UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Vaughn Blood Fanciers
Pages (75): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

Ken

what did Algie say about his ability in the woods ??? Is he the guy who had Barney before you ??

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-13-2009 07:01 PM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joseph mcdonald
UKC Forum Member

Ole Bourgois' Boss was out of Thomas' steelblue Heck and a daughter of Nt.ch. Thomas Illinois Warrior. For some of the newer guys, Heck was by Vaughns Mack 2 and Thomas' steelblue Ruby, who went back to Oklahoma Blue Rock. Ole Warrior was by Vaughns Ark. blue Buck and some old illinois Vaughn breeding on bottom. The Bourgois boys still have alot of this blood, up close.

Old Post 02-13-2009 07:09 PM
joseph mcdonald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joseph mcdonald Click here to Send joseph mcdonald a Private Message Click Here to Email joseph mcdonald Find more posts by joseph mcdonald Add joseph mcdonald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluebellchopper
UKC Forum Member

I

like that hound.

Old Post 02-13-2009 08:53 PM
bluebellchopper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluebellchopper Click here to Send bluebellchopper a Private Message Click Here to Email bluebellchopper Visit bluebellchopper's homepage! Find more posts by bluebellchopper Add bluebellchopper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenbev
UKC Forum Member

Wayne

Different Cook. Mr Cook likes Arkie II alot. Medium to wide hunter, good nose, good tree dog.... He is not hard on the eyes either...

Old Post 02-13-2009 09:09 PM
Kenbev is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenbev Click here to Send Kenbev a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenbev Find more posts by Kenbev Add Kenbev to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenbev
UKC Forum Member

Arkie II

The whole bottom side of Arkie II is heavy Vaughn blood. I just looked at six generations on Queen.... The top half speaks for it's self.....

MY Star female is down there now....

Old Post 02-13-2009 09:43 PM
Kenbev is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenbev Click here to Send Kenbev a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenbev Find more posts by Kenbev Add Kenbev to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Style

ken

would you pm or email me the six gen on the arkie II dog?

Old Post 02-13-2009 10:28 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Style

that Arkie II dog is a dang good looking hound btw....

Old Post 02-13-2009 10:29 PM
Kenbev
UKC Forum Member

Blue Style

I will get that pedigree soon. We have alot of Storm problems at this tiem...

Old Post 02-13-2009 10:36 PM
Blue Style

ken

ok, thanks....dont let that storm blow you to oz...

Old Post 02-13-2009 11:06 PM
mrbluedog
UKC Forum Member

Ken put me down for one

Ch.Wolvertons Southern Blue Boomer
Gone but never forgotten
Gr.Nite.Ch.Gr.Ch.Pr Wolvertons Southern Blue Bawls HTX 2
Proud members of the BBOA and BBCHA

Old Post 02-14-2009 12:02 AM
mrbluedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrbluedog Click here to Send mrbluedog a Private Message Click Here to Email mrbluedog Find more posts by mrbluedog Add mrbluedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenbev
UKC Forum Member

Arkie II

I updated the pedigree...

Old Post 02-14-2009 12:22 AM
Kenbev
UKC Forum Member

Troy

Do you want a female? Or male....

Old Post 02-14-2009 12:39 AM
mrbluedog
UKC Forum Member

A male the biggest and darkest available lol

Gone but never forgotten

Old Post 02-14-2009 01:44 PM
mrbluedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrbluedog Click here to Send mrbluedog a Private Message Click Here to Email mrbluedog Find more posts by mrbluedog Add mrbluedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenbev
UKC Forum Member

Troy

I will do my best on that. Mr. Cook has first choice....

Old Post 02-14-2009 02:33 PM
mrbluedog
UKC Forum Member

np Ken

Gone but never forgotten

Old Post 02-14-2009 02:44 PM
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

Ken

Nice pedigree on that Arkie II dog down there... More nice pups coming off the mountain top !!!

Old Post 02-14-2009 04:30 PM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joseph mcdonald
UKC Forum Member

The Gr. nt.ch. Sheridans little sadie female on Arkie II 's papers, if memory serves me correct went back to Thomas' steelblue heck and Thomas Illinois warrior also.

Old Post 02-14-2009 04:38 PM
joseph mcdonald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joseph mcdonald Click here to Send joseph mcdonald a Private Message Click Here to Email joseph mcdonald Find more posts by joseph mcdonald Add joseph mcdonald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenbev
UKC Forum Member

sadie

Granddaughter of both....

Old Post 02-14-2009 08:59 PM
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

SHADY LADY

Ken bev, you wouldn't happen to have a female out of Shady Lady for sale do you? I'm looking for a Vaughn-Arkie bred gyp. Everything I have is covered up in Little Mack. I'm looking to out-cross on something like her that is all Vaughn but through different hounds up close. Thanks, Steve Perryman

Old Post 02-15-2009 03:39 PM
arkiedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arkiedog Click here to Send arkiedog a Private Message Find more posts by arkiedog Add arkiedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joseph mcdonald
UKC Forum Member

Arkie dog you need to get up with Oscsr Thomas. His Jughead dogs Daddy was by Littlejohns Arkie x Littlejohns Queen. Also Jim Stigers from Il. has some with rothwells breeding and harpers dogs from oklahoma as well as alot of Oscars old stuff.

Old Post 02-15-2009 06:04 PM
Kenbev
UKC Forum Member

arkiedog

I don't have anything from Lady at this time...

I have a litter planned this Spring that is very heavy Vaughn. I may cross Lady on one of my males also. Both females are due in heat in March.....

Old Post 02-15-2009 06:20 PM
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

Kenbev

I'll keep in touch. I'd sure like to have some of that old blood to cross on what I've got. I used to have a Charles Lindsey bred female, one of the fastest track dogs I've ever hunted with and the longest bawl mouth I've probably ever heard even on a red hot track. She was just hard to raise pups out of.
Mr. McDonald, I appreciate your response I have a female out of Littlejohn's Arkie X Littlejohn's Queen now. I've spoken to Mr. Jim Stigers before and will give him a call as well as Marlin Skinner over in Texas and see if he has something that goes back to Skinner's Blue Rattler. Like to have some heavy Vaughn's Buck blood. Thanks guys.

Old Post 02-15-2009 06:48 PM
arkiedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arkiedog Click here to Send arkiedog a Private Message Find more posts by arkiedog Add arkiedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenbev
UKC Forum Member

Sawtooth

You have some real good blood their Roy. Looks like a Blue Dog should...

.........................................Rogers Little Mack
……………………………..Jefferys Blue Bowser
..…………………………………………..Watsons Blue Maggie
…………….Fouche River Preacher
……………………………………………Vaughns Blue Buck II
……………………………..Rogers Suzie Q
……………………………………………Blue Ann
Drum
……………………………………………Vaughns Blue Mack III
……………………………..Rogers Little Mack
……………………………………………Blue Mae
……………Watsons Blue Maxine
……………………………………………Castleberrys Blue Rebel II
…………………………….Fouche River Ruby
……………………………………………Castleberrys Blue Queen

Last edited by Kenbev on 02-19-2009 at 03:36 PM

Old Post 02-15-2009 06:52 PM
Blue Style

what is the difference between the Vaughns Mack dogs and Vaughns Buck dogs? Btw, the drum dog has a very sweet temperament as well....

Old Post 02-15-2009 08:21 PM
glynnsdawgs63
UKC Forum Member

Mack and Buck

From my experience the Buck dogs were trashier than the Mack dogs but once you got them straight you had a good dogThe few dogs that I've owned that had a lot of Buck blood were real bad on deer and armadillos but they did turn out to be good dogs.It seems that the Mack dogs were naturally straight.The crosses between them have been great ,a lot of drive on track with great treeing ability

Old Post 02-16-2009 12:07 AM
glynnsdawgs63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for glynnsdawgs63 Click here to Send glynnsdawgs63 a Private Message Visit glynnsdawgs63's homepage! Find more posts by glynnsdawgs63 Add glynnsdawgs63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote