UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > The Outbreak Cross That Will Make Headlines!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jed Finley
UKC Forum Member

The Outbreak Cross That Will Make Headlines!!

This cross was done for one reason and one reason only to make HEADLINES and COVERS all over this country!! These pups are truly a special cross, ones that will be talked about for many years down the road!

THEE ONE AND ONLY PCH BIG COUNTRY!! The most solid coon hound in the whole entire country I have had the pleasure of hunting with in the last 5 years with out a doubt! From old cold tracks, lay ups, and can slam and jam as well! Since the first time I hunted with him at Nationals not long after Strickland and Ashley bought him I knew I would breed a great female to him that was out of Trader! I even tried to buy a part of Country from John and Ashley after I drew him that night and he didn't even win the cast!

The dam of these pups is Ms Reproducer SCH GRAND CH Styilsh Bella! PCH NCH Stylish Trader x GCH finals of PKC world 2011 Skuna River Squeaky!

These pups have a long history of straight up getting it done in the woods running it in there blood! Bella has produced strong athletic hounds that are winning. Her first cross was with Over Drive produced big mouth, big motor, smart, and coon treeing hounds! They have won all over this country from the swamps to the hills. Second cross was with Dud's these pups are showing awesome potential they would have been hunted baby stakes in April if not postponed!! They are big mouth, big motor, and treeing coons! Not only has Bella reproduced she has won every where in the country in every KC there has been!! She does it by being alone and treeing coons!!

I have always been big on breeding a high quality female that has already reproduced to STUD that has all the tools and also has reproduced quality pups in a high percentage of money winners! These pups got all the qualities that a guy could ask for bred into them and with the right guys involved that can buy one back if they like it! This is a HUGE AND I MEAN HUGE investment opportunity for someone to get a great bred pup out of two winners and reproducers! The way the world is today investing your money right could pay back HUGE down the road! The men behind this cross don't need to ask for permission from no one they just go buy what they like and they will own winners point blank period!!

There are 4 pups left out of the 9 Bella had left to book!! Here is YOUR CHANCE to write headlines at the big hunts, be on the cover of a magazines, or cash in on an investment plan in a year that could be truly worth your time and trying hours on a pup like no other pup you have purchased!

Price is $1,500 a pup male or Female there are 2 of each left to sell 5 have been sold!!

No tire kickers because this is one hell of a cheap investment for down the road!

As many know I don't breed out my line of dogs but Big Country is what I want to bring into my line of dogs for the future breeding back to Trader semen!

712-229-7806

1 male 2 females left

it is a $500 deposit on the pups that if you back out it is nonrefundable!

First deposit in and pup will be going to Mississippi to Mr. John Ward which has bought pups in the past from Trader Inc!!

UKC GRAND NITE CHAMPION
CHKC CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS
STYLISH TRADER
2011 PKC WORLD CHAMPION FEMALE
PKC GOLD CHAMPION
UKC GRAND NITE CHAMPION
SKUNA RIVER SQUEAKY
www.trader-inc.com

Last edited by Jed Finley on 03-22-2020 at 09:41 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-22-2020 08:05 PM
Jed Finley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jed Finley Click here to Send Jed Finley a Private Message Click Here to Email Jed Finley Visit Jed Finley's homepage! Find more posts by Jed Finley Add Jed Finley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JHannack
UKC Forum Member

Good luck

Good luck finding Bluetickers to spend the dough on a crossbred! Hard enough to get them to breed their good females to Big Country! Every blueticker out there with a top quality female should be backing them up to him!
Best of luck to you and everyone who gets one!

Home of some future hopefuls.....

Old Post 03-23-2020 03:11 AM
JHannack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JHannack Click here to Send JHannack a Private Message Find more posts by JHannack Add JHannack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jed Finley
UKC Forum Member

A top blue ticker BOUGHT TWO!!!

UKC GRAND NITE CHAMPION
CHKC CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS
STYLISH TRADER
2011 PKC WORLD CHAMPION FEMALE
PKC GOLD CHAMPION
UKC GRAND NITE CHAMPION
SKUNA RIVER SQUEAKY
www.trader-inc.com

Old Post 03-23-2020 05:57 AM
Jed Finley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jed Finley Click here to Send Jed Finley a Private Message Click Here to Email Jed Finley Visit Jed Finley's homepage! Find more posts by Jed Finley Add Jed Finley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Awesome!

Pretty darn neat to see!

I wish you nothing but the best of luck with these pups!

On a related side note ... if something like this doesn’t make a blueticker take notice, it should 😉

This same scenario happening multiple times with other top females from other breeds ought to really make a feller say hmmmm

Keep it rolling!

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 03-24-2020 02:33 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Diamond E Farms
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Jed Finley
A top blue ticker BOUGHT TWO!!!

he wont be a top blueticker for long, or never was!!!!

Id give my left nut to have a female, but dont look like thats gonna happen

been following bluedogs for almost 30 years, these x breed crosses are gonna help everyone

Id sure love to have some of it in my back yard.

Old Post 03-25-2020 03:25 AM
Diamond E Farms is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Diamond E Farms Click here to Send Diamond E Farms a Private Message Find more posts by Diamond E Farms Add Diamond E Farms to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Otis Spunkmeyer
UKC Forum Member

YUUUGE

Wow, now that's got to be the most exciting news the bluetick world has ever heard aint it?

Old Post 04-01-2020 04:43 AM
Otis Spunkmeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Otis Spunkmeyer Click here to Send Otis Spunkmeyer a Private Message Find more posts by Otis Spunkmeyer Add Otis Spunkmeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote