UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > I don't want to sell price ?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

Pines and dens!!

Heck I will take a circle any day as long it gets treed and independent. It’s hard to win a $$$ hunt by not making a tree!!!! Sometime it doesn’t take Coons to win.
Find me a 18 month old redbone that hunts great alone, is independent, will get treed and stay put while others are running around them.
😀😀😀

GRNTCH PKC Ch PR Hutch's Big Walnut Boone HTX DNA-V(Haze X Reba)-
2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
UKC Purina Redbone of the year
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List
UKC Winter Classic High Scoring Redbone
Co owned with Richard Lambert

GrNtCh PKC Ch One Chance Fancy- (Boone X Toadie)
2018 Autumn Oaks Grand 16
2018 Grand National Redbone
2018 Redbones Days RQE 1st Place

Walkers-
NTCh PKC CH Jeb’s Finley River Peanut- Co owned with Bishop Stallcop
Claremont PKC Legacy hunt Final 4
PKC Breeders Showcase Final 4

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-20-2020 03:50 AM
jkhutch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkhutch Click here to Send jkhutch a Private Message Find more posts by jkhutch Add jkhutch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

My granny used to say that you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.

Old Post 02-20-2020 02:47 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Jo-nathan 10, they aren't my dogs. There owners must be nuts but then they do hunt Redbones. They didn't say that they were worth that much, they just said that it would take that much to buy them. How much would it take to buy your dog and how many comp hunt wins does it have?

Johnny, Banks is the dog that I hunted. I sure do like him.

Glad to see you have a good time down south my friend and as always its good to see yall!! Prices now are supply and demand type price.. Its actually good for guys to get this for some of these dogs..Granted its bad if you need a good one and its priced like that..

Old Post 02-20-2020 10:12 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Johnny, at least they will price them. I know of several that can't be bought, no matter what the price. One man told me that he would sell his wife before he would sell his Redbone. He said that he could get another good wife but he could not get another good Redbone.

Old Post 02-21-2020 02:06 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

A man that sales a dang good dog, I'm talking the ones in the top 10%, for any price, isn't in this game for the same reasons I am that's for certain. That or they're lucky enough to own 2 at the same time that are both in the top 10%.

I guess every hunter may have that certain amount of money that'll make them look up, but I've seen those with way less than most when it came to money STILL not budge when they really loved the sport and FINALLY made one that broke the mold.

I don't have that luxury here, but I'm not sure I wish I did either, I like to test the limits of any hound and I can dry hole mine, yours, or anybody's for 30 straight days and if that dog is still walking me to coons at the end of that 30 days, he's a rare specimen. And in a comp hunt, those type can still be beat obviously, but if you walk these hills and thickets Monday-Thursday and still like what you're walking to even if you lose on Friday and Saturday, you better keep that sucker.

Old Post 02-21-2020 03:21 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Adam Wingler
A man that sales a dang good dog, I'm talking the ones in the top 10%, for any price, isn't in this game for the same reasons I am that's for certain. That or they're lucky enough to own 2 at the same time that are both in the top 10%.

I guess every hunter may have that certain amount of money that'll make them look up, but I've seen those with way less than most when it came to money STILL not budge when they really loved the sport and FINALLY made one that broke the mold.

I don't have that luxury here, but I'm not sure I wish I did either, I like to test the limits of any hound and I can dry hole mine, yours, or anybody's for 30 straight days and if that dog is still walking me to coons at the end of that 30 days, he's a rare specimen. And in a comp hunt, those type can still be beat obviously, but if you walk these hills and thickets Monday-Thursday and still like what you're walking to even if you lose on Friday and Saturday, you better keep that sucker.

Couldnt have said it better..No price for a hound is going to make you filthy rich so if you really really like that hound almost 100 percent every night they usually die at my house

Old Post 02-21-2020 05:41 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I talked to a boy last night that paid me $500 for a puppy 4 mos ago. She is 6 mos old now and is running and treeing all by herself. She has never been hunted with another dog. I offered to buy her back for $4,000 but he turned it down. He said that she was priceless.

Old Post 02-25-2020 01:55 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I talked to a boy last night that paid me $500 for a puppy 4 mos ago. She is 6 mos old now and is running and treeing all by herself. She has never been hunted with another dog. I offered to buy her back for $4,000 but he turned it down. He said that she was priceless.

See there...smart fella!

Old Post 02-25-2020 03:23 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Got anymore of those pups Richard?

Old Post 02-25-2020 06:27 PM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Nope, I am out, waiting on Rhonda to come in heat. Bella came in but I didn't breed her because Rhonda was supposed to come in.

Old Post 02-26-2020 02:43 AM
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

Goodness I forgot about this post . I ain't never had that kind of money . And I can't seem to win the Powerball so I stuck with the old way and just hunted some best way I know how . I'll be in Indiana for the NRCA hunt with a Big Red Jim Male . Hopefully I can draw one of these high dollar hound's to compete against . Be nice to see a good one go .

Old Post 02-26-2020 09:34 PM
George pouliott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for George pouliott Click here to Send George pouliott a Private Message Click Here to Email George pouliott Find more posts by George pouliott Add George pouliott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Excellant, those Jim pups are hard to come by. How old is he and how much do you want for him?

Old Post 02-27-2020 12:45 AM
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

He's 5 and he can't be bought . I got a half brother and half sister to him also off Jim . But they can't be bought either . Mouth and drive are hard to let go of . I do have a litter on the ground right now doubled up Jim half brother half sister cross . Big mouth's with drive and tree and they chew so you know they pretty accurate . Them pups can be bought but that's it .

Old Post 02-27-2020 10:58 AM
George pouliott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for George pouliott Click here to Send George pouliott a Private Message Click Here to Email George pouliott Find more posts by George pouliott Add George pouliott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

There sure is a big difference between what most coon hunters would pay for a dog and what they would sell a dog for.

Old Post 02-27-2020 01:47 PM