UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Let's See Those Yadkin River Dogs!!!
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Breeding

Jocee is out of Heros sister and Jim Meeks Curt dog and Janet is off a granddaughter to Champ and sired by a full brother to Meeks Curt dog.
Jan, I'm pretty sure that the Janet bitches dam is a full sister to your bitch.
I've got Heros sister, Sweet Pea, bred back to a nice dog that goes back to Dixie/ Chico two times and Chico/ Queen one time, This will be some strong foundation and probably the last mating I will make. She's due the middle of January.
Keep'em in the woods!!!
Jack

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-22-2011 08:34 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ralph Williams
UKC Forum Member

Jack

Tell me if I'm wrong , but isn't Hero out of Hollywood and Taboo? I am also sending you a pm of the fat girl.

Last edited by Ralph Williams on 12-22-2011 at 10:32 PM

Old Post 12-22-2011 10:04 PM
Ralph Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ralph Williams Click here to Send Ralph Williams a Private Message Click Here to Email Ralph Williams Find more posts by Ralph Williams Add Ralph Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Ralph

You are exactly right. Your cousin Billy Joe made that mating and me and your dad rode over to Tennessee and got him at weaning age.
Hey, I fell in love with the girl in the picture. I don't care if she can post pictures or not. If you can get a big horsetrailer or a lowboy send her south. Warm in the winter and shade in the summer. Give me a days notice so I can have the front door enlarged. Can't believe you didn't share her picture with everyone on here.

Old Post 12-22-2011 11:55 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PRITCHARD
UKC Forum Member

O Jack I got to see her . She is a beauty!!! Hahahaha

NiTECH' Walker's Dirty Ankle Khatt (RIP)
PKC CH GRNITE CH Nocturnal Maggie
Dual Grand Stylish Insane Jane (Harry Semen)

I used and highly recommend Nite-Time Hunting Supplys

Old Post 12-23-2011 12:30 AM
PRITCHARD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PRITCHARD Click here to Send PRITCHARD a Private Message Click Here to Email PRITCHARD Find more posts by PRITCHARD Add PRITCHARD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TashaBroomfield
UKC Forum Member

Jack

I hope she is there when I get down there I'll get to meet her... Sounds like I'll need to bring extra snacks to keep her happy...

Old Post 12-23-2011 02:28 AM
TashaBroomfield is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TashaBroomfield Click here to Send TashaBroomfield a Private Message Click Here to Email TashaBroomfield Find more posts by TashaBroomfield Add TashaBroomfield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Tash

You might want to bring a feeding pole. Don't know if it would be safe trying to handfeed. But dang, she's purdy!

Old Post 12-23-2011 02:57 AM
PRITCHARD
UKC Forum Member

NITECH Petes Yadkin River Geoff owned by Pete Barber

Last edited by PRITCHARD on 12-23-2011 at 03:56 AM

Old Post 12-23-2011 03:54 AM
PRITCHARD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PRITCHARD Click here to Send PRITCHARD a Private Message Click Here to Email PRITCHARD Find more posts by PRITCHARD Add PRITCHARD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ralph Williams
UKC Forum Member

This is a full sister to Hero , but 1 mating older. There was 2 pups in this litter and my son wanted 1 so Uncle Bill gave both of my boys the 2 pups. She went in and treed with Hollywood here. She got killed when my barn burnt down when she was around 1 year old.

Old Post 12-23-2011 11:19 AM
Ralph Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ralph Williams Click here to Send Ralph Williams a Private Message Click Here to Email Ralph Williams Find more posts by Ralph Williams Add Ralph Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ralph Williams
UKC Forum Member

Jack

I had the picture of your fat girl on here , but in only about 30 seconds Jan had texted me to say how nice she was so I took her picture down because I was affraid someone would make a move on her before you! I almost forgot to tell you that her Dad runs a bakery so he can get you all the discounted flour you will need to keep his LITTLE girl happy!!!!

Last edited by Ralph Williams on 12-23-2011 at 11:29 AM

Old Post 12-23-2011 11:26 AM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Ralph

Good move. Jans a lot younger than me so I don't need that kind of competition.
Yep, the flour might come in handy.

Old Post 12-23-2011 03:06 PM
david.e.penley
UKC Forum Member

HI JAN

JUST WANTED TO SAY TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A VERY MERRY MERRY CHRISMAS!

DAVID PENLEY (828)- 635-6881

GRCH GRNITECH HONEY CREEK SPiDER R.I.P.
THE #1 REPRODUCER OUT OF GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK HARRY !

CHKC SUPER STUD, PKC CH, GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK SPIDER (SEMEN)

PKC CH. GRNITECH "PR"
LONE PINE T-REX (SEMEN)

PKC CH GRCH NITECH LEGEND'S LONE PINE TAR HTX (SEMEN)

THE TRUTH DOESN'T HURT ANYONE, IT JUST
PISSES THEM OFF !

BLACKOAK KENNEL
HOME OF:

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH' PR ' WHITE'S LITTLE QUEENIE
( GRNITECH ' PR ' TURPIN'S INSANE CAIN x
CH GRNITECH 'PR' FROST BITE ) OUT OF TRACKMAN.
5 GENERATION ALL GRAND !
5th PLACE FINALIST 2017 WORLD HUNT

PKC CH GRCH NITECH "PR" LONE PINE TAR HTX
( Grnitech Lone Pine Legend and Grniech Stylish Daisy ) Triple Coma and Lone pine as close as your going to get it.
Tar is being hunted and being showed in UKC. Being hunted in pkc also.

"PR" Madcap's Insane Sue
( Grch Grnitech "PR" Insane Madcap and
Insane Gypsy ) " a natural"

Old Post 12-23-2011 04:13 PM
david.e.penley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david.e.penley Click here to Send david.e.penley a Private Message Click Here to Email david.e.penley Visit david.e.penley's homepage! Find more posts by david.e.penley Add david.e.penley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PRITCHARD
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas to you also David. I need to get up there so me and you and Mark can go for a hunt.

Old Post 12-23-2011 04:49 PM
david.e.penley
UKC Forum Member

JAN

MARK and myself was talking about the same thing, we do need to get togather and do some hunting. We might come down there some after deer season.

DAVID PENLEY (828)- 635-6881

GRCH GRNITECH HONEY CREEK SPiDER R.I.P.
THE #1 REPRODUCER OUT OF GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK HARRY !

CHKC SUPER STUD, PKC CH, GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK SPIDER (SEMEN)

PKC CH. GRNITECH "PR"
LONE PINE T-REX (SEMEN)

PKC CH GRCH NITECH LEGEND'S LONE PINE TAR HTX (SEMEN)

THE TRUTH DOESN'T HURT ANYONE, IT JUST
PISSES THEM OFF !

BLACKOAK KENNEL
HOME OF:

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH' PR ' WHITE'S LITTLE QUEENIE
( GRNITECH ' PR ' TURPIN'S INSANE CAIN x
CH GRNITECH 'PR' FROST BITE ) OUT OF TRACKMAN.
5 GENERATION ALL GRAND !
5th PLACE FINALIST 2017 WORLD HUNT

PKC CH GRCH NITECH "PR" LONE PINE TAR HTX
( Grnitech Lone Pine Legend and Grniech Stylish Daisy ) Triple Coma and Lone pine as close as your going to get it.
Tar is being hunted and being showed in UKC. Being hunted in pkc also.

"PR" Madcap's Insane Sue
( Grch Grnitech "PR" Insane Madcap and
Insane Gypsy ) " a natural"

Old Post 12-23-2011 07:45 PM
david.e.penley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david.e.penley Click here to Send david.e.penley a Private Message Click Here to Email david.e.penley Visit david.e.penley's homepage! Find more posts by david.e.penley Add david.e.penley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PRITCHARD
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas !!!

Merry Christmas to all of my Yadkin River Friends!

Old Post 12-24-2011 06:04 PM
Ralph Williams
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Old Post 12-25-2011 02:20 PM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Yadkin River friends

Where did you all go? Disappeared after Christmas. Too much egg nog?

Old Post 12-27-2011 08:15 PM
PRITCHARD
UKC Forum Member

Yadkin River

Jack hope u had a great Christmas. We need to get up and cut these dogs loose soon.

Old Post 12-27-2011 08:19 PM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Jan

Mine's a little too pregnant. Due the middle of January and already big as a barrel. Would like to hear your new bitch tree one.

Old Post 12-27-2011 11:10 PM
TashaBroomfield
UKC Forum Member

Too pregnant

Jack
maybe I'll get lucky and She will have pups when I'm there... That would be dangerous.... I'd have to come back down and take me one home... :-) Christmas was good for me two truck tires tritronics trashbreaker g3 with lighted collar... Money... Clothes much more... Good friends and family!!! One more Christmas to go Jan 3 rd so we will see how well I make out then!!!
Happy hunting

Tash

Oh ya Christmas eve was bitter sweet... Well scary... Took my male out and hunted... Treed a coon quick went home to get differ t light went to a second spot he took a coon to road and I've never heard breaks squeal so loud and a horn honk so much only to see my Gus dog crawling out... Non injured not hit... Urgh but glad he came home safe!

Old Post 12-28-2011 12:16 AM
TashaBroomfield is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TashaBroomfield Click here to Send TashaBroomfield a Private Message Click Here to Email TashaBroomfield Find more posts by TashaBroomfield Add TashaBroomfield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Tash

You expecting more Christmas from that man of yours? Knowing that rascalhe's probably got you a can of dip with the intentions of using it for you. You had better be prepared for anything.
Glad ole Gus survived. Close calls like that that can take the fun out of hunting.
See ya soon....... Jack

Old Post 12-28-2011 12:28 AM
TashaBroomfield
UKC Forum Member

Dip

Jack
Dip is welcome I paid almost 6 dollars for a tin last night... Urgh so expensive! But I'm sure he did pretty well... We will see he's gettin pretty spoiled I think!
One wee I'll be headed down!!!

Can't wait!
Tash

Old Post 12-28-2011 01:23 AM
PRITCHARD
UKC Forum Member

Lets see some more Yadkin River dogs!!!

Old Post 12-31-2011 01:34 AM
PRITCHARD
UKC Forum Member

GRNITE CH COON GETTIN ANGEL!!!

Old Post 12-31-2011 08:22 AM
PRITCHARD
UKC Forum Member

NTCH YADKIN RIVER KHATT

Khatt is a grand pup to the legendary Yadkin River Champ and a great grand pup to Yadkin River Tom Tom

Last edited by PRITCHARD on 01-08-2012 at 06:33 AM

Old Post 01-08-2012 06:29 AM
PRITCHARD
UKC Forum Member

Khatt treeing two singles to night with the wind blowing crazy!!!

**Grand pup to Yadkin River Champ**
** Great grand pup to Yadkin River Tom Tom**

Old Post 01-13-2012 03:45 AM