UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Black panther spotted in New Jersey
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pat Bizich
Banned

Black panther spotted in New Jersey

A black panther was filmed on national TV as it crossed MetLife Stadium in New Jersey . As Millions of viewers watched MNF they were treated to the rare sighting of a New Jersey Black Panther.
Truly this ultimately proves the existence of this rare and elusive magnificent feline!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S8J4M8RCrU

SORRY.... I couldn't resist the temptation.LOL

Gone but never forgotten:
NtChGrCh Dryfork Punkin
NtChGrCh Dryfork Little Blue Baby Doll
2009 Pa Show Dog Of The Year
GrCh Dryfork Little Black Book
Gr.Ch. Make My Day Sunny
Gone too soon RIP my baby girl
Gr.Ch. Black Dog Black Cherry
GrCh Dryfork Black Dog Raine
One of kind and would make a believer out of you when you thought there were no coon left
Home of:
2009,2013,2018 Pa. State
Show Handler Of The Year
CH. Power Pack Pepper
2018 Pa. Show Dog Of Year
Gr.Ch. Batman's Poison Ivy
2011&2013 WTDA Pa State Champion
2011&2013 Overall Hunt For The Cure
Ch. Jay's Greenridge Heidi
In memory of my best friend "Jay"

Last edited by Pat Bizich on 11-05-2019 at 06:34 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-05-2019 06:06 PM
Pat Bizich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Bizich Click here to Send Pat Bizich a Private Message Find more posts by Pat Bizich Add Pat Bizich to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2ol2hunt
UKC Forum Member

I don't know you.... but you can't be exactly right!!!!! Lol 😂

Old Post 11-05-2019 07:38 PM
2ol2hunt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2ol2hunt Click here to Send 2ol2hunt a Private Message Click Here to Email 2ol2hunt Find more posts by 2ol2hunt Add 2ol2hunt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Hmmmm

Wow,Wonder if they are related to the 'Mississippi Panther'?

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 11-05-2019 07:44 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

I bet that rascal would have been tough to peel off if he got on the back of your neck.....
Adios,
Gary

Old Post 11-05-2019 09:20 PM
Gary Roberson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Roberson Click here to Send Gary Roberson a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Roberson Find more posts by Gary Roberson Add Gary Roberson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

4play

Looked like twins to me, only one was in better shape. Lol. Dave

Old Post 11-05-2019 10:09 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pat Bizich
Banned

Re: Hmmmm

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
Wow,Wonder if they are related to the 'Mississippi Panther'?

Could be. I heard there was leaked rumors that the PGC imported some from Mississippi to help control the deer population here . Some may have crossed into New Jersey.

NtChGrCh Dryfork Punkin
Gr.Ch. Make My Day Sunny
One of kind and would make a believer out of you when you thought there were no coon left
Home of:
2009,2013,2018 Pa. State
Show Handler Of The Year
CH. Power Pack Pepper

Old Post 11-05-2019 10:53 PM
Pat Bizich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Bizich Click here to Send Pat Bizich a Private Message Find more posts by Pat Bizich Add Pat Bizich to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pat Bizich
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by 2ol2hunt
I don't know you.... but you can't be exactly right!!!!! Lol 😂

Funny you should mention that. I plan on going hunting tonight. But right before dark a plain white van pulled into my driveway. Two guys dressed in white suits with fish nets in their hands have been on my porch for the last hour. I got all my lights off . Maybe they will get tired and leave soon .

NtChGrCh Dryfork Punkin
Gr.Ch. Make My Day Sunny
Home of:
2009,2013,2018 Pa. State
Show Handler Of The Year
CH. Power Pack Pepper

Last edited by Pat Bizich on 11-05-2019 at 10:59 PM

Old Post 11-05-2019 10:57 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Pat

It's a trap, maybe they thought you had one of those black panthers. Lol. Dave

Old Post 11-06-2019 12:03 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Re: Black panther spotted in New Jersey

quote:
Originally posted by Pat Bizich
A black panther was filmed on national TV as it crossed MetLife Stadium in New Jersey . As Millions of viewers watched MNF they were treated to the rare sighting of a New Jersey Black Panther.
Truly this ultimately proves the existence of this rare and elusive magnificent feline!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S8J4M8RCrU

SORRY.... I couldn't resist the temptation.LOL

What really would have made it really interesting...for someone to turn out a pair of suicidal Jack Russell terriers on that black panther in the New Jersey stadium...

Old Post 11-06-2019 12:24 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

At approximately 6:24 pm (a few minutes ago) the black panther sighting was televised on the Houston, Texas news channel

Old Post 11-06-2019 12:30 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote