UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Line Bred Pups New Pics
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kenneth_Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Line Bred Pups New Pics

Double Spiderman Bloodline!!!!
I will advertise these pups again after they are six weeks old..I live near Washington DC and sold most of Rebels Pups as pets.....I would rather have Coon Hunters get them....I can sale them for twice the asking price in this advertisement

BOOK YOUR PUP NOW!

Everything I have researched about line breeding says, This is the way to keep the line and make it Really Good... Rebel has had a few litters now and everything that gets a chance makes a Good Hound, they are Beautiful, intelligent, Great Track Dogs that can move a Track and Drift well and are Great TREE DOGS

Nite Champion Grand Champion Coopers Hollow Blu Boy Red Rebel is out of Spiderman...I have Hunted all my Life and he is a Real deal when it comes to reproducing!

I will sale the pups for 200.00 each they should cross good with any Bloodlines

PEDIGREE for Rebel

..................................Gr Nite Ch Adkins Go Yonder Bo
.............Nt Ch PR Rocky Creek Bo
................................ Pr Burnetts Super Red Hot Candy
.....Gr Nite Ch Pr Rocky Creek Spiderman
..................................GrNiteCh PR Briars Creek Snake
............Pr Doughty Creek Red Reba
....................................NITECH GRCHPR Sawyer Hill Flirt

Nt Ch GrCh PR Coopers Hollow Blu Boy Red Rebel

................................. GRNITECH PR Daron's Blue REB
....... GRNITECH Little River Wild Willy
.................................. Deepwoods Babe
......GRNITECH Dunlaps Rock Run Ginger
..............................NITECH PR Wam Bam Sam
............. PR Buffalo Creek Rose
............................... Walkers Mountain Red Rose

PUPS

..................................Gr Nite Ch Adkins Go Yonder Bo
.............Nt Ch PR Rocky Creek Bo
................................ Pr Burnetts Super Red Hot Candy
.....Gr Nite Ch Pr Rocky Creek Spiderman
..................................GrNiteCh PR Briars Creek Snake
............Pr Doughty Creek Red Reba
....................................NITECH GRCHPR Sawyer Hill Flirt

.....Nt Ch GrCh PR Coopers Hollow Blu Boy Red Rebel.

................................ GRNITECH PR Daron's Blue REB
....... GRNITECH Little River Wild Willy
.................................. Deepwoods Babe
......GRNITECH Dunlaps Rock Run Ginger
..............................NITECH PR Wam Bam Sam
............. PR Buffalo Creek Rose

Ch PR Coopers Hollow Meyham Peanut

.................Gr Nite Ch Royals Hardtime Ghost

..........PR Shenandoahs Red Ghost

................Gr Nite Ch PR Royals Hardtime PMS

....Ch PR Kales Red Dusty Sunset

.................Ch Nite Ch PR Bear Creek Grizzly

..........PR Shenandoahs Red Dusty

................GrW Ch Gr F Ch PR Mawsons. Sharp Ruby

.......She had 11 pups and they are all colored beautiful! They are all most three weeks old!I will post individual pics at four weeks old!

BOOK YOUR PUP NOW.... THE FEMALES WILL GO FAST!!!!!!

5.jpg.html][/URL]

[IMG] [URL=http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/KennethWCooper/media/pups211-14.jpg.html]

This is the Mother of the PUPS!!
[URL=http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/KennethWCooper/media/PeanutsPups.jpg.html][/URL

Last edited by Kenneth_Cooper on 11-07-2014 at 11:08 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-07-2014 12:38 AM
Kenneth_Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth_Cooper Click here to Send Kenneth_Cooper a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth_Cooper Find more posts by Kenneth_Cooper Add Kenneth_Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sharp_briar
UKC Forum Member

I have a female out of rebel and blue grass Amos queen nice little gypsy absolutely hates a coon has been hunted a few times and will run and tree!!!!!!!! She will make an awesome dog if I ever get the chance to hunt her like she needs to be

Old Post 11-09-2014 09:54 PM
sharp_briar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sharp_briar Click here to Send sharp_briar a Private Message Click Here to Email sharp_briar Find more posts by sharp_briar Add sharp_briar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth_Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for sharing ,the picture of the Black and White dog above is a litter mate to your female and I hunt him by himself, keep me posted on your female and good hunting to you

Old Post 11-10-2014 11:01 AM
Kenneth_Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth_Cooper Click here to Send Kenneth_Cooper a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth_Cooper Find more posts by Kenneth_Cooper Add Kenneth_Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth_Cooper
UKC Forum Member

NEW ADD

PUPS ARE READY!!!!

GO TO NEW ADD POSTED(LINE BRED)
BUY YOUR PUP NOW!!!!

Last edited by Kenneth_Cooper on 11-23-2014 at 12:09 PM

Old Post 11-23-2014 11:48 AM
Kenneth_Cooper
UKC Forum Member

New pics

NT CH GRD CH PR COOPERS HOLLOW BLU BOY RED REBEL IS OUT OF THE GREAT SPIDERMAN

THESE PUPS WILL CROSS GREAT WITH ANY BLOODLINE AND MAKE GREAT COONHOUNDS,DONT MISS OUT!!!! BOOK YOUR PUP NOW!!!!!

CAN MEET IN NORTHERN WEST VIRGINIA OR POSSIBLY OHIO, WILL BE TRAVELING POSSIBLE DELIVER
200.00 EACH!

[IMG][URL=http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/KennethWCooper/media/puppyadSOLD_Page_3.jpg.html]

Last edited by Kenneth_Cooper on 12-07-2014 at 06:20 PM

Old Post 11-23-2014 12:12 PM
Eric Sowden
UKC Forum Member

I hunted the Rose dog for Carl Carroll. Nice dog. Had best dying locate I ever heard on female. I would take one of these pups in a second if I was hunting harder right now.

Old Post 11-23-2014 04:52 PM
Eric Sowden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Sowden Click here to Send Eric Sowden a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric Sowden Find more posts by Eric Sowden Add Eric Sowden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth_Cooper
UKC Forum Member

They should make some real nice dogs! Rebel has a great Bloodline on top and bottom,all of his young dogs that are hunted are treeing

Old Post 11-23-2014 06:14 PM
sharp_briar
UKC Forum Member

Blue boys red rebel spyder and nitech beatys high dollar copper getting the job done last night!!!!!!!!

Old Post 11-30-2014 01:38 PM
sharp_briar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sharp_briar Click here to Send sharp_briar a Private Message Click Here to Email sharp_briar Find more posts by sharp_briar Add sharp_briar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth_Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Real nice.....looks like you have a Great Hunting Buddy!
Thanks for sharing...

Old Post 11-30-2014 03:14 PM
sharp_briar
UKC Forum Member

Money wouldn't buy her right now if she keeps going the way she is. She is the grittiest little dog for her size have seen her cut all over and never quit. Coon was about as big as she is he was 21 pounds she weighs about 30 -35 pounds and has a big heart to consign the grit. Was no trouble to start started her by hanging a dead coon on her pen first night in woods run and trees like an old dog. Would love to have any one of these pups

Old Post 11-30-2014 03:23 PM
sharp_briar
UKC Forum Member

Do all of these pups come this small

Old Post 11-30-2014 03:25 PM
Kenneth_Cooper
UKC Forum Member

No....the black and white dog above is a litter mate to your female ....he weighs about 60 lbs....she is a little over one year old now.... She does look small ,her mom was not a big dog

Old Post 11-30-2014 03:50 PM
Kenneth_Cooper
UKC Forum Member

She is a nice looking little dog.....I like a small female like her....easy to handle and usually a ball of Fire!

Old Post 11-30-2014 04:25 PM
sharp_briar
UKC Forum Member

Do u have any black and white pups

Old Post 12-02-2014 02:16 AM
Kenneth_Cooper
UKC Forum Member

No black and whites the closest to that is female # 1 , she is open blue with a lot of white ......

Old Post 12-02-2014 11:14 AM
Kenneth_Cooper
UKC Forum Member

For anyone interested in these pups, if at 11 months old you don't like the pup....Bring it back and I will give your money back.....all you have to do is give them a chance....

I will advertise starting tomorrow in the Washington Post and they will sale fast...I would much rather have coon hunters get these pups!

Old Post 12-02-2014 11:40 AM
Kenneth_Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Christmas speacil

I am starting to get calls now from the city folks, wanting pups for pets.......

I would rather sell these pups to hunters, therefor I will let hunters have a pair of pups for 300.00

Old Post 12-06-2014 02:32 PM
Kenneth_Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Going Fast

Pups are moving quickly, 5 pups sold.....6 pups left .....2 females and 4 males ready for a good hunter!

Last edited by Kenneth_Cooper on 12-09-2014 at 10:46 AM

Old Post 12-09-2014 02:43 AM
sharp_briar
UKC Forum Member

Where in Maryland are u located

Old Post 12-09-2014 09:20 PM
sharp_briar
UKC Forum Member

Phone number

Old Post 12-09-2014 09:22 PM
Kenneth_Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Near Frederick , Maryland....my cell number is 702-271-1189

Old Post 12-09-2014 10:34 PM
Kenneth_Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Pups left

The pups have sold quickly ,I have Male # 4
Left and Females # 1,2 and 3 left

Last edited by Kenneth_Cooper on 12-14-2014 at 07:00 PM

Old Post 12-14-2014 12:40 PM
Kenneth_Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Three really nice females left, I will post pictures,two was held back for a guy and he was a no show"

Old Post 12-22-2014 11:10 PM
Kenneth_Cooper
UKC Forum Member

No Resonable Offer refussed

This is the last four pups

Last edited by Kenneth_Cooper on 01-02-2015 at 12:25 AM

Old Post 01-01-2015 10:29 PM
Kenneth_Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Pups all Sold

Thank you for all the calls and inquiries about the pups they have all been sold

Old Post 01-05-2015 10:42 AM