UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > did you receive my mail?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Russell Smith
Banned

As long as they reference the Litter Control Number as the subject and they sign in their own handwritten signatures.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2014 02:24 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ejdmfederizo
UKC Forum Member

I had the dam since it was 3months old but i wasnt able to register it under my name before the breeding.. Its there anything can do to register her litter? Im the 3rd owner of my dam thats why its hard for me to contact the first owner..

Old Post 09-29-2014 02:26 PM
ejdmfederizo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ejdmfederizo Click here to Send ejdmfederizo a Private Message Click Here to Email ejdmfederizo Find more posts by ejdmfederizo Add ejdmfederizo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

once we get a signed statement from the people we show as the Dam owners at the time of the breeding, we will register the litter into your name.

Old Post 09-29-2014 02:28 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ejdmfederizo
UKC Forum Member

I just want to clarify things about the signiture thing. So they need to email( regration@ukcdogs.com) you thier signitures ontop of thier name and the subject is the litter control? No letters needed just the sign?

Last edited by ejdmfederizo on 09-30-2014 at 10:57 AM

Old Post 09-30-2014 10:46 AM
ejdmfederizo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ejdmfederizo Click here to Send ejdmfederizo a Private Message Click Here to Email ejdmfederizo Find more posts by ejdmfederizo Add ejdmfederizo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

No. We need signed statements from them giving us permission to register the litter into your name. They need to print and sign their names at the bottom of their statements as well as referencing the litter control number.

Old Post 09-30-2014 01:14 PM
ejdmfederizo
UKC Forum Member

Can we scan the sign statement and send it to your email?

Old Post 09-30-2014 01:48 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

Yes. The e-mail address you want to send the statements to is: registration@ukcdogs.com Be sure to put the Litter Control Number as the subject of the e-mails.

Old Post 09-30-2014 01:53 PM
ejdmfederizo
UKC Forum Member

hello sir can i have an update regarding my issue.. i already sent the statement thanks.

Old Post 11-23-2014 03:28 AM
Russell Smith
Banned

I believe I just replied to another one of your posts.

Old Post 11-24-2014 01:02 PM