UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Magic
Pages (30): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Slipped out for a couple of drops against dr orders

Hunted with my buddy Chris. He hunted a young walker off his Slick male I hunted Lumber. The walker is very quick to tree but we treed a den and a slick tree and one track they lost by the gravel road. Called it a night. I didn't want to push it and I'm out of shape for darn sure.

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-20-2014 04:43 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Lumber and Magic at stud here at my house. I'm going to try to get Lumber in some hunts and see what happens.

RIP
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009

Dogs living

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Old Post 03-23-2014 02:48 AM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Got in the woods for a bit last night

Took Maggie alone. First turn she struck in at 150 yards and worked a pretty nice track I thought but no tree on the end. Maybe she ran it in a hole or maybe it wasn't a coon. Who knows when they don't put a end on it how can you tell.
Next turn she worked in a big uncut corn field and track wasn't very good. She gave up on it. I don't know what the heck happen. Next drop she bayed a coon in the water edge and I called it a night. She didn't look very good in my opinion and she is lucky I like her or she would be for sale.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 03-24-2014 at 06:28 PM

Old Post 03-24-2014 01:25 PM
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Now, Now Elmo Overton! How did the leg feel buddy! Hey your pup out of Magic and Maggie (KANE) is growing like a weed! I like his personality, very good natured pup....bold! He was all over me at tghe truck Friday and Saturday night as I loaded hounds to go hunting. I have a good feeling on this one....time will tell. I know my boys sure are working him over I will snap a picture of him this week and send it over.

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 03-24-2014 01:32 PM
bluehound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluehound Click here to Send bluehound a Private Message Click Here to Email bluehound Find more posts by bluehound Add bluehound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Daniel

Thanks a million. Yep pictures is always good. You know my patience is not what it use to be and I'm use to a certain type of hound and females aren't my thing to boot. She is a good dog and hasn't been out but once since her pups so she will get a pass for a last night.
Leg is doing good. I get my stitches out Wednesday!

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 03-24-2014 01:45 PM
HankTaber
UKC Forum Member

Elmo you get to put out with her just drop her at my house. I think her and Slug would do just fine.

Daviscreekblueticks@yahoo.com
Terry Estill
660-888-2007
Estillbluedogs@att.net

Last edited by HankTaber on 03-24-2014 at 06:18 PM

Old Post 03-24-2014 06:14 PM
HankTaber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HankTaber Click here to Send HankTaber a Private Message Click Here to Email HankTaber Find more posts by HankTaber Add HankTaber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Hank

You know me. You know what I like and don't like for sure. Sometimes I think about gettting down to just one dog. You can bet he will be Breathless Blue if I do. It's just what I like and that is what matters to me most.
Maggie is a nice hound but she remembers everything. I'm going again tonight if not raining.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 03-24-2014 06:39 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Magic x Maggie report on pup

Tyler Haley has sent me a video of his 4 month old treeing good on a hang up alone. So the process has started. He was the dark blue one of the 4 pups. It won't be long.

Also hunted Maggie last night with my buddy Chris and his young walker male. First drop they struck and treed on a nice den and it took them a minute to get it up and going good. Maggie just barked here and there then bang.

Next drop Maggie struck a good track and ran it into a dozer. Mean while the pup found another good track and they worked and pushed and you could tell that coon had to climb. We they beat him to the tree. That young male makes it sound so good it's hard for any dog to resist.

Next drop just turned him loose by himself he just went in about 50 yards and treed on a huge black oak no coon seen their either we called it a night. I will be back at it tonight with Lumber and Maggie.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 03-26-2014 at 01:45 PM

Old Post 03-26-2014 01:37 PM
kg acres
UKC Forum Member

Elmo

I hope everything is going well, sounds like the leg is getting better, that is good. We are headed down to see Jeff this weekend, and see if love is in the air. Good luck with your pup, looks like he is going to be a big one.
Later, Tom...

Old Post 03-28-2014 10:14 PM
kg acres is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kg acres Click here to Send kg acres a Private Message Click Here to Email kg acres Find more posts by kg acres Add kg acres to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Tom well stop by and say hi if you have time! I should be around till about 7 then I'm trashin

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 03-28-2014 10:18 PM
J.K.E
UKC Forum Member

hey Elmo been hunting any ? how many pups does ole magic have now?

