UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > I'm looking for a TOP-NOTCH female!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
THOMAS ARMSTRON
UKC Forum Member

I'm looking for a TOP-NOTCH female!

I had to sell Ruby a few months ago due to loss of job. I'm back working and looking to buy a top female the kind that doesn't come up for sale. Looking for a dominant cast winner that can do it in thin coons. Not something that's used to coons in every other tree. If you have what I want I'm willing to pay for her and might even throw in a pup cause eventually I will cross her on Sailor. Call if you have the right kind only! 9014615159

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-03-2015 12:48 AM
THOMAS ARMSTRON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS ARMSTRON Click here to Send THOMAS ARMSTRON a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS ARMSTRON Find more posts by THOMAS ARMSTRON Add THOMAS ARMSTRON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS ARMSTRON
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Btt

Old Post 10-05-2015 02:37 AM
THOMAS ARMSTRON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS ARMSTRON Click here to Send THOMAS ARMSTRON a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS ARMSTRON Find more posts by THOMAS ARMSTRON Add THOMAS ARMSTRON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS ARMSTRON
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Still looking

Old Post 10-08-2015 02:45 PM
Randall Powell
UKC Forum Member

Have you looked at the Cheetah female of Erin Commodore

Texas River Bottom Kennels
GRNITECH CH River Bottoms Ramblin Ringo (sold)
GRNITECH River Bottoms Midnite Lady(RIP)
GRNITECH River Bottoms Cracker Jack
CH NITECH Brady Creeks Tree Slamming Sady
NITECH Cold Creek Trashy Dixie

Old Post 10-08-2015 06:36 PM
Randall Powell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randall Powell Click here to Send Randall Powell a Private Message Click Here to Email Randall Powell Find more posts by Randall Powell Add Randall Powell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coon7155
UKC Forum Member

Female

The cheetah female that Ervin has is a little mate to my dual gr male these dogs are track driving get treed in a hurry my male is the best dog I have owned in my 46 yrs of owing English dogs they are Wilcox/ rocky at its best give him a call

Old Post 10-09-2015 12:50 AM
coon7155 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coon7155 Click here to Send coon7155 a Private Message Click Here to Email coon7155 Find more posts by coon7155 Add coon7155 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russ
UKC Forum Member

female

Bill Kallenbach in Missouri (417-326-9714) has a good 2yr old GR NITE English female. Call him, thin coon where he lives.

Old Post 10-10-2015 02:57 PM
Russ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russ Click here to Send Russ a Private Message Find more posts by Russ Add Russ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote