UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At stud: GRNITECH 'Pr' Skuna River Bear
Pages (24): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

At stud: GRNITECH 'Pr' Skuna River Bear

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-08-2012 10:06 PM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SOUTHERNSTYLE
UKC Forum Member

Daniel

You have some great lookin hounds, it was nice talking to you at Walker Days this year, would love to have a Bear female to breed back to Bruizer!!!

Nathan Pardue

TRAIN EM ALONE!

PKC CH GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' MIDNIGHT FLY

Old Post 03-08-2012 10:28 PM
SOUTHERNSTYLE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SOUTHERNSTYLE Click here to Send SOUTHERNSTYLE a Private Message Click Here to Email SOUTHERNSTYLE Find more posts by SOUTHERNSTYLE Add SOUTHERNSTYLE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoonBusterWV
UKC Forum Member

An awesome ad for two awesome hounds!

I got to see Fred Bear (hank) go hunting a few weeks ago. Daniel tells me his voice was horse but when he opened I thought he was lying! But he really was, wow what a mouth!! This dog is action packed for sure.

Bear speaks for himself. Iv got a 7 month old pup here that I have raised since a pup. He ran and treed 1st night in the woods at 4 months old. The third time he would go every step with an older hound. He has a devastating mouth!! I have just started to single him out these past two weeks at 7 months old and all I can says is wow. He is off of bear and a grnt screaming squaw owned by Marty miller in Missouri.

Daniel is a straight up guy and will tell you how it is. Good or bad

Last edited by CoonBusterWV on 03-08-2012 at 10:45 PM

Old Post 03-08-2012 10:42 PM
CoonBusterWV is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoonBusterWV Click here to Send CoonBusterWV a Private Message Find more posts by CoonBusterWV Add CoonBusterWV to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoonBusterWV
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 03-09-2012 12:16 PM
CoonBusterWV is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoonBusterWV Click here to Send CoonBusterWV a Private Message Find more posts by CoonBusterWV Add CoonBusterWV to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beeman
UKC Forum Member

Bear throws nice natural pups with BIG MOUTHS and they can win

Ntch Pr Skuna River Hannah
Grntch Pkc Silver Ch Skuna River Fatality
Grntch Pkc Silver Ch Skuna River Traveling Gypsy

Old Post 03-10-2012 10:03 PM
beeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beeman Click here to Send beeman a Private Message Click Here to Email beeman Find more posts by beeman Add beeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Nathan!

It was nice meeting you also! There was a pretty nice female my buddy had forsale a while back, she would have been perfect for ya id say. When i get a litter up close i will let you know!

Justin

Thanks Buddy glad we got to hunt with each other too, had a good hunt with you and Brent, you are two straight up honest guys, with a nice little gyp too! Cant give bear all the credit, it helps when ya breed some quality gyps! and to also get them into the right hands like yourself!

P.s. Sorry i scared the hell out of ya with my driving lol

Matt(beeman)

Thanks Bud

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Last edited by Dwils on 03-12-2012 at 05:19 PM

Old Post 03-12-2012 05:16 PM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Fred Bear won his cast Friday with 700+ no minus no circle. Treed4 coons. Was high scoring male at walker sectional but was beat for overall nitech

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 03-12-2012 05:42 PM
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Btt

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 03-13-2012 12:45 AM
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Btt

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 03-13-2012 04:34 AM
Brandon Coselman
UKC Forum Member

Looks good Buddy!!!!!

Home of: 2017 Grand Masters Invitational Champion, 2016 & 2017 Michigan PKC State Champion PCH GRNITECH 'PR' Mr Clean's Snooki
&
2022 Senior SS Reserve Champion PCH GRNITECH Snooki's Jwoww

Old Post 03-13-2012 05:56 AM
Brandon Coselman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Coselman Click here to Send Brandon Coselman a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Coselman Find more posts by Brandon Coselman Add Brandon Coselman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Thanks bud!!

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 03-13-2012 07:15 PM
CoonBusterWV
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 03-13-2012 07:18 PM
WVBackwoods22
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Dwils
Thanks Nathan!

It was nice meeting you also! There was a pretty nice female my buddy had forsale a while back, she would have been perfect for ya id say. When i get a litter up close i will let you know!

Justin

Thanks Buddy glad we got to hunt with each other too, had a good hunt with you and Brent, you are two straight up honest guys, with a nice little gyp too! Cant give bear all the credit, it helps when ya breed some quality gyps! and to also get them into the right hands like yourself!

P.s. Sorry i scared the hell out of ya with my driving lol

Matt(beeman)

Thanks Bud

Daniel

Cant wait to get Suzanne bred to Bear. Just waiting for that one last win to finish her and maybe some PKC money won on here. I'm realy impressed with what I seen the night in walker days with Fred (Hank) and also with Justin's young pup. Just for you guys out there looking at Bear fir a breeding. Daniel is one of the most up front, straight forward guys you will meet. Give him a call.

Oh yea Daniel, your driving scared the hell out of me watching it in my rear view mirror let alone my buddy in the passenger seat that night.

Brent Golden
Cell: 304-672-9941

Old Post 03-15-2012 06:39 PM
WVBackwoods22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVBackwoods22 Click here to Send WVBackwoods22 a Private Message Click Here to Email WVBackwoods22 Find more posts by WVBackwoods22 Add WVBackwoods22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoonBusterWV
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 03-15-2012 07:09 PM
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the kind words Brent! Im excited about the sounds of that cross!, last time That Cinby blood was crossed on Fred blood it made some stem winders( Skuna river clover) and many others! Suzanna is a nice gyp that likes to be alone with the coon! i like her!

Future winners

Grnitech 'Pr' Skuna River Bear X GrCh Grnitech 'Pr' Briar Cliff Kittie

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 03-15-2012 10:37 PM
Brandon Coselman
UKC Forum Member

This female will be bred to Bear in about 12 days... She is a littermate sister to ROADTRIP!!! This should be one heck of a cross!!!!!

----------Ch GrNiteCh Logan's Wild Clover
-------PKC Platium Champion Stylish Clover
----------GrNiteCh Korte's Stylish Chirpee
----PKC Gold Champion White Trash
----------GrNiteCh Ball's Stylish Hickory Nut Harry
-------NiteCh Gadd's Indiana Singing YaYa
----------Ch GrNiteCh Starn's Oklahoma Sadie
NiteCh Crankin Good Time
----------GrCh GrNiteCh Sackett Jr Son
-------GrNiteCh Rock River Cord
----------Marsh Hard Knocking Firecracking
----PKC Gold Champion GrNiteCh AKC Supreme GrNiteCh Quick Flash
----------Ch GrNiteCh Rock River Sackett Jr
-------GrNiteCh PKC Champion Crooked Creek Threat
----------NiteCh Atherton's Bitterweet Dolly

Home of: 2017 Grand Masters Invitational Champion, 2016 & 2017 Michigan PKC State Champion PCH GRNITECH 'PR' Mr Clean's Snooki
&
2022 Senior SS Reserve Champion PCH GRNITECH Snooki's Jwoww

Last edited by Brandon Coselman on 03-15-2012 at 11:08 PM

Old Post 03-15-2012 11:05 PM
Brandon Coselman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Coselman Click here to Send Brandon Coselman a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Coselman Find more posts by Brandon Coselman Add Brandon Coselman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beeman
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Ntch Pr Skuna River Hannah
Grntch Pkc Silver Ch Skuna River Fatality
Grntch Pkc Silver Ch Skuna River Traveling Gypsy

Old Post 03-16-2012 03:11 AM
beeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beeman Click here to Send beeman a Private Message Click Here to Email beeman Find more posts by beeman Add beeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Huntinwalkers
UKC Forum Member

Brent Golden

Hey Brent when you get suzanne bred to bear can i get put on the list for a male pup, (seriously i have been trying to get a bear pup down here for awhile) Let me know.

Thanks Bill Williams

Old Post 03-16-2012 03:48 AM
Huntinwalkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Huntinwalkers Click here to Send Huntinwalkers a Private Message Click Here to Email Huntinwalkers Find more posts by Huntinwalkers Add Huntinwalkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Canterbury
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking dog (I like the white ones) and nice pedigree. How old is Bear?

Old Post 03-16-2012 04:40 AM
Canterbury is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Canterbury Click here to Send Canterbury a Private Message Click Here to Email Canterbury Find more posts by Canterbury Add Canterbury to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoonBusterWV
UKC Forum Member

WOW! Bear x White Trash. Anyone wanting a huge mouthed natural pup should probably get on the list for one of these pups. If I didn't have a young dog here off bear I would be buying one of these pups reguardless off price!

Old Post 03-16-2012 06:25 AM
WVBackwoods22
UKC Forum Member

Bill Williams

Sent you an PM

Brent Golden
Cell: 304-672-9941

Old Post 03-16-2012 03:05 PM
WVBackwoods22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVBackwoods22 Click here to Send WVBackwoods22 a Private Message Click Here to Email WVBackwoods22 Find more posts by WVBackwoods22 Add WVBackwoods22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoonBusterWV
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 03-17-2012 04:25 AM
brujan182
UKC Forum Member

Bear

Matt Beebouts Bear male won registered @ Monticello,In. last night. congrats

Old Post 03-17-2012 05:20 PM
brujan182 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brujan182 Click here to Send brujan182 a Private Message Click Here to Email brujan182 Find more posts by brujan182 Add brujan182 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Brandon- this cross has me super excited man! Wow, should be some outstanding pups. two coondogs, both off litters of proven coondogs, should definately = coondogs!

Canterbury- Thanks! Hes 7.5 around there

Congrats Matt Beebout with "PR" Skuna River Monster .........Monster scored 662 1/2+ winning 1st place registered

he has a 1st and a 2nd in ukc

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 03-17-2012 05:45 PM
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Fred Bear won his cast in Marcellus MI lastnite with 425+....wasn't enough for overall but all you can do is win your cast!

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 03-18-2012 05:03 PM