of treeing and seeing coon you might,just want to try some of this blood! I have a female here at my house that can't be bought or "horse traded"for and another female being tuned up by a couple of buddies, and she can't be bought either. Pups will be coming soon on both so you boys better be ready! Thanks Dennis,Mike and Tommy as well as my good blue dog buddy Damon for the help and the hunting I am having a blast and to my friend Eric C. Well will keep them in the woods until you are ready! Thanks to all"

If you live in Ohio and would like to see them in the woods Jerry would be more than happy to take you hunting with them.

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 06-30-2015 01:56 PM
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Re: Ch.Swampmusic Pride is in Ohio.

quote:
Originally posted by HOBO
I was wondering if I were to send Pride to Ohio for a few months if there would be much interest in breeding to him?

.............................................Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Dohoney's Boone
.................................Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Dohoney's Lobo
......................................'PR' Dohoney's Misty
.............Gr.Ch.'PR' Swampmusic Boone DNA-VIP
......................................Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Southern Pines Jet
................................Ch.'PR' Swampmusic Little Bit Sassy
.......................................Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.'PR' Cedar Run Jammin Ginger
.....Ch.Swampmusic Pride
....................................Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.Rock River Sackett Jr
...............................Byer's Clear Creek Sackett
....................................Fergusons Clinch Mtn Sue
.............Ch.'PR' Johnson Potts Creek Dolly
....................................Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Dohoney's Lobo
..............................Byers Potts Creek Ginnie
....................................Ch.Swampmusic Little Bit Sassy

Old Post 07-01-2015 08:24 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Pride will more than likely be in Ohio till Nov.

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 07-06-2015 10:47 AM
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Hobo what part of Ohio is Swampmusic pride in i think pride will spread Swampmusic pups through out the Buck eye state.

I hear he is cutting in on some stud owners business but i am sure you don't care.lol.

Old Post 07-08-2015 05:32 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

He's in Mechanicsburg Oh, west of Columbus..

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 07-08-2015 06:31 PM
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Hobo I think you should send Mike out on the road in a mobile trailer three months here and three months there with a Pride spotlight and move around the surrounding states and hit all the big hunts and advertise ahead and I think he can once again high light the Dohoney's Boone Blood as close to Boone as you can get I believe.

mike has plenty money and don't need to work right.lol.

Old Post 07-10-2015 08:02 PM