UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At stud: GRNITECH 'Pr' Skuna River Bear
Pages (24): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Homans Lightning ukc 2nd

I've done some hunting on lightning, hes a nice dog . Off Bear X gap female. Big mouth, hard hunter, can trail them tough coon and slam dunk thick coon

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-19-2012 12:47 AM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

SKUNA RIVER LAST RESORT( bear X squaw)

9 weeks, first coonhide
http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid134.photobucket.com/albums/q111/treeddog/1005111817b.mp4

7 months, consistently treeing coon alone

Raised , trained, owned by Justin Henthorne

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 03-19-2012 01:01 AM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVBackwoods22
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Dwils
SKUNA RIVER LAST RESORT( bear X squaw)

9 weeks, first coonhide
http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid134.photobucket.com/albums/q111/treeddog/1005111817b.mp4

7 months, consistently treeing coon alone

Raised , trained, owned by Justin Henthorne

This young houng right here is what turned my head on what bear is doing in the kennel. I seen him split from my dog three months old and had been messed with very little. About three weeks later this hound struck a coon located and went to treeing. Simply amazing to me how he has started and also has an unreal mouth.

Brent Golden
Cell: 304-672-9941

Old Post 03-19-2012 01:32 AM
WVBackwoods22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVBackwoods22 Click here to Send WVBackwoods22 a Private Message Click Here to Email WVBackwoods22 Find more posts by WVBackwoods22 Add WVBackwoods22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Nitech beebouts skuna river tramp

Off Bear X cord gyp that I own. Tramp has 2 wins and qualified for last years world hunt.......shes a littermate sister to Fred Bear

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 03-19-2012 02:45 PM
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Bear is 65 pounds leggy built but tanky in the chest. His pups on average are 45-55 pounds I'd say.

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 03-19-2012 09:59 PM
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Btt !!!

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 03-20-2012 04:14 AM
Todd Hamilton
UKC Forum Member

Very nice hound Daniel

GRCH NTCH LAYBACK IN TO A FREEZE
PERFORMANCE SIRE
Home 740-412-0118
(LAYBACK KENNELS)

Old Post 03-20-2012 04:27 AM
Todd Hamilton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd Hamilton Click here to Send Todd Hamilton a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd Hamilton Visit Todd Hamilton's homepage! Find more posts by Todd Hamilton Add Todd Hamilton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beeman
UKC Forum Member

Skuna river Queen looked good lastnight Made two drops treed a coon then a den

Ntch Pr Skuna River Hannah
Grntch Pkc Silver Ch Skuna River Fatality
Grntch Pkc Silver Ch Skuna River Traveling Gypsy

Old Post 03-20-2012 05:26 PM
beeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beeman Click here to Send beeman a Private Message Click Here to Email beeman Find more posts by beeman Add beeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knox
UKC Forum Member

Bear.........

My Nt.Ch. Hardwood Echo will be bred to Bear about Saturday............She is White Oak Bart bred and a Lay-Up Artist..............Tim

=====================

Old Post 03-20-2012 07:37 PM
Knox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Click Here to Email Knox Find more posts by Knox Add Knox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jmillerky
Banned

Re: Bear.........

quote:
Originally posted by Knox
My Nt.Ch. Hardwood Echo will be bred to Bear about Saturday............She is White Oak Bart bred and a Lay-Up Artist..............Tim
Echo is a coon dog wish i never sold her i want a female

Old Post 03-20-2012 09:58 PM
jmillerky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jmillerky Click here to Send jmillerky a Private Message Click Here to Email jmillerky Find more posts by jmillerky Add jmillerky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Todd: thanks!

Tim: I cant wait! Should produce some accurate lay up pros Bear is also quite the lay up dog

Who would have thought........skuna river stylish queen

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 03-21-2012 05:43 AM
CoonBusterWV
UKC Forum Member

That sure is a looker Daniel. Lol. I bet if your feeding her she is nice.

Old Post 03-21-2012 11:13 AM
CoonBusterWV is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoonBusterWV Click here to Send CoonBusterWV a Private Message Find more posts by CoonBusterWV Add CoonBusterWV to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Justin, she was the " odd ball" pup of the litter thats why I picked her. But Fred Bear started first so hes the one that got most of my time ..

I gave her to beeman( Matt Beebout) and hes really been hunting her alot so hes the one to give credit too.

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 03-21-2012 01:35 PM
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

I'm very excited about getting NiteCh Crankin' Good Time bred to Bear this coming weekend.

Thought I would share a little about (Time) to save me answering the text and PM's I've had about her. Time was used for some breeding the better part of her life being bred to Akers Little Joe and Big D with nice pups coming from both. My personal opinion with her style I would of passed on Big D to cross her on, and know nothing about the Joe dog. I pursued getting (Time) cause she was the only pup in the litter of 8 out of Trash/Flash that had never got titled or hunted much for that matter. My good friend owned her and we made a deal for me to get her. Folks she started out rusty and a HEADACHE. I scratched my head a many nights tell I finally calmed down and realized I needed to hunt the 4 year old like a green pup. I just kept hauling her night after night. AND I MEAN ALL NIGHT. Can not break this gyp down!! Within a months time of dogging her I had a natural freak on my hands, I entered her in 5 cast on some nasty nights this past winter and the story was the same when the dust settled. Quick strike dog, screaming wild track dog that ended up whereever needed with a coon looking down. Started getting me into places I hadn't been to since I was hunting Roadtrip. That's when I realized what a hidden secret I had on my leash. Time will probably die here unless a rich man offers me enough candy. Her biggest weakness in why I chose Bear is that Time will get to running a little wild at times covering a bunch of ground that has coons sitting up ready to be treed. I think Bear may help put the breaks on to tree a couple of those coon in the pocket then I can recast and get that one deep to seal the cast win Hope this answer's the questions I've been asked about (Time) I don't have the interest in granding females much anymore after making them a nitech but was asked if I could grand her and yes she will grand if hauled to the hunts and I will work on it sometime this year. These pups should be bright in the color WHITE

Last edited by Ben Crocker on 03-21-2012 at 03:13 PM

Old Post 03-21-2012 03:09 PM
Ben Crocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Crocker Click here to Send Ben Crocker a Private Message Click Here to Email Ben Crocker Find more posts by Ben Crocker Add Ben Crocker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Ben, I enjoyed reading. I cannot wait! Have a spot for her to stay a few days.

"Pr" skuna river monster ukc 1st&2nd place wins. Extra loud and quick......yes , hes ugly. But I cant remember when looks had anything to do with treeing coons

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 03-21-2012 11:42 PM
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Btt

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 03-22-2012 01:34 PM
RH.
UKC Forum Member

how has the cross been on that female out of style?

Old Post 03-22-2012 03:54 PM
RH. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RH. Click here to Send RH. a Private Message Find more posts by RH. Add RH. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

That cross never happened. The wild style gyp has a split heat so its hard to catch her on the right day. We will eventually make that cross. But

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 03-22-2012 04:57 PM
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Btt

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 03-23-2012 03:26 AM
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

nitech beebouts skuna river tramp

Before

After

Just add woods!

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 03-23-2012 04:15 PM
beeman
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to My good buddy Daniel Wilson he won his cast and got in the final four With Fred Bear Thats three cast wins in a row keep up the work

Ntch Pr Skuna River Hannah
Grntch Pkc Silver Ch Skuna River Fatality
Grntch Pkc Silver Ch Skuna River Traveling Gypsy

Old Post 03-24-2012 11:18 AM
beeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beeman Click here to Send beeman a Private Message Click Here to Email beeman Find more posts by beeman Add beeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on getting in last night Daniel! Coz told me you got the crazy gyp bred..thanks

Old Post 03-24-2012 11:02 PM
Ben Crocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Crocker Click here to Send Ben Crocker a Private Message Click Here to Email Ben Crocker Find more posts by Ben Crocker Add Ben Crocker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Ben, yeah buddy got that crazy hieffer bred !!! They should be purdy

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 03-25-2012 01:11 AM
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Dwils
Thanks Ben, yeah buddy got that crazy hieffer bred !!! They should be purdy

Old Post 03-25-2012 04:32 PM
sam kirkland
UKC Forum Member

Has anyone got any pups out of Bear and a heavy bred Skuna River female to sell. Or is there such a mating planned in the future.If so, I would be interested in buying a pup.I am a big fan of line bred dogs.I have purchased two real heavy linebred Skuna River bred pups this year. These are heavy Skuna River breeding top and bottom.I am acquiring these pups for foundation stock to raise dogs for my personal use. One of my pups is a female 8 mos. old now and is running and treeing.The other is a male 10 weeks old . The Skuna River dogs carry a lot of the traits I desire in a dog.From what i,ve been hearing Bear is producing real good dogs. Anyone with a Bear pup like I described for sale contact me. I live in East Tenn. 423-404-3075.

Old Post 03-25-2012 09:18 PM
sam kirkland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sam kirkland Click here to Send sam kirkland a Private Message Click Here to Email sam kirkland Find more posts by sam kirkland Add sam kirkland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote