UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 7 month old female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wdb91
UKC Forum Member

7 month old female

Got a beautiful black plott female 7 months old ukc registered seen cage coon once and went wild got videos if needed.this dog has the potential to be a very good one for somebody that trains her right..she's been to the woods a couple times and has went out alone a couple hundred yards...not been messed with much at all she's super friendly and healthy and just needs someone to take her hunting and let her finish the rest only reason for selling is I hunt a lot less than I need to and when I go I usually just take my finished dog.nothing wrong with this dog at all..she is white deer bred asking 450$..my number is 706-972-1014

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-11-2017 07:27 PM
Wdb91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wdb91 Click here to Send Wdb91 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wdb91 Find more posts by Wdb91 Add Wdb91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wdb91
UKC Forum Member

Guys this is a very sharp big houndy looking female.super healthy and ready to be worked with..

Old Post 12-20-2017 10:15 PM
Wdb91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wdb91 Click here to Send Wdb91 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wdb91 Find more posts by Wdb91 Add Wdb91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nightvision
UKC Forum Member

picture

Can you send a pic of her? My number is 256-714-5568

Old Post 12-26-2017 05:07 PM
Nightvision is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nightvision Click here to Send Nightvision a Private Message Find more posts by Nightvision Add Nightvision to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wdb91
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 12-30-2017 12:33 AM
Wdb91
UKC Forum Member

She is still available had plenty of calls but nobody has committed..this pup will make someone a very good hound nothing wrong with her..do not call unless you have cash in hand..706-972-1014 might can work something out if buyer is serious

Old Post 01-04-2018 11:55 AM
Wdb91
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 01-11-2018 02:48 PM
Wdb91
UKC Forum Member

Back to the top for the last time have had 7 people call me just to waste my time..took this pup out last night she split off and hunted 350 yards from my other dog and opened on something could have been anything this dog will make a real good one If someone will hunt her won't take long to have her treeing.

Old Post 01-18-2018 11:38 PM
Wdb91
UKC Forum Member

Dog is sold

Old Post 02-10-2018 12:54 AM