UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITE CH CH Carr's Redwood Skid
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

well one of Skids pups out of the first litter that are not 2yr old yet got 2nd at the Michigan state hunt and won his cast the next night.

Kevien and reaper congrats

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-26-2014 05:28 PM
brack carr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brack carr Click here to Send brack carr a Private Message Click Here to Email brack carr Find more posts by brack carr Add brack carr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zimmy
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Brack he got third place Saturday night and finished to night champion. I was to tired so my son Kyle handled him on Saturday night. Kyle has done most of the handling of Reaper so far so I need to give all the credit to him.

Z

Old Post 05-26-2014 11:00 PM
zimmy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zimmy Click here to Send zimmy a Private Message Find more posts by zimmy Add zimmy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

Skid isa GRNT CH now

Old Post 08-04-2014 12:18 PM
brack carr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brack carr Click here to Send brack carr a Private Message Click Here to Email brack carr Find more posts by brack carr Add brack carr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LadonnaWilliams
UKC Forum Member

Huge Congrats On Your BIG Win This Weekend!!! I need to show him at Oaks in Dual's!!

Ladonna & Jeremy Taylor

Home Of Dual Purpose Plotts!!

Old Post 08-04-2014 02:36 PM
LadonnaWilliams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LadonnaWilliams Click here to Send LadonnaWilliams a Private Message Click Here to Email LadonnaWilliams Find more posts by LadonnaWilliams Add LadonnaWilliams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

GRNT CARR'S REDWOOD SKID is also the Isaiah Kid winner and one of his pups is leading the purina race right now and he is only two yr old. The litter out of my female there was only 3 pups that lived out of 10. one of the pups run and treed the first night in the woods, the one I kept I just started messing with it with in a week it ran and treed its own coon by its self. the other pup has not been mest with yet, and they are only 9mo. old

Ladonna I hope MO MO is working out for you, let me know I got her to breed to skid if she made it

Last edited by brack carr on 08-08-2014 at 05:55 PM

Old Post 08-08-2014 05:49 PM
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Brack

Hello Brack, I just wanted to send congrats to You and Skid for your wins at Plott Days. The Isaiah Kid award is something you both should be very proud to have earned.

That award is only handed out to a few people and you and Skid are very deserving of such.

Take care, and when I get me knee healed up we will go tree a couple of these S.E. Ohio Dummies, LOL!!

Congrats again my friend!!!

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Hang'em High Holly
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Rockets Top Gun.
Gr.Nt.Ch.Hooper Ridge Rocket
Gr.Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Dolly
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy
HOOPER RIDGE ENGLISH-POUND FOR POUND THEY ARE ONE TOUGH HOUND!!!!

Old Post 09-02-2014 05:05 PM
Rocketman55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocketman55 Click here to Send Rocketman55 a Private Message Click Here to Email Rocketman55 Find more posts by Rocketman55 Add Rocketman55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zimmy
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Brack !!! For all your support.

Z

Old Post 09-14-2014 09:17 PM
zimmy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zimmy Click here to Send zimmy a Private Message Find more posts by zimmy Add zimmy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

a two yr old out of Skid is the only plott this year to make the top 100 at the world, thanks Kevien and Kyle for all of hard work you did with Reaper.
skid is reproducing good pups out of different females. he has breed 2 grntch , one ntch and my female. most cant be bought because I have tried. one guy has bought 3 pups out of three litters and wants one more (loves them all ). 2 of the young dogs run a tree and the third is coon crazy at 3or 4 months old

Last edited by brack carr on 12-31-2014 at 10:41 PM

Old Post 09-17-2014 02:25 AM
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

One of Skids pups is all most a grand night ,he needs one more win. Keep up the good work Kevin and Reaper

Old Post 10-12-2014 05:02 PM
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

have a Merry Christmas everybody.
out of four litters of pups Skid has sired, I only heard one bad thing about one pup and they think it was man made.
there should be some more pups out of Skid soon. a few people has called and said as soon as there females come in they will be over here. thanks for the calls.

Team Redwood people helping people

Last edited by brack carr on 12-24-2014 at 06:00 PM

Old Post 12-24-2014 05:57 PM
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

GRNt.ch Redwood Skid

quote:
Originally posted by brack carr
have a Merry Christmas everybody.
out of four litters of pups Skid has sired, I only heard one bad thing about one pup and they think it was man made.
there should be some more pups out of Skid soon. a few people has called and said as soon as there females come in they will be over here. thanks for the calls.

Team Redwood people helping people

Old Post 12-31-2014 09:35 PM
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

lets hear about his pups

Old Post 02-16-2015 12:10 PM
Flatlandplotts
UKC Forum Member

Even tho ours are very young still, they will go every step with the other dogs. Our male has been running track and treeing with older dogs. He has lots of go! Have also been hearing good things about the others. Anybody who would like to hear more just give me a call.

CH Flatland Gunner
Gone but not forgotten:
NTCH Flatland Go Joe
'PR' Boss Hoss
GRCH Trumbos Sandy hook Sassy
NTCH Sturgill's Bo
Randy and Becky Switzer and Mike Cash

Old Post 02-17-2015 07:05 AM
Flatlandplotts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Flatlandplotts Click here to Send Flatlandplotts a Private Message Click Here to Email Flatlandplotts Find more posts by Flatlandplotts Add Flatlandplotts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

thanks Randy, it sound that you are very pleased with that litter.

I know it helps that Skid has been bred to some of the best female in the breed to throw litters that he has but that is how you get that kind of success . Breed best to best. Out of two of the litters there has been 100% success. And the one Randy had might be the same time will tell. The litter that Eddie Anderson had out of Skid I know of one pup that is doing it right, and one that was man shy that was the only one in the litter that way, one that was doing good but came pup missing and one more that is doing good that is al I know of in that litter.

Skid is a 2015 Performance Sire
(812)499-7067

Old Post 02-20-2015 08:32 PM
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

I fill Skid will help the breed if given the chance. Skid is putting smarts and desire in his pups

Here is a little bit about Skid treed his first coon by his self at 6mo. old, goes hunting when you cut him loose and will go deep if needed, will run good and bad tracks, hard tree dog that likes having a coon, handles the best, he does not walk on water but can swim with the best.
I will give you all the references you want from the people that hunted him for me and the people that hunted with him and owners of pups off him. Call any time thanks

Brack Carr
(812)499-7067

Last edited by brack carr on 02-20-2015 at 10:03 PM

Old Post 02-20-2015 09:57 PM
Brian Neuner
UKC Forum Member

What kind of mouth does Skid have?

Old Post 03-20-2015 07:54 AM
Brian Neuner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Neuner Click here to Send Brian Neuner a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Neuner Find more posts by Brian Neuner Add Brian Neuner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

when he was a pup he was a chop mouth track dog that sounded like a shepherd that you could hear a long way with a awesome locate, now he has houndy mouth that sounds like a long chop or a short ball or something inbetween . right now Skid is up at Kevin Zimmerman's house to get collected at Dean Beisler and to breed Ms.T again

Old Post 03-22-2015 01:17 AM
zimmy
UKC Forum Member

Guess what I seen?

Old Post 03-22-2015 07:21 PM
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

if you have a skid pup lets her about it

Old Post 04-24-2015 12:21 PM
zimmy
UKC Forum Member

Casey,got a second place last night,one more.

Z

Old Post 04-25-2015 09:27 PM
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

skid just breed another good NTCh female that Eddie Anderson owens. he will SS them if there is interest, his number is (270)977-6350

Old Post 05-05-2015 07:37 PM
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

skid just breed another good NTCh female that Eddie Anderson owens. he will SS them if there is interest, his number is (270)977-6350

brack carr
UKC Forum Member

plottpower
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on another Skip pup making NTCH

Old Post 06-03-2015 05:58 AM
plottpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for plottpower Click here to Send plottpower a Private Message Click Here to Email plottpower Find more posts by plottpower Add plottpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

can't what I'm getting my new pup at plott days out of skid and missT

Old Post 07-08-2015 06:58 PM