UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Tod you are a chicken!!! call me!!!!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Danny Glista
UKC Forum Member

Tod you are a chicken!!! call me!!!!

Don't think Storm is all, that tough!! Can't beat 8!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-09-2006 12:05 AM
Danny Glista is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Glista Click here to Send Danny Glista a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Glista Find more posts by Danny Glista Add Danny Glista to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T.Beyer
UKC Forum Member

calling out another dog!

In Honor of Jim Sizemore, " This ain't no benchshow!"

Old Post 12-09-2006 12:07 AM
T.Beyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T.Beyer Click here to Send T.Beyer a Private Message Click Here to Email T.Beyer Find more posts by T.Beyer Add T.Beyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perry hudspeth
UKC Forum Member

where will

this calling dogs out end ? jet 8 had a bad night and now every so often danny is calling out some ones dog

AND PROUD OF IT MY DAD GAVE IT TO ME

HOME OF:
NITECH'PR'PERRY'S SOLID AS A ROCK

NTECH DALTON'S FATHEAD COONSMOKER ACE

803 - 230 -6350
skype ID (phroadstar)

Old Post 12-09-2006 01:30 AM
perry hudspeth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perry hudspeth Click here to Send perry hudspeth a Private Message Click Here to Email perry hudspeth Visit perry hudspeth's homepage! Find more posts by perry hudspeth Add perry hudspeth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chris dowling
UKC Forum Member

Why would you call somebodys dog out .Is it because some one bad mouthed it if so who cares you are the one that feeds it.I dont know anything about the jet 8 dog or much about the bluetick line. Or the english line or plott or redtick.I know my dogs are better than some and worse than others but i dont have to call one out to feel good about what i own.

Old Post 12-09-2006 01:54 AM
chris dowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chris dowling Click here to Send chris dowling a Private Message Click Here to Email chris dowling Find more posts by chris dowling Add chris dowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huntingnick
UKC Forum Member

Danny bring ole jet 8 down to oklahoma, I'll match you dog for dog against an old country coon dog.

Mketcher@aol.com

Old Post 12-09-2006 02:18 AM
huntingnick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for huntingnick Click here to Send huntingnick a Private Message Click Here to Email huntingnick Find more posts by huntingnick Add huntingnick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

I could barrow

A seven year old black dog and keep up with 8.......

Old Post 12-09-2006 03:59 AM
Billy George is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy George Click here to Send Billy George a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy George Visit Billy George's homepage! Find more posts by Billy George Add Billy George to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Hill
Banned

Re: I could barrow

quote:
Originally posted by Billy George
A seven year old black dog and keep up with 8.......

where u from in iowa??

I Hunt Feeder Buckets But Up Here We Call Them 40 Acre Corn Fields!!
Nitech Flat Creek Mickey
Toppers Dads Little Joule II
Nitech Tree Talken Topper
Pr Dads Little Joule R.I.P 1/1/07
Proud Owner Of A Union Paint Shop Local 61

Old Post 12-09-2006 04:06 AM
J. Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J. Hill Click here to Send J. Hill a Private Message Click Here to Email J. Hill Find more posts by J. Hill Add J. Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

The Storm dog is out of 8. I think old Danny may even offer to give Storm a ride back to Berlin Center, Ohio! LOL Relax folks, he is just poking fun.

Old Post 12-09-2006 06:27 AM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T.Beyer
UKC Forum Member

CALLING GLISTA"S TAXI SERVICE....Wonder what the fare will be for that ride lol.

In Honor of Jim Sizemore, " This ain't no benchshow!"

Old Post 12-09-2006 08:07 AM
T.Beyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T.Beyer Click here to Send T.Beyer a Private Message Click Here to Email T.Beyer Find more posts by T.Beyer Add T.Beyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Glista
UKC Forum Member

Storm is out of Jet 8

Relax guys and gals. Just trying to get Tod Morgan to call me so I can get Storm to house so I can hunt him. Thinking about buying him.

Old Post 12-09-2006 02:10 PM
Danny Glista is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Glista Click here to Send Danny Glista a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Glista Find more posts by Danny Glista Add Danny Glista to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huntingnick
UKC Forum Member

just funning Danny, actually would like to see Jet 8 hunt, I like watching good coon dogs work.

Mketcher@aol.com

Old Post 12-09-2006 04:03 PM
huntingnick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for huntingnick Click here to Send huntingnick a Private Message Click Here to Email huntingnick Find more posts by huntingnick Add huntingnick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: I could barrow

quote:
Originally posted by J. Hill
where u from in iowa??

80 mlies east of Des Moines.. why?

Last edited by Billy George on 12-09-2006 at 05:40 PM

Old Post 12-09-2006 04:16 PM
Billy George is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy George Click here to Send Billy George a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy George Visit Billy George's homepage! Find more posts by Billy George Add Billy George to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Hill
Banned

i grew up in eldridge iowa just north of davenport is all

Nitech Flat Creek Mickey

Old Post 12-09-2006 09:03 PM
J. Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J. Hill Click here to Send J. Hill a Private Message Click Here to Email J. Hill Find more posts by J. Hill Add J. Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

I see Eldridge is about an hour from me. Never been there but I have passed through a time or two.. Did you ever spend any time at Mt. Joy?...lol!!

Old Post 12-09-2006 09:35 PM
J. Hill
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Billy George
I see Eldridge is about an hour from me. Never been there but I have passed through a time or two.. Did you ever spend any time at Mt. Joy?...lol!!

lol of cousre i did great little town

Nitech Flat Creek Mickey

Old Post 12-09-2006 10:04 PM
SUGARBUSH
UKC Forum Member

DANNY

DANNY, DOES YOUR PM WORK ??

"CH.GRNITECH PSYCHO ROY"
"PSYCHO HANK" 2 1st place wins. High scoring dog and 1st place reg fri nite 2013 ohio state hunt
"MILL CREEK SI "

PETE SLONE
440 855 1558

WE ARE ALL LIKE OUR HOUNDS.. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES... GOD BLESS U ALL..

Old Post 12-09-2006 10:53 PM
SUGARBUSH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SUGARBUSH Click here to Send SUGARBUSH a Private Message Click Here to Email SUGARBUSH Find more posts by SUGARBUSH Add SUGARBUSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TREESLAMMIN
UKC Forum Member

JUST GET YOUR CHECK BOOK OUT AND YOU CAN HAVE HIM STORM MIGHT BE JET 9 ?????????????????????????

Old Post 12-11-2006 03:57 AM
TREESLAMMIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TREESLAMMIN Click here to Send TREESLAMMIN a Private Message Click Here to Email TREESLAMMIN Find more posts by TREESLAMMIN Add TREESLAMMIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Hill
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by TREESLAMMIN
JUST GET YOUR CHECK BOOK OUT AND YOU CAN HAVE HIM STORM MIGHT BE JET 9 ?????????????????????????
jeff how u been u guys still need to bring jet to minn

Nitech Flat Creek Mickey

Old Post 12-11-2006 04:13 AM
Danny Glista
UKC Forum Member

Hey Jim

Was just wondering when Todd Morgan changed his name to Jeff.Somethings going on here!!!LOL

Old Post 12-11-2006 04:37 AM
J. Hill
Banned

Re: Hey Jim

quote:
Originally posted by Danny Glista
Was just wondering when Todd Morgan changed his name to Jeff.Somethings going on here!!!LOL

lol no just thought treeslammin was jeff yall need to still come to minn for a fun hunt with 8 would love to take u guys

Nitech Flat Creek Mickey

Old Post 12-11-2006 04:41 AM
Todd M / UKC
UKC Forum Member

Don't rip on Danny, he is calling out my pup out of 8. He just wants to see him. Y'all took him wrong on this one. Besides, not sure he is for sale.....................................He suites me just fine.

I sent you a pm

Oh yeah, please quit calling him storm, I call him 9

Last edited by Todd M / UKC on 12-11-2006 at 02:05 PM

Old Post 12-11-2006 01:02 PM
Todd M / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd M / UKC Click Here to Email Todd M / UKC Visit Todd M / UKC's homepage! Find more posts by Todd M / UKC Add Todd M / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fox Valley
UKC Forum Member

Ahh,.. I think Todd got you there Danny, Now what?

Jet 9.125

Old Post 12-11-2006 03:28 PM
Fox Valley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fox Valley Click here to Send Fox Valley a Private Message Click Here to Email Fox Valley Find more posts by Fox Valley Add Fox Valley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mpd544
UKC Forum Member

Super Jet 9????

National Gr Nt Ch TreeSlammin Blue Hillbilly
Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Bingo's Northern Blue Jazz
Gr Nt Ch Rattlers Runnin Tobe

Old Post 12-11-2006 07:09 PM
mpd544 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mpd544 Click here to Send mpd544 a Private Message Find more posts by mpd544 Add mpd544 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Glista
UKC Forum Member

My Opinion on Storm!! The truth!

First of all he was not the first strike dog that I like at 8 months old. Tree, yes he had all that. Mouth was as good as 8's. Split tree yes!!! Tree ahead of 8 yes. Have a COON YES !!!!
Good as looking as his old MAn aaaahhh! NOT SURE. Coondog I say Yes he Is. Likable dog no doubht about it. Priced RIGHT! Talk to ME!!! Todd III!!! Would like to go hunting now that he is much older!!!! Take a brake and give ME a call or have I offended you in some way!!!LOL!!! Have a nice day and me and 8 are going to woods tonight for sure!! Bet I tree one before you do!!LOL Thanks Danny

Last edited by Danny Glista on 12-11-2006 at 08:07 PM

Old Post 12-11-2006 07:40 PM
Todd M / UKC
UKC Forum Member

As you remember it! LOL

Old Post 12-11-2006 09:31 PM
Todd M / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd M / UKC Click Here to Email Todd M / UKC Visit Todd M / UKC's homepage! Find more posts by Todd M / UKC Add Todd M / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote