UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > did you receive my mail?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ejdmfederizo
UKC Forum Member

did you receive my mail?

I just want to ask if you did receive my mail?
UKC A269,000

I also sent the litter registration.. thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-20-2014 02:36 AM
ejdmfederizo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ejdmfederizo Click here to Send ejdmfederizo a Private Message Click Here to Email ejdmfederizo Find more posts by ejdmfederizo Add ejdmfederizo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

What date was it sent to us and what was the exact subject of the e-mail?

Old Post 09-22-2014 01:02 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ejdmfederizo
UKC Forum Member

I sent it last july but it got lost then i retrieve it and sent it again last week.. It was a mail including my dam pr together with its litter reg..

Old Post 09-22-2014 01:44 PM
ejdmfederizo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ejdmfederizo Click here to Send ejdmfederizo a Private Message Click Here to Email ejdmfederizo Find more posts by ejdmfederizo Add ejdmfederizo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

If you did not get an e-mail from us stating that we received it, I would recommend that you send it again. Put your name as the subject of the e-mail, that way it's easy to check to see if we received it.

Old Post 09-22-2014 01:47 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ejdmfederizo
UKC Forum Member

i mailed it to this address
United Kennel Club
100 E Kilgore Rd
Kalamazoo MI 49002-5584

and the tracking says delivered, how come you did not receive it??

I'm from the philippines btw.

Old Post 09-22-2014 02:30 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

What is your first & last name?

Old Post 09-22-2014 02:39 PM
ejdmfederizo
UKC Forum Member

Eroll federizo

Old Post 09-22-2014 10:58 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

I'm not finding anything under your name. Can I have the tracking number, please?

Old Post 09-23-2014 01:00 PM
ejdmfederizo
UKC Forum Member

191108898131 i shipped it through LBC

Old Post 09-23-2014 01:36 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

I have checked that tracking number and I'm not showing that we received anything. You may want to check with the carrier.

Old Post 09-23-2014 01:39 PM
ejdmfederizo
UKC Forum Member

but it says here in the tracking that it was receive by j kershaw

Old Post 09-23-2014 01:42 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

Can you double check the tracking number you gave me and make sure it's the right number? Let me know and I will look more.

Old Post 09-23-2014 01:49 PM
ejdmfederizo
UKC Forum Member

Here are the delivery details:

Classification : Delivery
Product : XP - X-POUCH
Shipper's Name : EROLL JOHN . FEDERIZO
Consignee Name : TAYLOR . ARMSTRONG
Latest Status : SHIPMENT DELIVERED
SIGNED FOR BY: J KERSHAW

Old Post 09-23-2014 01:54 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

OK. I checked with the mail person. We received it this past Friday.

Old Post 09-23-2014 02:10 PM
ejdmfederizo
UKC Forum Member

OK, thank you very much Russell

Old Post 09-23-2014 02:13 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

You're welcome. Sorry for the confusion.

Old Post 09-23-2014 02:13 PM
ejdmfederizo
UKC Forum Member

So I will just have to wait until the papers get processed. Thanks again.

Old Post 09-23-2014 02:25 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

You're welcome. Have a great day!

Old Post 09-23-2014 03:12 PM
ejdmfederizo
UKC Forum Member

Hi russel, i just want to ask hows the status of the papars i sent to you..

Old Post 09-29-2014 02:17 AM
Russell Smith
Banned

Please reply with your name & complete mailing address.

Old Post 09-29-2014 01:08 PM
ejdmfederizo
UKC Forum Member

Eroll john federizo
34 chico st. Ceris 1 village canlubang laguna philippines

Old Post 09-29-2014 01:28 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

Was A269,000 being registered into your name?

Old Post 09-29-2014 01:29 PM
ejdmfederizo
UKC Forum Member

Yes.. Did you also see the forms regarding litter registration?

Old Post 09-29-2014 01:42 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

Yes. The transfer was completed and mailed out to you on the 23rd. We are holding the litter application due to a problem. We sent you a letter this past Friday, the 26th, explaining what the problem is. The problem is that we show that Michael Sam V. Fortunado & Juan Abraham S Guinto were the registered owners of the Dam at the time of the breeding, therefore we need their signatures giving us permission to register the litter to you. The Litter Control Number is: 127285.

Old Post 09-29-2014 01:49 PM
ejdmfederizo
UKC Forum Member

Can i just have them send you an authorization letter through email?

Old Post 09-29-2014 02:20 PM