UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Pack of Plotts for sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
VT Bear Hounder
New UKC Forum Member

Big Game Hound Equipment for sale

I am selling all of my big game hound equipment.
I only had top of the line equipment.

This would be a great set up for someone new to hound hunting.

I have the following tracking equipment for sale:

1 Garmin Alpha 100 GPS
6 Garmin Tracking Collars. Some are T15's and some are T10's. They all have track and train capabilities. Each collar has the training, tone prongs on it.

I also have 6 Marshall Telemetry Collars that are the 151.000 frequency which is the best. Each telemetry unit is mounted on the same collar as the GPS unit.

This means that you have a GPS, training unit and telemetry unit on the same collar so you don't have to get a neck stretcher for your hounds to put on 4 different collars. This is my own set up and it works excellent!!!

I also have a TRX 1000 Telemetry Box to track the Marshall collars. It is older however I had it refurbished a couple of season's ago and it works great.

I also have all of the other things a houndsman needs like a dog box, 8 insulated dog houses and 2 igloo houses, a huge hot house that is insulated and works great for a bitch with pups or as a hot house to put bitches in heat with a male. I have also put a few dogs in the winter when temperatures drop.

Leads, chains, collars, swivel posts like mushers use and many other items as well.

I am going to sell the tracking equipment together and it is all newer except for the TRX 1000. I am asking $2,000 firm. To by all of this equipment new, you would par around $6,000.

To buy all of it, I would have to think it over and see what exactly you wanted because there is so much that can be part of the package.

Feel free to call, text or e-mail me for inquiries.

1 (802) 793-6914

andyadams5391@yahoo.com

Last edited by VT Bear Hounder on 04-26-2019 at 03:44 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-21-2018 01:01 PM
VT Bear Hounder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VT Bear Hounder Click Here to Email VT Bear Hounder Find more posts by VT Bear Hounder Add VT Bear Hounder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Squeky
New UKC Forum Member

plotthounds

I sure they are gone by now but wonder about a couple of them one 2yr old that strikes and a older one also.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-13-2019 08:06 PM
Squeky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Squeky Click here to Send Squeky a Private Message Click Here to Email Squeky Find more posts by Squeky Add Squeky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote