UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > ((((( New Squaller ))))) The 2 Lookin Down
Pages (11): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus McDaniel
DO YOU HAVE AN OF THESE SQUALLERS FOR SELL ? I WOULD LIKE TO TRY ONE OUT. I REALLY LIKE TO DARK ONE. LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH AN WHERE TO SEND THE MONEY TOO.

Marcus, They are $30.00 plus shipping.... Jeff Norris 8701 Storer ln. Hillsboro Ohio 45133

Sorry I've been busy.... Thanks

Home 937-764-1144
Cell 937-205-4486 verizon
If you ask for the truth be man enough to take it, JEFF NORRIS

Last edited by Jeff Norris on 11-30-2012 at 01:36 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-03-2012 07:23 AM
Jeff Norris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Norris Click here to Send Jeff Norris a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff Norris Add Jeff Norris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Re: ((((( New Squaller ))))) The 2 Lookin Down

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Norris
Guys, I hope to have these in my hands this week.... They sound great.... They will cost $30.00 plus shipping Vendors get a 30% discount...I am looking for vendors to carry these squallers( unlike the other guy ) Click on the picture to hear the squaller..... Thanks for lookin....

2 Lookin Down
8701 Storer Ln
Hillsboro Ohio

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 11-10-2012 02:11 AM
Jeff Norris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Norris Click here to Send Jeff Norris a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff Norris Add Jeff Norris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Back to the top...

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 11-25-2012 09:04 PM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Doug.... Been busy on the deer grunts and some other stuff.... Christmas is coming get one for your huntin buddy

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 11-30-2012 01:35 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Guys, I hope to have these in my hands this week.... They sound great.... They will cost $30.00 plus shipping Vendors get a 30% discount...I am looking for vendors to carry these squallers( unlike the other guy ) Click on the picture to hear the squaller..... Thanks for lookin....

2 Lookin Down
8701 Storer Ln
Hillsboro Ohio

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 12-08-2012 03:26 PM
RMoore
UKC Forum Member

squaller

The best I have ever blown will send coon straight out the top....BOB MOORE

PR UKC NT CHAMPION PKC CHAMPION ROCKY HILL BUSTER (ROCKY HILL ROCKER+MAINSTREET JACKIE)
GR. NT. CHAMPION RED RUBY HARDTIME CHIC (PEARL+CHARLEY 7)
R.I.P.LUCKY SEVEN I MISS YOU JINXY.(PEARL+ CHARLEY 7)
PKC UKC PR' ROCKY HILL ROCKERS SLAP- A-HO (ROCKER+CHIC)815-878-8566

Old Post 12-08-2012 03:35 PM
RMoore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RMoore Click here to Send RMoore a Private Message Find more posts by RMoore Add RMoore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Happy New Year to everyone....Thanks for your bussiness and I wish you the best... Again Thanks

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 12-31-2012 03:06 AM
kenny rhea
UKC Forum Member

Smile

They are as good as you can buy!!
Best I've ever sold!!

Old Post 04-09-2013 06:22 PM
kenny rhea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenny rhea Click here to Send kenny rhea a Private Message Click Here to Email kenny rhea Visit kenny rhea's homepage! Find more posts by kenny rhea Add kenny rhea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mikyle White
UKC Forum Member

Did you get the email I sent to you in reference to 2013 WV State Championship?

Old Post 05-11-2013 03:29 PM
Mikyle White is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mikyle White Click here to Send Mikyle White a Private Message Click Here to Email Mikyle White Find more posts by Mikyle White Add Mikyle White to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Yes I did but I can't make it over there... Unless something changes...

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 05-13-2013 12:22 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

quote:

2 Lookin Down
8701 Storer Ln
Hillsboro Ohio

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 08-25-2013 03:56 PM
excaliber
UKC Forum Member

Bought mine Thursday got it today I like it thanks

Old Post 08-27-2013 02:11 AM
excaliber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for excaliber Click here to Send excaliber a Private Message Click Here to Email excaliber Find more posts by excaliber Add excaliber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Ex, They seem to work real good thanks and enjoy...

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 09-01-2013 06:19 AM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Thanks to everyone who bought a squaller at A-O and special thanks to all the vendors that carry the 2lookindown...

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 09-01-2013 06:23 AM
kyleharlan
New UKC Forum Member

Smile

For the people who want the GUARD dogs for their security purpose I suggest you to go and visit the Goldendoodles for sale, they have the best guard dogs breed along with they have various kind of breeds, hope you won't disappoint.

Old Post 09-18-2013 09:51 AM
kyleharlan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kyleharlan Click here to Send kyleharlan a Private Message Click Here to Email kyleharlan Visit kyleharlan's homepage! Find more posts by kyleharlan Add kyleharlan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenny rhea
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up

Best there is!!!!!!!

Old Post 10-03-2013 05:18 PM
kenny rhea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenny rhea Click here to Send kenny rhea a Private Message Click Here to Email kenny rhea Visit kenny rhea's homepage! Find more posts by kenny rhea Add kenny rhea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Kenny They are on there way thanks

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 10-05-2013 05:29 AM
kenny rhea
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up

Thanks Jeff!! Got some wantin' them.

Old Post 10-05-2013 02:15 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Kenny they should be there....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 10-08-2013 10:14 PM
kenny rhea
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up

They are, Jeff. Thanks!! Your check is on the way! I'm going to a deal this weekend that I might sell all of them, you never know...... They are the best made, as far as I'm concerned.

Old Post 10-08-2013 10:49 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Kenny ...

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 10-10-2013 08:55 PM
kenny rhea
UKC Forum Member

You're welcome! Glad to get them!

Old Post 10-10-2013 10:43 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

V English thanks for your order

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 10-11-2013 03:08 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

quote:

2 Lookin Down
8701 Storer Ln
Hillsboro Ohio

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 10-14-2013 04:06 PM
kenny rhea
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up 2 Lookin' Down

Went to the Kansas State Youth hunt Sat. and they really liked them things!! Will have to order some more right away!

Old Post 10-14-2013 06:12 PM