☆Home of:

☆GrNiteCh K&W Country Blue Midnight Colt (Jugg X Magic)
☆GrNiteCh GrCh Emerts Tree Talkin Joe (Hoss X Lou)
☆NiteCh Emerts Tree Talkin Hoss (Ben X Molly)
☆Emerts Tree Talkin Rock star (Rock X Cami)
☆GrNiteCh GrCh Emerts Tree Talkin Dakota (Ben X Molly)
☆NiteCh Campbells So Bl Annie bell (Jimmy X He's kate)
☆NiteCh Ch Spring Mtn So Bl Ben (A.j X Pat)
☆Mitchells So Bl Molly (James Earl Ray X Annie Bell)
☆Emerts Tree Talkin Louann (Ruckus X Gin)
☆Emerts Tree Talkin Anna belle (Cody X Dakota)

☆Little River Feed & Hunting Supply☆
☆Tim Mckee☆

Old Post 03-29-2014 01:26 AM
J.K.E is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.K.E Click here to Send J.K.E a Private Message Click Here to Email J.K.E Find more posts by J.K.E Add J.K.E to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Just finish getting the stitches out of my leg. Magic just bred my female had 4 pups. I hope he gets a chance to breed may more but all I can do if offer. I will be at Grand Nationals with something not sure what I'm bringing yet. I need to hunt them all next week and a half and make a decision.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 03-29-2014 01:31 AM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Looks like weather is good so will be hunting dogs tonight.
Maggie is due to come in heat April 1 so I hope she misses so I can take her to Grand Nationals with Lumber

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 03-30-2014 06:23 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Finally got out tonight.

I just took my two Lumber and Maggie. They were two for two and the last one I could have shook down but was nervous where I was so just petted them up real good and came home.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 03-31-2014 05:40 AM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Hunted

Took Lumber and my buddy had his young walker male. We treed a den then we treed a huge black oak but no coon seen then we got a good running track and we treed a huge coon. Called it a night.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 04-01-2014 05:16 AM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Severe weather coming our way today

Creeks will be up and out of banks and the river is rising quickly.
Hail, Tornado's high winds makes it a bad afternoon night for sure.
Be careful folks

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 04-03-2014 04:17 PM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

weather

Seen that on NWS channel. Looked rough in St. Louis before dawn. Take care & stay safe down there. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 04-03-2014 07:10 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Performance checks are in

Yes! Thanks to all that are hunting or breeding to my dogs.
Continue to win and please that is always my goal. Of course having a world champion bluetick is my top and final goal.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 04-05-2014 10:25 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Made a couple drops

Dogs didn't look good.
Made two trees and they left both of them. Then Maggie hit a hot wire so she was done for the night. Her and Lumber work well together so I have no idea what the heck they were doing. I hope Tuesday will be a much better hunt for them both if they are to go to Indiana for Grand Nationals.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 04-07-2014 03:30 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

I will hit the timber tonight

This will decide who stays home and who goes to Indiana for 3 days.
Time will tell.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 04-08-2014 03:57 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Hunted last night

I took Lumber and Maggie. Trying to see who wants to go to Indiana and who wants to stay at home.
Well first drop I cut loose Maggie went right and Lumber went behind me. Maggie was in there 500 yards in a hurry struck and made 5 barks and treed. Lumber was sucking hind tit and didn't tree well. I let them tree for about 30 minutes and they had the meat.
Cut loose again they went in 900 yards looking no bark. Dogs split up and Lumber came in while Maggie stayed working. I sent him in another direction he got in 500 yards struck and worked a track and treed nice. I went to him him and he had the meat. Maggie eventually came in because she couldn't find a thing.

Cut them again and they both opened here and there and half heartly treed but after about 5 minutes they shut it off. I hate that. In a hunt I would have treed either one for sure. Oh well now I need to decide who goes or do they both go. I can't hunt but one at a time. So who knows.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 04-09-2014 01:17 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Lumber and Maggie will be at Nationals

Not sure who I will hunt each night but both will get a shot.
Safe travels to and from and good luck to all.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 04-10-2014 02:17 PM
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Give them your all Elmo! Safe travels buddy!

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 04-11-2014 01:47 PM
bluehound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluehound Click here to Send bluehound a Private Message Click Here to Email bluehound Find more posts by bluehound Add bluehound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Maggie got qualified

not sure which place.
World Qualified

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 04-11-2014 04:17 PM
HankTaber
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Elmo & Maggie on getting in and a win toward grand nite. Good luck with Lumber tonight.

Daviscreekblueticks@yahoo.com
Terry Estill
660-888-2007
Estillbluedogs@att.net

Old Post 04-11-2014 05:33 PM
HankTaber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HankTaber Click here to Send HankTaber a Private Message Click Here to Email HankTaber Find more posts by HankTaber Add HankTaber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote