UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > The Bushwacker
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RVosburg
UKC Forum Member

The Bushwacker

I understand that the Bushwacker is a fine hound. I was just wondering how the rest of the pups in his litter turned out?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-25-2015 03:15 AM
RVosburg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RVosburg Click here to Send RVosburg a Private Message Click Here to Email RVosburg Find more posts by RVosburg Add RVosburg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Gossett
UKC Forum Member

I had a sister to him. Sold her to some local fellas. I talked to one of them last week, she had treed 18 coons the last 6 nights out. She was a good hunting gyp that was independent as any when I sold her. I put a 1st & 2nd on her in UKC when I sold her before her 2 year old birthday.

The other two in the litter had not been hunted. John Colson owns a sister to them that he just started two months ago. She and the other male had not been hunted till then and the male still hasn't been hunted to my knowledge.

Feel free to call me with any questions on this litter, I have kept up with them since birth. I highly recommend Bushwhacker as a stud and Tyler will treat you right on a stud fee as well.

812-661-2550

PKC Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Emma Top 25 PKC Futrity/Top 100 PKC All Time Reproducing female
PKC Silver Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Emma II
PKC Platinum, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Chic 2002 Senior Super Stakes Champion/Top 100 PKC All Time Reproducing female
PKC Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Tuff
PKC Silver Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Whiskie
PKC Silver Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Spree
NtCh Pine Ridge Queen
PKC Ch, NtCh Pine Ridge Chico
PKC Ch Pine Ridge Loner 2015 Spring Freshman Super Stakes Champion
NtCh Pine Ridge Zella

Old Post 04-25-2015 02:50 PM
John Gossett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Gossett Click here to Send John Gossett a Private Message Click Here to Email John Gossett Find more posts by John Gossett Add John Gossett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

I was thinking Dean Miller started Bushwhacker and several of his littermates. Not sure where they are at or what they are doing now.

Old Post 04-25-2015 09:50 PM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Gossett
UKC Forum Member

He did start Bushwhacker. I think he had another littermate to Bushwhacker, but it got killed early on.

I accounted for the other three littermate's.

PKC Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Emma Top 25 PKC Futrity/Top 100 PKC All Time Reproducing female
PKC Platinum, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Chic 2002 Senior Super Stakes Champion/Top 100 PKC All Time Reproducing female
NtCh Pine Ridge Queen
NtCh Pine Ridge Zella

Old Post 04-26-2015 02:58 AM
John Gossett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Gossett Click here to Send John Gossett a Private Message Click Here to Email John Gossett Find more posts by John Gossett Add John Gossett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RVosburg
UKC Forum Member

I wish he was closer to Louisiana, I sure would breed to him. Thanks for the replies. I would love the chance to see Bushwacker work

Old Post 04-26-2015 03:26 PM
RVosburg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RVosburg Click here to Send RVosburg a Private Message Click Here to Email RVosburg Find more posts by RVosburg Add RVosburg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jrkb2012
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by RVosburg
I wish he was closer to Louisiana, I sure would breed to him. Thanks for the replies. I would love the chance to see Bushwacker work
He's worth the trip,,I seen him go,,and go can he do,,lol

Old Post 04-26-2015 04:12 PM
Jrkb2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jrkb2012 Click here to Send Jrkb2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jrkb2012 Find more posts by Jrkb2012 Add Jrkb2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RVosburg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jrkb2012
He's worth the trip,,I seen him go,,and go can he do,,lol

From all I've heard about him, I don't doubt that one bit !

Old Post 04-26-2015 07:52 PM
SOUTHERNSTYLE
UKC Forum Member

Breeding

What's his breeding??

TRAIN EM ALONE!

PKC CH GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' MIDNIGHT FLY

Old Post 04-26-2015 08:15 PM
SOUTHERNSTYLE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SOUTHERNSTYLE Click here to Send SOUTHERNSTYLE a Private Message Click Here to Email SOUTHERNSTYLE Find more posts by SOUTHERNSTYLE Add SOUTHERNSTYLE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jrkb2012
UKC Forum Member

Re: Breeding

quote:
Originally posted by SOUTHERNSTYLE
What's his breeding??
Steve burkholders stylish Abigail and Colsons Master It

Old Post 04-26-2015 08:48 PM
Jrkb2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jrkb2012 Click here to Send Jrkb2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jrkb2012 Find more posts by Jrkb2012 Add Jrkb2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Gossett
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Tyler can have semen shipped if you want to breed to Bushwhacker.

NtCh Pine Ridge Queen
NtCh Pine Ridge Zella

Old Post 04-27-2015 12:52 PM
RVosburg
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mr. Gossett, I appreciate the information. I will definitely keep that in mind

Old Post 04-27-2015 01:42 PM
RVosburg
UKC Forum Member

Bushwacker

Can anyone post the pedigree of Bushwacker and is a a Gr.Nt. yet?

Old Post 07-28-2015 02:07 AM
Jrkb2012
UKC Forum Member

Re: Bushwacker

quote:
Can anyone post the pedigree of Bushwacker and is a a Gr.Nt. yet?
I was just in contact with Tyler a couple days ago,,he is a grand nite

Old Post 07-28-2015 02:57 AM
Jrkb2012
UKC Forum Member

Here's his pedigree

.....Grntch Rock River Sacket Jr
.....Grntch Master Latch
.....Ntch Lippers Stylish Queen
.....Pch,Grntch Colsons Master It
.....Grntch Hard Knockin' Stylish Hayes
.....Grntch Gossetts Pine Ridge Emma
.....Ntch Wessels Wild Julie
SILVER CH. GRNTCH STYLISH BUSHWACKER
.....Grntch Rock River Sacket Jr
.....Grntch Fletcher's Stylish Jake
.....Ntch Fletcher's Stylish Ann
.....PCh.,Grntch Stylish Abagail
.....PCh. Stylish Clover
.....PCh.,Grntch Gossets Pine Ridge Chic
.....Grntch Gossets Pine Ridge Emma

Old Post 07-28-2015 03:32 AM
RVosburg
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all the info guys!

Old Post 07-28-2015 03:56 AM
Jrkb2012
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Lone Pine JB
we have a litter of 8 off Bushwhacker now. They are just a couple weeks old.
My litter off bushwacker is due in 7 days,,Tyler just had a litter the other day

Old Post 07-29-2015 12:34 AM
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

We have a litter available now from Bushwhacker. Off of GRNITE Lone Pine Miss Quicky. Arguably, one of the very best off of Trackman. Call Randy Smith 724-525-1892

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928427483

Lone Pine North

Last edited by Lone Pine JB on 08-27-2015 at 01:07 PM

Old Post 08-27-2015 12:49 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DCOLE14
UKC Forum Member

Pine ridge diva

My brother and I own a littermate sister to bushwhacker. Her name is pine ridge diva. We are not competition hunters but we do pleasure hunt quite a bit. Diva is a really nice female. She has only been in 2 hunts and has a 1st and 2nd place. We did tree over 100 coons with her last yr though. She hunts really well and has lots of BRAINS! Not perfect, but she suits us!!! She is due to have pups out of High Stylin Rowdy in 1 week! Fill free to contact me if you have questions...maybe one day I can see her littermates run including Bushwacker...sounds like a really nice cross!!

Old Post 08-31-2015 05:00 AM
DCOLE14 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DCOLE14 Click here to Send DCOLE14 a Private Message Click Here to Email DCOLE14 Find more posts by DCOLE14 Add DCOLE14 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smitty50
UKC Forum Member

Bushwacker

Can anyone tell me how to get ahold of the owner of bushwacker I am wanting to breed a female I have to him.

Old Post 09-01-2019 12:25 AM
Smitty50 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smitty50 Click here to Send Smitty50 a Private Message Click Here to Email Smitty50 Find more posts by Smitty50 Add Smitty50 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sox12
UKC Forum Member

ill pm you tyler number

CH Nt. Ch.PR Wandering Red & RR Bucksaw (GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge Rip X Grand Nite Raged Ridge Toadie )
GRNTCH.GRCh.PR Steffes' Whizz Bang[GRNTCH Big Walnut BooneXGRNTCH Raged Ridge Toadie]
GRCH.Wandering Red Pepper
GRCH.Wandering Red Honeys Sweety Pie

RIP
GR.NT.CH.GR.CH.PR Steffes wandering Red Tinkerbell {GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge RipsawXGRNTCH Ragged Ridge Toadie]

Old Post 09-06-2019 01:58 AM
sox12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sox12 Click here to Send sox12 a Private Message Click Here to Email sox12 Find more posts by sox12 Add sox12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cottrell23
UKC Forum Member

Does anyone have a female pup for sale? My number is 7405074732

Old Post 11-24-2020 04:30 AM
Cottrell23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cottrell23 Click here to Send Cottrell23 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cottrell23 Find more posts by Cottrell23 Add Cottrell23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote