UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Trump Train
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
berger
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Trump & Lies

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
Not hard to understand at all.
I supported Trump 2x.....whether you want to believe it or not I really don't care....LOL
He is a Liar and instigated January 6th. He also said he donated his POTUS Salary....he lied about that too.
Every time he opens his Mouth he lies. I can't stand him now & I will Vote for ANY other Republican so that Trump doesn't get the Nomination......which he won't anyway. He is done before he gets started. I hope that it comes that I don't have to Vote for any of the Crooks...But I will should it become necessary.
I watch lies told on both sides of the aisle about each Party and Voters are ok with backing those lies and people will Vote straight Party Lines knowing their Party is as crooked as the other Party.
I know people that are Democrats that are Good, Honest Hard Working People and then I know some that are Pure Scum & Trash. But guess what....I know some Republican People that are Good, Honest Hard Working People and then some are Pure Scum & Trash.
Just saying......😉😬

Tim

Triple K, How do you know Trump instigated 1-6????

319-201-8445

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-02-2023 09:29 PM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Trump & Lies

quote:
Originally posted by berger
Triple K, How do you know Trump instigated 1-6????

I watched him live on Every News Channel that it was on.
I watched the childish behavior from him before the Election, during the Election & after the Election. I watched him spread the lies and the realization that he had been fired but would not concede. He got beat & beat bad.
That's how I know.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 01-02-2023 10:37 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Trump & Lies

quote:
I watched him live on Every News Channel that it was on.
I watched the childish behavior from him before the Election, during the Election & after the Election. I watched him spread the lies and the realization that he had been fired but would not concede. He got beat & beat bad.
That's how I know.
Tim

You watched him live on Every News Channel that it was on? What is It?

He got beat bad!!! It was so bad that it took over 96hrs to count the votes to determine a winner. Have you ever seen and election take that long to count votes and declare a winner except in 3rd world countries with corrupt governments????

319-201-8445

Old Post 01-03-2023 12:35 AM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Trump & Lies

quote:

He got beat bad!!! It was so bad that it took over 96hrs to count the votes to determine a winner. Have you ever seen and election take that long to count votes and declare a winner except in 3rd world countries with corrupt governments????

Yep......witnessed it when George W. ran & was Elected and just recently seen it take even longer in the Mid Terms.
Nothing New.......LOL
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 01-03-2023 12:49 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Trump & Lies

quote:
Yep......witnessed it when George W. ran & was Elected and just recently seen it take even longer in the Mid Terms.
Nothing New.......LOL
Tim

You did not witness it when George W ran and was elected, those votes were counted within 24hrs. So that is a lie.
Would the recently Mid Terms that took longer to count ballots, could you tell me who the loosers were in those elections?

By the way you still didn't answer, what is it?

319-201-8445

Old Post 01-03-2023 01:01 AM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Trump & Lies

quote:
You did not witness it when George W ran and was elected, those votes were counted within 24hrs. So that is a lie.
Would the recently Mid Terms that took longer to count ballots, could you tell me who the loosers were in those elections?

By the way you still didn't answer, what is it?

Counted within 24 hrs ?
I think you are the one telling a lie.....LOL
Did you ever hear of the Hanging Chad Ballots that took weeks or maybe Months to Count ?
What is what ?
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 01-03-2023 03:27 AM
berger
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Trump & Lies

quote:
Counted within 24 hrs ?
I think you are the one telling a lie.....LOL
Did you ever hear of the Hanging Chad Ballots that took weeks or maybe Months to Count ?
What is what ?
Tim

Yes the hanging chad ballots took over a month to decide who they were trying to vote for. But the ballots had already been counted. There was and automatic recount because of the close count that is why the hanging chads were found. Both nominees' teams were there and fighting over what should be allowed and what shouldn't be allowed. But the ballots were counted period within 24hrs. No it wasn't me telling a lie!! It didn't go weeks counting ballots as they were printed to get the win that the government was looking for.

319-201-8445

Old Post 01-03-2023 12:07 PM
berger
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Trump & Lies

quote:

319-201-8445

Old Post 01-03-2023 12:16 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Trump & Lies

quote:

* Fox News
* NBC
* CBS

It was shown live as he was making his Speech.
I am sure it was shown on most other Networks.

Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 01-03-2023 12:44 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

LOL

The most corrupt POTUS ever is on the W.H. now and were still living with Trump in your head over J6 and his taxes?
Nobody died from J6.

Yet we know Dem's , FBI and CIA were both involved in J6 but nobody will answer under oath how much they know and how many .

$H!t hitting than fan soon over that,Biden{s},Hunter Laptop,Covid and ole lying Fauci.

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 01-03-2023 08:48 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I watched everything on the news also but I never went to the Capitol on 1/6. I didn't see or hear Trump inststigating the riot. Congress and the Dem FBI and Dem Justice Dept have spent a year and millions of dollars trying to come up with some kind of actual evidence that Trump instigated the 1/6 riot and couldn't do it.

Old Post 01-03-2023 10:43 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

January 6th

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I watched everything on the news also but I never went to the Capitol on 1/6. I didn't see or hear Trump inststigating the riot. Congress and the Dem FBI and Dem Justice Dept have spent a year and millions of dollars trying to come up with some kind of actual evidence that Trump instigated the 1/6 riot and couldn't do it.

Sit back & watch....😉🤞
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 01-03-2023 11:01 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: January 6th

quote:
Sit back & watch....😉🤞
Tim

I sat back and watched the Russia Russia Russia Hoax. I sat back and watched the Ukrainian Quid Pro Quo Hoax. I sat back and watched the New York Attorney General's 92 criminal indictments Hoax. Now you want me to sit back and watch the 1/6 hoax fizzle out? Where will it all end?

Old Post 01-03-2023 11:58 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I watched everything on the news also but I never went to the Capitol on 1/6. I didn't see or hear Trump inststigating the riot. .

He didn't instigate anything. I sure wouldn't take what Fox, CBS or NBC say to the bank as truth like Triple K does. The fact is there were 3 bus loads of people that were instigators and they weren't the proud boys. My guess is they were CIA, FBI, or paid off capitol police that were the instigators. They haven't been arrested and the few that were questioned were released immediately with out being charged. Redneck mafia has it closer to what was happening then Fox CBS or NBC ever did.

319-201-8445

Old Post 01-04-2023 12:30 AM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
He didn't instigate anything. I sure wouldn't take what Fox, CBS or NBC say to the bank as truth like Triple K does. The fact is there were 3 bus loads of people that were instigators and they weren't the proud boys. My guess is they were CIA, FBI, or paid off capitol police that were the instigators. They haven't been arrested and the few that were questioned were released immediately with out being charged. Redneck mafia has it closer to what was happening then Fox CBS or NBC ever did.

All I did was watch Trump on there doing his live speech and Spew his lies.
More Conspiracy lies being spread right here....They can't see the truth & they keep drinking the Kool-Aid......But that's ok because they probably go to Church on Sunday and say a Prayer....So it's all good.....😉😬😁🙏

Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 01-04-2023 02:35 AM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
More Conspiracy lies being spread right here....They can't see the truth & they keep drinking the Kool-Aid......But that's ok because they probably go to Church on Sunday and say a Prayer....So it's all good.....😉😬😁🙏

Tim

But, can you tell us why Ray Epps wasn't arrested?

Old Post 01-04-2023 02:43 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
But, can you tell us why Ray Epps wasn't arrested?

Nope...sure can't.
You will have to talk to someone else about that. I don't know & don't care......😂😂😂

Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 01-04-2023 11:18 AM
berger
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Tim

Oh so you are aware that the halls of Congress were already occupied by the time Trump was doing his live speech and before he finished his speech?

Oh so you are aware that since that time FOX, CBS, NBC and any other news outlets have gotten their info from the halls of Congress about 1/6. You know all 435 members of congress the ones you say are corrupt, liars, cheaters not to be trusted and need to be throwin out of DC. You say we need folks in DC that aren't politicians, we had 1, Donald Trump. OH but you are aware you are for anyone but Trump, you know politicians any of the corrupt, lying, cheating scoundrels any politician anyone but Trump (the none politician). (Just like Richard Lambert said)You sat back and watched the Russia Russia Russia Hoax. You sat back and watched the Ukrainian Quid Pro Quo Hoax. You sat back and watched the New York Attorney General's 92 criminal indictments Hoax. Now the DC swamp want's you to sit back and watch the 1/6 hoax? (Why because you will believe the DC Swamp!) Where will it all end? ( It won't till they destroy the non politician and anyone that helped get him elected, as you can not have someone in DC that is not working for the DC Mafia and was working for the American citizens instead!!)
Oh by the way I see you now are attacking church goer's. Triple K you are aware now that you sound like narcissist and a bigot as you think you are better then those church goers. You sure you are not a politician you know one of those that think their better then the peasants below them. I have noticed you have defended the swamp rats in DC making excuses for them at every turn. But attack fellow hunters like Redneck Mafia, or any other that gives you info that does not align and come from the halls of Congress.

319-201-8445

Old Post 01-04-2023 12:37 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Politicians

quote:
Oh so you are aware that the halls of Congress were already occupied by the time Trump was doing his live speech and before he finished his speech?

Oh so you are aware that since that time FOX, CBS, NBC and any other news outlets have gotten their info from the halls of Congress about 1/6. You know all 435 members of congress the ones you say are corrupt, liars, cheaters not to be trusted and need to be throwin out of DC. You say we need folks in DC that aren't politicians, we had 1, Donald Trump. OH but you are aware you are for anyone but Trump, you know politicians any of the corrupt, lying, cheating scoundrels any politician anyone but Trump (the none politician). (Just like Richard Lambert said)You sat back and watched the Russia Russia Russia Hoax. You sat back and watched the Ukrainian Quid Pro Quo Hoax. You sat back and watched the New York Attorney General's 92 criminal indictments Hoax. Now the DC swamp want's you to sit back and watch the 1/6 hoax? (Why because you will believe the DC Swamp!) Where will it all end? ( It won't till they destroy the non politician and anyone that helped get him elected, as you can not have someone in DC that is not working for the DC Mafia and was working for the American citizens instead!!)
Oh by the way I see you now are attacking church goer's. Triple K you are aware now that you sound like narcissist and a bigot as you think you are better then those church goers. You sure you are not a politician you know one of those that think their better then the peasants below them. I have noticed you have defended the swamp rats in DC making excuses for them at every turn. But attack fellow hunters like Redneck Mafia, or any other that gives you info that does not align and come from the halls of Congress.

This is a Prime example of the Twist....😁😁😅
Just because I don't Support Trump anymore and don't align with your beliefs.
Attacking fellow hunters....don't think so, just because I don't agree with their thoughts & beliefs doesn't mean I am Attacking them.....LMAO....🤣🤣
As far as the Church goer's.....I stand by what I said. Some think you can Wish harm, Curse, Call People Names, etc. and go to Church and it's alright.....I disagree but that's my opinion & they don't answer to me.
Trump.was a start heading in the right direction as far as not being a Career Politician.....But we need someone that is not a Crook or Liar to go along with that......😉
My last reply to this ridiculous Post......LOL
TIM

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 01-04-2023 01:32 PM
berger
UKC Forum Member

Re: Politicians

quote:
This is a Prime example of the Twist....😁😁😅
Just because I don't Support Trump anymore and don't align with your beliefs.
Attacking fellow hunters....don't think so, just because I don't agree with their thoughts & beliefs doesn't mean I am Attacking them.....LMAO....🤣🤣
As far as the Church goer's.....I stand by what I said. Some think you can Wish harm, Curse, Call People Names, etc. and go to Church and it's alright.....I disagree but that's my opinion & they don't answer to me.
Trump.was a start heading in the right direction as far as not being a Career Politician.....But we need someone that is not a Crook or Liar to go along with that......😉
My last reply to this ridiculous Post......LOL
TIM

(This is a Prime example of the Twist) There is no twist in facts!

319-201-8445

Old Post 01-05-2023 02:21 AM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Nope...sure can't.
You will have to talk to someone else about that. I don't know & don't care......😂😂😂

Tim

How can you not care?

Old Post 01-05-2023 09:49 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
How can you not care?

He's just a 'never Trumper'
Even though Trump done more GOOD than any POTUS in 50 yrs.

Blinders on for Biden

Old Post 01-07-2023 07:32 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, the FBI had agents/employees/informants imbedded with the rioters. They are visible on phone videos inciting the rioters on. This was reported tonight on main stream media of all places. More and more is coming out weekly.

Old Post 01-09-2023 02:11 AM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Oh my goodness, the FBI had agents/employees/informants imbedded with the rioters. They are visible on phone videos inciting the rioters on. This was reported tonight on main stream media of all places. More and more is coming out weekly.

Congress had a few in for questioning. They all plead the 5th or say they can't 'comment' at this time about it.

Old Post 01-09-2023 03:47 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I won't matter. At this point if Pelosi said she orchestrated the whole "insurrection" nothing will be done.

Old Post 01-09-2023 03:50 PM