UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > kansas junior
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
duck
New UKC Forum Member

kansas junior

does anybody know if kasas jr and is he throwing good pups

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-20-2004 03:16 PM
duck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duck Click here to Send duck a Private Message Click Here to Email duck Find more posts by duck Add duck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B&TOK
UKC Forum Member

like mine pretty well so far

Camp Creek Kennels

PR' Camp Creek Hardwood Holly
PR' Coma's Stylish Hollywood
PR' Camp Creek Stylish Cadee

Old Post 05-20-2004 05:42 PM
B&TOK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B&TOK Click here to Send B&TOK a Private Message Click Here to Email B&TOK Visit B&TOK's homepage! Find more posts by B&TOK Add B&TOK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mmarcum52
UKC Forum Member

Hunted against him at Gainsville one time, excellent dog, good mouth and tree.

Old Post 05-20-2004 05:56 PM
mmarcum52 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmarcum52 Click here to Send mmarcum52 a Private Message Click Here to Email mmarcum52 Find more posts by mmarcum52 Add mmarcum52 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BoomerSooner
UKC Forum Member

With a pedigree like he has, how could that dog not reproduce. He definitely has proved himself as a hound. I would ask his owner. Seems pretty darn upfront about his dogs. I know one thing, I sure haven't been able to get ahold of one. No one will part with the ones I have inquired about.

Old Post 05-20-2004 08:42 PM
BoomerSooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BoomerSooner Click here to Send BoomerSooner a Private Message Find more posts by BoomerSooner Add BoomerSooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
glenn moore
New UKC Forum Member

I HAVE A GRAND NT CH OUT OF JUNIOR HE HAS A BIG MOUTH AND HAS PLENTY OF HUNT BY HIMSELF OR WITH COMPANY IM VERY HAPPY WITH WHAT I HAVE GOTTEN OUT OF JUNIOR . HIS NAME IS MOORES HOLLAR CHIGGER HE WAS A NT CH AT 1 YEAR OLD AND A GRAND AT 2

Old Post 05-21-2004 01:35 AM
glenn moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for glenn moore Click here to Send glenn moore a Private Message Find more posts by glenn moore Add glenn moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Samhain
UKC Forum Member

How is Junior on track speed?

Old Post 05-21-2004 01:43 AM
Samhain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Samhain Click here to Send Samhain a Private Message Find more posts by Samhain Add Samhain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aggie
New UKC Forum Member

From the times I have drawn him in hunt, that is where he ripped us apart. On a running coon, he flat left our cast. I was impressed with his nose as well. Treed a layup that our dogs couldn't smell.

Old Post 05-21-2004 08:22 AM
Aggie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aggie Click here to Send Aggie a Private Message Find more posts by Aggie Add Aggie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Carroll
UKC Forum Member

I have one out of him that can burn a track and has a big mouth. He is out of the same cross as Ed Abels Navajo dog.

He's went south on me in the treeing department, though, and unless some Black and Tan man wants a project, he's probably going to get early retirement soon.

Disclaimer: From all I hear, this is NOT the norm for pups out of Junior. My son likes Black and Tans, and I'd like to try another Junior pup some time when I get the chance.

This dog had a little age on him and had been hunted very little when I got him, and he would still probably come around if somebody wanted to focus on just him, but I have some young Blues that are making me happy, and I'm going to work on them.

Old Post 05-21-2004 02:28 PM
John Carroll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Carroll Click here to Send John Carroll a Private Message Click Here to Email John Carroll Find more posts by John Carroll Add John Carroll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

blaise bought navjo back and has put a first on him and has him for sale right now so if you are looking for a jr. dog here you go give him a call he might have a young dog for sale also i dont know blaise will tell you how it is straight foward type of guy.

Old Post 05-23-2004 05:45 PM
shawnstovall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnstovall Click here to Send shawnstovall a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnstovall Find more posts by shawnstovall Add shawnstovall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sawtooth
UKC Forum Member

FR8/FLO X JR/ROSE

Found this Old Thread About Jr an Thought I would Bring It Back Up. Notice John Carroll is Huntin a Blk Dog. LOL Just Bred Reece on Friday an will Probably Performence PACO..
======Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Nelson`s Northern Rex
====Gr Nt Ch Ch Northern Nights Still Foggy
======Nt Ch Gr Ch Bad To The Bones Duece
===Gr Nt Ch Koshko`s Fricken Freightliner
======Ch Gr Nt Ch Darl Hollow Hobo`s Hoss
====Nt Ch Gr Ch Davis` Hobo Lexus
======Nt Ch Stender`s Hawkeye Rose
==PR`Beavers Bend Still Fricken Foggy(PACO)
======Ch Gr Nt Ch Dark Hollow Hobo`s Hoss
====Gr Nt Ch Bauer`s Kansas Jr
======Gr Nt Ch Bauer`s Kansas Jewell
===Gr Nt Ch Brewer`s Super Flo
======Gr Nt Ch Laffoon`s Super Sting
====Nt Ch Stenders Hawkeye Rose
======PR`Smithurst Savage Queen

PUPS

======Nt Ch Brock`s Hobo
====Ch Gr Nt Ch Dark Hollow Hobo`s Hoss
======PR`Smith`s Dark hollow Sadie
===Gr Nt Ch Bauer`s Kansas Jr
======WldNiteCh Gr Nt Ch J&R Northern Buck II
====Gr Nt Ch Bauer`s Kansas Jewell
======Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Fox River Mandy
===Nt Ch Ch Davis` Reece`s Pieces
======Gr Nt Ch Ch Minehart`s Moon Dancer
====Gr Nt Ch Laffoon`s Super Sting
======PR` Minehart`s Light`n Lace
===Nt Ch Stender`s Hawkeye Rose
======PR`Smithurst Savage III
====PR`Smithurst Savage Queen
======PR`Smithurst Brandy Wine
PACO
REECE

Old Post 04-16-2012 01:20 AM
sawtooth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sawtooth Click here to Send sawtooth a Private Message Click Here to Email sawtooth Find more posts by sawtooth Add sawtooth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sawtooth
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 04-16-2012 02:35 AM
sawtooth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sawtooth Click here to Send sawtooth a Private Message Click Here to Email sawtooth Find more posts by sawtooth Add sawtooth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sawtooth
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 04-17-2012 03:20 AM
Dan D.
UKC Forum Member

nice pedigree

should make some nice ones. i own still foggy. hope they make good ones for u.

Old Post 04-17-2012 03:52 PM
Dan D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan D. Click here to Send Dan D. a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan D. Find more posts by Dan D. Add Dan D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sawtooth
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Thank You Sir...I will keep a couple an try an get the rest in the right hands.

Old Post 04-17-2012 04:31 PM
sawtooth
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 04-26-2012 11:23 AM
sawtooth
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 05-01-2012 02:36 PM