UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Need Help Please!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
belly up
UKC Forum Member

Need Help Please!!

Bred my male to a guy's female deal was i got a pair of pup's pup's are weaning age today i already did my end of the paper work now he is refusing to give me my pup's!! (WHAT CAN I DO)? Can i refoke my registration on my male for the litter?

Home of
PR' TREEING CODY

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-17-2013 09:18 PM
belly up is offline Click Here to See the Profile for belly up Click here to Send belly up a Private Message Find more posts by belly up Add belly up to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christy
UKC Forum Member

Location: Sylva, North Carolina (the far Western Tip of the State)

This happened to us with Sid several years ago. Except our pup died but the breeder refused to give us another pick because he'd already sold the others.

Now we fill out the paperwork when we pick up our pup unless its someone we have done business with before and can really trust them.

Contact the registration department. They may be able to put a freeze on the sires number that would prevent anything getting permanently registered from that cross. They are good to work with you.

*GRCH NTCH'PR'RB'S Rock River Sid-R.I.P.

*CH'PR'Jet's Tember Shakin Sadie (UKC 2ND)

*Banjo

Independent Consultant for Jamberry Nails!! Check them out!!

Quincy-828-269-8768
OR Christy-828-269-4678---If we dont answer, please leave a message!!!

EVERYTHING happens for a reason.

Old Post 11-18-2013 04:04 AM
Christy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christy Click here to Send Christy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christy Visit Christy's homepage! Find more posts by Christy Add Christy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chet McCreary
UKC Forum Member

Dave you might be out of Luck.. UKC is not real helpful on deals gone bad. We have been waiting on papers on a pup for 4 months. Have called UKC twice and they say thay cant help us..Spread the word around about the GUY if hes local he wont be able to sell the pups...

Nite Ch Nite Time Cheat
Nite Ch Goose Creek Little Tina (1 w GN)
Ch Wild Rivers Indiana ShowQueen
Wild Rivers Machine Gun Kelly

(English) Nite Ch Hard Time Spike (Sire Max)
Gr Ch Nite Ch 'pr' Twin CK Lady(Sire Max)
Wild Rivers Main Street Hooker
(Black n Tan)
Nite Ch 'pr' Black River Boy (3 w to Grand)
Ch Wild Rivers Whole Lotta Rosie
Ch Wild Rivers Black Pearl Wild Rivers Black Thundar

Old Post 11-18-2013 09:29 AM
Chet McCreary is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chet McCreary Click here to Send Chet McCreary a Private Message Click Here to Email Chet McCreary Visit Chet McCreary's homepage! Find more posts by Chet McCreary Add Chet McCreary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
belly up
UKC Forum Member

Thanks christy and Chet

Home of
PR' TREEING CODY

Old Post 11-20-2013 01:53 AM
belly up is offline Click Here to See the Profile for belly up Click here to Send belly up a Private Message Find more posts by belly up Add belly up to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
belly up
UKC Forum Member

He and i have everything worked out thanks

Home of
PR' TREEING CODY

Old Post 11-21-2013 10:27 PM