UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Cloud Jr Year Old Female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bphart8530
UKC Forum Member

Year Old Feist female Cloud Jr

I have a nice started female I am letting go. She is sired by UKC world champion Cedarwood Cloud Jr. the dam is heavy Mullins bred top and bottom. This dog has a good start and will tree an easy squirrel or coon. She has also caught wild coon on the ground at night all alone. This dog is not afraid to go hunting alone or with company. Will go 200-300 yards alone day or night. I simply have too many pups to make her a finished dog. She is well socialized and friendly as can be. $600 she is worth it. I guess she is 26-28# she is a stout dog. Red and white.

No pm

SEVILLE OHIO
IF NO ANSWER PLEASE LEAVE VOICEMAIL
Call 3303881418
Brady Hart

Last edited by bphart8530 on 03-22-2022 at 06:25 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-22-2022 06:18 PM
bphart8530 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bphart8530 Click here to Send bphart8530 a Private Message Find more posts by bphart8530 Add bphart8530 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote