UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Harry Bawls Pups??
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Harry Bawls Pups??

i am wanting a little info on pups off Harry Bawls. i have heard nothing but GOOD things about his pups.

i had a litter coming off my Banjo dog but the female slipped from her pen and the owner cannot find her. real disappointment. But now i am looking for another pup.

Info needed please. and if anyone has pups, must be off a good female

thanks

Daniel Wilson

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-17-2010 08:08 PM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
railroad
UKC Forum Member

winners.

Treat mtn train
American honey

Old Post 12-17-2010 08:15 PM
railroad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for railroad Click here to Send railroad a Private Message Click Here to Email railroad Find more posts by railroad Add railroad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

i need to know what are their mouths like. are most of them wide open or tight mouthed. are they track dogs or tree monsters? little more please

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 12-17-2010 08:24 PM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
railroad
UKC Forum Member

the ones ive hunted with open quick, have good mouths on adverage, some chop/bawl on track and good tree dogs. pretty ballanced on track and tree.
they have made some good crosses, wish i had one out of their rose female.

Treat mtn train
American honey

Old Post 12-17-2010 08:47 PM
railroad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for railroad Click here to Send railroad a Private Message Click Here to Email railroad Find more posts by railroad Add railroad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sheriff Andy
UKC Forum Member

looks like he is reproducing very well. i may have to get one one of these days.

I miss Mayberry,
where everythings in black and white.
and tan.

Old Post 12-17-2010 08:53 PM
Sheriff Andy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sheriff Andy Click here to Send Sheriff Andy a Private Message Find more posts by Sheriff Andy Add Sheriff Andy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
railroad
UKC Forum Member

i may have to get one too. if you cant beat them, might as well join them

Treat mtn train
American honey

Old Post 12-17-2010 09:04 PM
Sheriff Andy
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by railroad
i may have to get one too. if you cant beat them, might as well join them

I HEARD THAT

I miss Mayberry,
and tan.

Old Post 12-17-2010 09:06 PM
Sheriff Andy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sheriff Andy Click here to Send Sheriff Andy a Private Message Find more posts by Sheriff Andy Add Sheriff Andy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

One of the top stud dogs in the country right now in my opinion..I really dont think you can go on mouth and stuff from him alone..The female has a lot to do with that but I've seen em with both types of mouths chop and bawl..Ones I've saw get open pretty quick and trail a coon up..I've not saw a tree monster outta him..For the best info on them..I'd call Steven Smith or Billy Cochran..

Old Post 12-17-2010 09:09 PM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sheriff Andy
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by GA DAWG
One of the top stud dogs in the country right now in my opinion..I really dont think you can go on mouth and stuff from him alone..The female has a lot to do with that but I've seen em with both types of mouths chop and bawl..Ones I've saw get open pretty quick and trail a coon up..I've not saw a tree monster outta him..For the best info on them..I'd call Steven Smith or Billy Cochran..

Michael, you don't have you a harry pup yet, if not it won't be long.

I miss Mayberry,
and tan.

Old Post 12-17-2010 09:22 PM
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Sheriff Andy
Michael, you don't have you a harry pup yet, if not it won't be long.
I got a female here I could breed..Might have a whole litter of em one of these days

Old Post 12-17-2010 09:31 PM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Does anyone know of any pups that will be at grand american. I want one off him and a top female. Mjust be a coondawg . Preferably no sackett. Never had one with no sackett in it. Think I"ll try it that way.

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 12-18-2010 12:53 AM
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

I bet these will be good ones!!
http://forum.prohound.com/viewtopic...ht=browns+haley

Old Post 12-18-2010 01:06 AM
Sheriff Andy
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by GA DAWG
I got a female here I could breed..Might have a whole litter of em one of these days

you know those rat attack females don't cross well on harry dogs....LOL

I miss Mayberry,
and tan.

Old Post 12-18-2010 01:10 AM
wvhoundsman
UKC Forum Member

any harry bawls pups around wv????

Old Post 12-18-2010 01:30 AM
wvhoundsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvhoundsman Click here to Send wvhoundsman a Private Message Click Here to Email wvhoundsman Visit wvhoundsman's homepage! Find more posts by wvhoundsman Add wvhoundsman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
railroad
UKC Forum Member

call steven smith 770-546-4453. he will know where some are at.

Treat mtn train
American honey

Old Post 12-18-2010 03:05 AM